[18]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was the next morning and Taeyong woke up a bit late than usual. He took his time before he finally sat up and yawned. He stretched his arms out and scratched his nape. He suddenly looked by the door as he heard it clicked open and saw Jaehyun coming in.

"Oh, you're awake..." Jaehyun uttered.

Taeyong nodded and rubbed his eyes, "Are we going?"

"Yeah, whenever you're ready," the man said and smiled at the boy, "I'll be in the living room."

Jaehyun gently closed the door and left Taeyong. The boy finally stood from the bed to take his bath and dress up. He fixed the bed and grabbed some clothing from his luggage. He finally walked out of the room to go towards the bathroom. His eyes caught the glimpse of Jaehyun seated on the couch while he was reading something on his phone.

Taeyong didn't mind him, it felt like it was from work. He just went into the bathroom to take his bath. He closed and locked the door behind and was surprised to see the bathtub already has water in it. The water was warm enough for him and thought Jaehyun did it.

"Avoiding him is impossible, Taeyong."

The boy sighed before he stripped and dipped himself into the warm.

It took him some minutes before he finally dressed himself up in a simple loose sweater and jeans. He goes out with his messy wet hair. The boy gently dried up his hair with a towel. He still has Jaehyun on the couch and now, texting someone. But the man stopped when he felt like the boy was done.

"Ready?" Jaehyun asked and sent the email he was writing.

Taeyong nodded, "Yeah, just let me fix my hair...Is that work?"

The man nodded, "It was from the finance department."

Taeyong grabbed a comb from the room and styled his hair, "You should leave work for a moment."

"I'm just filling up some papers, that's all."

"That's my work," Taeyong uttered and chuckled.

The man shook his head, "I want you to enjoy the vacation."

Suddenly, it went on his mind the reason why Jaehyun moved their deadlines. Taeyong placed everything on their respective places before he stood infront of the man.

"I hate you for stealing my work but you need to loosen up. Let's go," Taeyong said and heard Jaehyun chuckle.

"Okay, let's have some breakfast when we arrive."

Both of them walked out of their room. Jaehyun already told Johnny that they were going somewhere so they won't be going with them for the arrangements. They went to the lobby and called for a taxi. Taeyong still doesn't know where they're going.

"Where are we going exactly?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun smiled, "We'll just a stroll in St. Augustine."

The boy chuckled, "I forgot, you lived here."

"I did promise you to take you to different tourist spots," Jaehyun uttered.

Taeyong looked at the window as he started feeling his heart pounding against his chest. He vividly remembered their last time together when they were looking at the stars. Jaehyun did promise him to let him see what he lived in for four years.

"You're still out there trying to do what you promised me," Taeyong said.

The man shrugged, "Let's just I'm trying to earn you again."

The boy didn't reply. He just watched the new scenery passing by him. It wasn't that far and they finally arrived. Taeyong hopped out of the car and was in awe as he saw the place. The taxi drove away and Jaehyun walked to stand beside him.

"Let's go?"

Taeyong looked at the man and nodded.

They walked and saw tourists were strolling around the old city. Taeyong was looking around and as he was amazed by the old buildings. He saw old boutiques, galleries and eateries. He suddenly felt excitement just exploring this place for a whole day.

"You want to eat breakfast?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong nodded, "You've been here?"

The man nodded, "Yeah...my parents like going on a travel."

They went into a small eatery and sat down on an empty table. It was aesthetically old inside and Taeyong was digging it. He couldn't help himself to take some pictures while Jaehyun ordered their food. The man was actually happy to see the boy being giddy. It was a fun place to stroll in.

"The place is really beautiful by itself. I'm really excited to take a day here," Taeyong said in a big smile.

Jaehyun nodded, "We'll take our time, don't worry."

"I didn't you're the "we'll take our time" guy."

"Then you should go out with me even more from now on."

Taeyong looked at him just hearing what he said. Jaehyun shrugged and looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed by what he said. He felt like he was being delusional, that Taeyong would go out with him for a second time. He has plans, he really do. He planned it out when he was just packing up to go to America. Taeyong bit his lips to keep him from smiling.

"So, we'll have another date?" Taeyong asked.

"Are you going to go out with me again if I said yes?"

The boy sighed and tried to stop himself from blushing, "W-We aren't still finished on our first, so let me think about it..."

Jaehyun nodded, "Okay."

They did enjoy their breakfast, well, it was more like a brunch since they woke up late. Jaehyun brought Taeyong to different galleries and places around the city. They were able to stroll around and talked a lot about random things. You could say that Jaehyun was trying to keep a conversation.

Nevertheless, Taeyong enjoyed the day. He really did. He admitted that maybe it would be boring without Jaehyun. They even had their time on the bridge and watched the orange skies.

It was getting them into something good.

A/N: just imagine 10D Punch

i'm ready for MarkJaeYong whispering into my ears

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro