[29]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Nervous, big brother?"

Taeyong asked and nudged on Johnny's arm. The man sighed and scratched his nape.

"Yeah, who wouldn't?" Johnny answered.

"It's normal," Taeyong uttered.

Then suddenly, Johnny got surprised to feel someone jump at him from behind and it was just Donghyuck.

"Congratulations, hyung! I'm excited for my next godchild--"

Johnny pulled himself away and fixed his suit, "I won't take you as their uncle aga--"

"Eh?! You're mean! You can't do that!" Donghyuck whined.

"How 'bout you, Hyuck? Do you guys have any plans for marriage?" Taeyong asked.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Mark hasn't proposed to me! I'm still waiting...Right, Markie?"

Jaehyun and Mark came back from talking about business. The said man raised an eyebrow and wrapped his arm around his lover.

"What?" Mark asked.

Donghyuck groaned, "Whatever."

Then they were signaled to go back to their positions as the ceremony will be starting. Taeyong was about to go to his position but he was held back by his husband.

"What? Anything wrong?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun shook his head, "Nothing," then he placed a kiss on the boy, "I'll see you later."

The boy rolled his eyes at him in a teasing way before he goes.

Then the music played and everybody started walking down the red aisle. They strode their way to their seats. Johnny stood nervously by the altar with Jaehyun by his side. He was rubbing his hands together to somehow make himself less nervous and have less cold hands.

Jaehyun chuckled at him, "Chill."

"Don't act like you didn't have cold hands when it was your day," Johnny said.

The man shrugged, "Well, you said the same thing to me--"

Suddenly, everything went silent and slowed down when Jaehyun watched Taeyong came out. The boy walked pass the beautiful arc and smiled sweetly at the people greeting him from the chairs. Taeyong walked down the red aisle and even held a small bouquet of flowers. When the boy looked forward and saw his husband, he smiled timidly at him.

"Jae, this is my wedding," Johnny uttered but Jaehyun just stayed his eyes on Taeyong.

"I know...I wish it was mine."

Taeyong finally made it and stood by the opposite side. He looked down on his bouquet before he looked at Jaehyun who was staring at him. He smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

Jaehyun nodded and mouthed, 'beautiful' at his husband. Taeyong rolled his eyes before they watched Ten walking down the aisle.

"Congratulations!"

After the wedding, they went to the reception and it was a beach party. The newly weds were on their special table with their son. The visitors were having fun so far and the place was beautiful. The loud music made the cold atmosphere fun.

Taeyong has a table with his family and Jaehyun beside him. They were catching up with the stories while the program was on-going. Jaehyun was a quiet guy so he just say small answers to the questions addressed to him. He just wanted to be with Taeyong so he sat there with their hands together under the table.

"Alright. May we hear the message from the groom's best man, Jung Jaehyun?" the emcee called.

Jaehyun stood and Taeyong's attention went to his husband. The man walked up and stood with the mic. He was given a wine glass with champagne. The music went down before the man spoke.

"First of all, congrats. Finally, you guys got married. Uhm, it's been years since you guys met but I think the years aren't really important in a relationship," Jaehyun uttered, "How you spend your time, how you share your emotions, how you understand each other, how you love each other through ups and downs...with the person you love is the most important thing."

The man turned to look at his husband, "I'm married to the most beautiful boy and despite having some downs, we were able to make it up. That's how marriage works. It's nothing like being boyfriends, it's more deeper than that...If you love one another, you'll do anything for them," then he looked at Johnny and Ten, "I hope you guys will have the happiest days, months, years, and I'll be waiting for another godchild."

Then everyone chuckled. Jaehyun sighed and raised his glass.

"I know you guys will be together for many years until you guys will have your grandchildren. Help each other to grow with patience and love. Cheers for the newly weds!"

After the message, Jaehyun went back to the table and saw Taeyong smiling at him.

"You did well--Wait."

Taeyong was pulled up by Jaehyun.

"Excuse us. I'm feeling a bit dizzy," Jaehyun said to his in-laws.

Both of them soon went out of the reception with their hands still together. Taeyong didn't where they were going but he was led into their rented car. Jaehyun lets him sit on the passenger while the man on the driver's. They closed their doors and Jaehyun looked at Taeyong who was looking curious at him.

"Why? Are you really feeling dizzy? Are you sick?" Taeyong asked and placed his hand against the man's forehead but his hand was grabbed.

Jaehyun smiled, "I just want to spend time with you."

The boy punched his shoulder, "I got nervous, you dimwit."

"Can we stay here a week more? Please? I want to spend more time with you."

Taeyong was taken aback, "But we have wor--"

"Forget about that. Please? Just one more week."

The boy stared at the man's eyes. He found his future in them and he was so sure that they won't ever do anything stupid ever again. Jaehyun learned his lesson and he'll make the wounds heal.

"Okay."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro