Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

To : Taehyung

Hello taehyung. I've been really slowly moving on with you taehyung. But you know. You will remained to be my first love.. pfft anyways. I've notice you arent reading my letters now. It kinda saddens me a bit. Im really sorry. You know this would be harsh but. Jimin was right. Not moving on to someone for awhile the result will be only nothing. You see? I understand now. I should get a new life. New start.

And i'll probably find the right man for me..

He told me to throw away all the things you've gave to me. And also the gifts i've gave to you but you take it back to me after our break up.. he said it will hurt you but letting go is the bestest way to start again. You know? Now that i understand. Thanks to jimin (i love him for being the bestest friend lol) i've gained alot of trust to him. He comforts me all the time.

I gave all the things to my cousins. It was certainly just teddy bears. Watches. My cousins are also grown up too. And they accept it anyways.

Now i felt relief. And happy that now. You and i are sure not mean't to be each other. but i hope you and jennie are happy now!! And i'll be happy too~

I'm sure this is going to be my last letter.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro