Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/N POV [Lmao Yas its now a POV]

"He's taking me to the park huh? That dwarf. Hmmm. What should i wear then?"
You've ask to yourself not sure what will you wear. You've seem like to wear normal clothes today. And you didnt know why you wanted to look good. Its not like a date or something right?

"Would jimin like this? Uhhh.. or this? Ahmm" you've pick your clothes as many as you can. But none of it suit's you. But then you've remember the one's you've wear awhile now.

[If you dont like this one then you can pick whatever you want then lmao]

It was a pinkish' sweater with blue pants since its winter outside you decided to wear warm clothes.

"Ahh~ this one fit's the best" you look yourself to your mirror as you are now ready to go out.

_______

you walk closer to the park. And at the right time. You came there at exactly 8pm. Can't explain why you felt nervous all of a sudden. But you're sure your hormones are not calming down.

Yes. Your feelings towards jimin are slowly building up. And the fact that you dont love him as your best friend at all. You where actually panicking to calm down to yourself.

As you walk again closer. It was getting cold actually. That its almost winter here. And that you can already see a figured sitting on the bench.. with a piece of rose?

You came closer to the guy who was waiting for someone you think. And wondered nor its jimin or not. The guy's face turned around to your direction and there. Your heart begin to beat faster than you thought.

"J-j-jimin.." you shuttered dont know what to say. To be honest he looks so fine today. Ughhpsifkzjckzkd

"Y-Y/N.! Your here!" He also shuttered as he was coming closer to you. You can see that he is wearing a black sweater and a light gray jacket with blue pants. He looks so dark today huh?

He suddenly hugs you as you've never expected to happen that. Your cheeks begin to burn as heck. It felt like you cant think right now except jimin.

After a second. He let go of you and you can notice he's ears where red. Also his cheeks. He gave you the white rose he brought and smiled at you.

"You look like santa now! Your cheeks are red!~" you said and the two of you laugh slightly. To be honest. His smile was now the most favorite thing you've love as of for now.

"Anii~  anyways. You look gorgeous today bunny!"  He replied at you making you blush even more.

"M-me?? G-gorgeous?" You ask.  But smiled it off anyways.

"Lets go Y/N inside the restaurant. Before we became ice" he said and the two of you walk to the closest restaurant that was just infront of the park.

_______

"Thank you jimin for the food!!~ and also for the white rose. I'll promise to take care this rose" you smiled again as you showed him your teeth. Until he came closer to your face all of a sudden and wiping the cream from the side of your lips.

"W-Whats that?" You've staired at him as he just admired you as you can see in his face

"There was a cream on your lips so i've wipe it off" he replied and lick his hand which has the cream from the side of my lips.

W--wait. Did he just-

You've became speechless after that. You dont really know what to do but just watch him.

Actually. Jimin was very nervous as well. To the fact that he will say it now. He was scared and at the same time nervous. thats why he doesnt talk too much.

"U-umhh anyway Y/N.."
He cut off and your attention from your food turned to him. As if he was going to say something

"I have something to confess to you"

Confess?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro