Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*A few months later*

Graduation has come on gone. Wyatt is now trying to live in an apartment and he has a job working at the Daily Bugle. Taking pictures of the city.

Wyatt is walking home after a day of work until he hears something and sees a shop owner yelling at some people who running away from his shop.

Shop owner: HEY THEY STOLE MY MONEY!!!

Wyatt starts to run chasing after the two men and jumps over a car and continuing to chase after the them.

Robber: Some kid is following us. Duck into the alley. Maybe he'll give up!

The two men run into the alley and turn around to see Wyatt walk in ready for a fight.

Robber: You're gonna regret this kid.

The guys laugh before lunging at Wyatt who backs up before punching them both.

Wyatt does a spin kick to one knocking him down before turning around and kicking a knife out of the other guys hands.

Wyatt punches him before doing a leg sweep and knocking the guy out with a kick to the head.

Wyatt turns around and catches a punch attempt and throws the other guy over his shoulder and holding his arm until he let's go and punches him in the face knocking him out.

Wyatt looks around before he gets grabbed from behind and he starts to elbow the man in the side over and over again before grabbing his arm and throwing him over his shoulder.

Wyatt sees a bag and picks it up to see money in it.

Wyatt: I don't think this belongs to you all. So I'll be taking it.

Wyatt walks out of the alley and starts to walk back to the shop where he sees the owner standing outside.

Wyatt hands the bag to the man and he nods at him.

Shop Owner: Young man I don't know who you are but thank you. Here come in. I'll give you a sandwich on the house for your troubles.

Wyatt: Sir that isn't necessary at all. You don't have to do that.

Shop Owner: Are you sure?

Wyatt: Yes sir I'm sure. I was just doing something nice.

The shop owner nods and shakes Wyatts hand before thanking him again.

Wyatt walks out of the store and smiles.

Wyatt: I didn't even know that I could do any of that. I.....I could help everyone I'm sure. I could be a hero.

Wyatt gets to his apartment and smiles

Wyatt: But if I did that. I would need something.........A suit

Wyatt nods and starts to think of ideas and draws a few things.

Over the next few weeks Wyatt trys and makes suits and also stops crimes.

He stops car robbers and muggers as he does all of that he starts to earn a name that he sort of likes.

Wyatt embraces the name and starts to make suits that would fit that a name that the people of New York are starting to know.......Spiderman.

Until one day he's finished it and he loves it.

Wyatt is swinging around town in his new suit

Wyatt smiles under the mask as he swoops down and grabs a criminal running from a local store and throws them forward before webbing up their feet stopping them from running.

Wyatt lands on his feet and sees a few citizens all saying the same thing "Thank you Spiderman."

The shop owner an older man walks out.

Shop Owner: Spiderman you're alright in my book. Say why don't next time you're in the neighborhood I make you one of my famous sandwiches.

Spiderman looks at the shops sign and nods.

Spider man: Will do sir.

Spiderman starts swinging again all around the city. Until he sees the cops going down a road and he starts to swing behind their cars.

Spiderman: This can't be just a rude customer call.

Spiderman gets in front of the cop cars and lands on a road and sees a bunch of cars all around each other.

Spiderman: Huh looks like it was just a  false call. I don't see anyth-

Spiderman hears something and jumps into the air as he sees bullets fly by.

As he lands on the road and looks around before he sees snipers on the tops of buildings.

Spiderman runs and jumps off a car onto a building and runs up it and as he gets to the top kicks a guy in the face making him fly back and land on his back with his gun next to him.

The guy tries to grab his gun but gets his arm webbed to the floor.

Spiderman sees a laser on him and jumps out of the way before shooting a web and using it to slingshot himself through the air hitting another guy knocking him out and he webs him to the floor.

Spider man: Hope that keeps you in place until our friends find you.

Spiderman runs down the building and does a flip landing on his feet and sees a bank truck with the doors blasted open so he webs the doors closed and waits for the cops to get there.

Cop: Don't know what we'd do without you.

Spider man: I'm just trying to help out officer.

Spiderman nods at the cop before swinging away out of the area.

He swings around the city for a while not seeing any crime before he decides to go to his apartment.

Wyatt lands on his apartments balcony and walks in through it.

Wyatt takes off his suit and puts it in a chest as he puts on some casual clothes and walks into his living room.

Wyatt sees some mail on the ground and picks it up.

Wyatt: Just junk mail.

Wyatt puts the mail down before sitting down on his couch.

*Elsewhere*

Norman Osborne is walking around his home almost like he's going insane.

Norman: It's all fine. We have time.

******: No we don't you fool! They want to get rid of us. Take over our own company that we built from the ground up.

Norman looks around

Norman: Who said that?

Norman looks in the mirror.

******: We said it.

Norman: What?

******: Don't you remember what happened. Our little accident in the lab.

Norman: The experiment.

******: Yes and I was created. The people of this city that have seen me. They call me the Green Goblin. We can make this city our Rome and we can be they're Caesar!

Norman: No it's not right.

Goblin: Right? What has being right ever got anyone in this world? Nothing. If you want something you have to do it with an iron fist. Not be right.

Norman: No I won't let this go on. I have time to save Oscor-

Goblin: They are getting rid of us after next week. We do not have time. Now what do you say Norman? Will you be able to get your hands dirty or will I have to do everything myself?

Norman nods as the Goblin lets out a psychotic laugh.

End of the chapter

Stay Safe, Take Care, and as always Stay Cool Everyone

I'll see you all in the next chapter

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro