Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When did you learn to ignite fire from cold gasoline? When did you start staring at the scratch marring the TV screen? When did you start believing in the blue print of the heaven so clean? When did you begin peeking through the polaroid at the blur panorama as a teen? Are you paying attention, dude? Where've you been!?

All this while, I've been waiting for you. Couldn't inhale in a deeper sigh for my sorrow so blue. But you wouldn't pay attention, now would you? My brittle bones have been ringing inside me and I didn't have a single clue. Where were you? Or you didn't want to waste your time to fix things that live for years so few? Well, I'm not a thing, I'm a ghost that's been wanderin' all these years in search of what's true. But one thing's for sure. That, which is true, is not you.

So don't look at me with that fake pain in your eyes. Look at the scratch marring the TV screen because isn't it better than chasing the skies? And don't you dare play the innocent card because I'm not gonna fall for your lame tries. Place your hand on my heart and feel the stuff that's broken for you won't hear the sighs or cries. But baby, you can't stop me from stepping out this time because now, I know the difference between truths and lies.

So are we done or do you expect some sympathetic goodbyes? But you know what, I really don't have time for such guys. Maybe now you'll know how you breathe while something inside you slowly dies. Maybe now you'll know what's the pain of breaking all the ties. Maybe now..

I'll be finally able to spit at all the why-s. Maybe now..

I'll be able to chase the skies.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro