Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Pilot
Season 1 episode 1
Part 2

"Before you get any ideas, Finn is mine." I hear Octavia saying that to Clarke from behind me.

"Before you get any ideas, I don't care," Clarke said making me let out a small chuckle. "What are you laughing at princess?" I hear someone say next to me and I see it is Finn.

"First of all, don't call me that. Second, I'm laughing at how they are both talking about you." I said with a smile on my face turning to look at Clarke and Octavia. "Well, I guess, I don't care," Finn said to me making me frown.

"Why's that? They both look like they seem to like you." I said to him.

"But, I don't. I got my eyes on someone." He said to me with a smirk on his face.

"That's tough. She doesn't even look at you like that. Try harder next time." I said to him patting his shoulder and walking off.

"I got to know what you did to get busted," Finn said catching up to me while rolling my eyes at him.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Just curious." He said to me with a smile.

"Fine, stole something, punched a guard," I said to him and he looked surprised.

"What you seemed surprised," I said to him.

"I'm surprised because you look like the type of person who wouldn't do anything of that, princess." He said to me making me glare at him.

"Now I know you hate being called princess, isn't that right princess?" He said to me and I roll my eyes at him, "shut up and go bother someone else." I said but he let out a chuckle.

"No, I think, I'm good. I'd rather bother you instead." He said with a smirk on his face making me roll my eyes again. I was walking when I felt someone pull me down and it was Finn.

"What?" I said and he placed his hand on my mouth and kept mumbling but he stopped me when he pointed towards the forest I looked and I saw it was a deer and had a smile on my face. We finally found something in this place.

"No animals, huh?" Finna said to Clarke before he started to walk closer when he stepped on a stick making the deer look at us and we saw its face making me gasp in disgust.

"The hell," I said to them. "Come on, let's keep going," Clarke said before she got up and started to walk away and so did I.

"Hey, you know what I'd like to know? Why send us down today after ninety-seven years? What changed?" Finn asked while walking through the forest even further.

"Who cares? I'm just glad they did. I wake up rotting in a cell, and now I'm spinning in a forest." Octavia said making me laugh while she keeps trying to get Finn's attention.

"Maybe they found something on a satellite, you know, like an old weather satellite or-," Monty said before being cut off by Clarke's voice.

"It wasn't a satellite. The ark is dying." Making us stop in our tracks and look at Clarke. "At the current population level, there are roughly three months left. Of life support, maybe four now that we're gone."Clarke said before we all began to walk right behind her.

"So that was the secret. They locked you up to keep, why they kept you in solitary, floated your old man?" Finn said to Clarke before she was quiet for a while.

"My father was the engineer who discovered the flaw. He thought the people had a right to know. The council disagreed my mother disagreed. They were afraid it would cause panic. We were gonna go public, anyway, when wells-," she said before cutting herself off.

"What, turned in your dad?" Finn said making Clarke change the subject. "Why'd you drag me here?" I asked Octavia.

"Mhm. Don't know. Why?" She asked me and I roll my eyes at her. "Because Finn is annoying. He doesn't stop talking to me." I said to her whispering in her ear.

"He likes you." She said to me and I roll my eyes at her.

"But I don't." I hissed at her and she let out a chuckle.

"Now you have a lover." She said to me and I let out a groan. "I hate you," I said to her and she laughed at me.

"No. You love me." Octavia said making me smile.

"True! I do." I said to her and she smile at me.

"They're gonna kill more people, aren't they?" Monty said to Clarke making me look at her.

"Good. After what they did to me, I say, float them all." Octavia said making me nod.

I've lost everything while I was stuck up there, my mom hating me and not caring for me, my dad abandoning me and being the one taking the blame for my parent's mistakes, and everyone hating on me.

"Float them all. Even if it's my mother." I said before walking away with Octavia.

"At least you agree on something with me." She said to me and I smiled.

"I would agree with this because, of what has happened to me in the past few years," I said to her looking down.

"No one's going to hurt you," Octavia assured me and I nodded and smiled at her.

"Oh, my God," I said stopping in my tracks and looking at the river.

"Last one is a rotten egg," Octavia said making me smirk. I ran up to the river taking off my shirt, shoes, and pants.

"Madison, Octavia, what the hell are you doing?" Clarke said to us before me and Octavia just smiled at her.

"Ready!" I said and she nodded and we both jumped in. The water was cold for me so I left Octavia by herself in there. "It was cold," I said to them while putting my clothes back on.

"Octavia... I can't swim." Monty said to her. "I know, but we can stand," Octavia said with a laugh in between.

"Wait. There's not supposed to be a river here." Clarke said to the others.

"Well, there is. So take off your damn clothes." Finn said to her and I let out a chuckle.

"I'm not going back in there. It's too cold for me." I said to them. "Don't be a party pooper, princess," Finn said to me and I roll my eyes.

"Stop, calling me that," I said to him and he gave me a smirk and I let out a laugh.

"Octavia, get out of the water," Jasper said to Octavia making me look around the water and I spotted something moving towards her.

"Get out of the water now!" I said to her going after her but Finn stopped me and that's when Octavia was under the water.

"OCTAVIA!" I yelled at her. "Do something. Don't just stand there!" I said while trying to get out of Finn's grip.

"Finn let go!" I said to him but he didn't listen. "My best friend is out there!" I said before pulling away and running towards her scream.

"We have to help her," Monty said to Clarke, I was about to jump in when Clarke spoke up.

"If we distract it, it might let her go," Clarke said trying to find something to distract the thing. "Help me!" Octavia said.

"Stay put, we are gonna help you," I said to her while looking at Clarke.

"Clarke hurry!" I said to her angrily. Clarke threw a rock into the river making the thing go away.

"Get to the shore now," Jasper said to Octavia who was drawing. That's when Jasper jumped in and help Octavia out of the water. I ran up to them and knelt next to Octavia.

"Thank you. Thank you." Octavia said to Jasper hugging him.

"Your gonna be okay," Clarke said to Octavia while tying her leg with a ripped shirt.

"Note to self next time save the girl," Monty said patting Jasper on the shoulder and everyone let out a laugh.

"You wanted to go first. Not quite stalling." I said to Finn who's been holding the vine and not crossing the river.

"Mount weather awaits," Clarke said to Finn. Jasper said something to Finn that I could hear and Finn gave me a wink and I roll my eyes at him.

"He knows. Today, Finn." Clarke said to Finn. "Aye, aye, captain. See you on the other side." Finn said to Clarke and Jasper before preparing himself to cross the river.

"Wait," Jasper said to Finn making him stop.

"What?" Finn said to Jasper. "Let me," Jasper said before looking at Octavia.

"Looks like you've got a lover, too," I said bumping my arm into hers.

"Shut up." She said to me and I let out a chuckle.

"I can do it," Jasper said with full confidence and Finn gave it to him,

"knew there was a badass in there somewhere." He said to Jasper who looks like he was about to cry.

"Hey, it's ok to be afraid, Jasper," Finn said to Jasper making me roll my eyes.

"Go confidence," I said making Finn glare at me and I smiled at him. "Trick is not fighting it," Finn said to Jasper who let out a breath.

"See you on the other side," Jasper said before crossing the river through the vine.

Jasper let out some screams while crossing the river until he landed not on his foot on the ground making me look away.

"WE ARE APOGEE!" Jasper said making me open my eyes seeing him cheer for victory.

"Yeah!" We all yelled back at him. "WHOO!" Jasper said to us made me laugh.

"You did it, Jasper!" Clarke said to him.

"Let's go princess, your up," Finn said to me while making eye contact with me and I had a smile on my face before grabbing the vine.

"Come on, Madison! You got this!" Jasper said to me making let out another laugh.

"We did it!" Jasper said holding up a sign.

"Mount weather! WHOO! WHOO!" Jasper said to us and we all yelled back at him,

"yeah, Jasper!" Finn said before a branch went through Jasper making me gasp.

"J-JASPER!" I yelled at him.

"Come on. Come on. Come on. Jasper!" Finn said to Jasper who was besides a tree.

"We have to help him!" I said trying to go to the other side but Finn grabbed me. "Jasper! No." I said to him while Finn dragged me away along with Clarke.

"Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people walking.

"We're not alone," Clarke said to us.

'Coming to earth was a bad idea'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro