Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

We are grounders II
Season 1 episode 13
Part 3

"That'll stop the external bleeding." Clarke said putting the hot metal stick down.

"I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Finn asked Bellamy, I turned around to look at Bellamy.

"Long story." Bellamy just said.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven said making me speak up.

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?" I asked her.

"Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gunpowder left." She said to us making me look down thinking if my dad has or could help.

"Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" Bellamy said making me shake my head.

"The reapers are more dangerous than the grounders. They are like killing machines, they don't negotiate." I said making Clarke and Finn look at me.

"How do you know?" They asked me making me go quiet.

"Oh, uh... um. You guys told me." I said with an awkward laugh.

"No we didn't. We didn't say anything about that till we got here. Madison how do you know about this?" Finn asked me making me swallow thickly. I can't tell them, but my stupid Mount spoke up first, I told Octavia before she left and try to help the others but I don't know.

"You guys did." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Madison how do you know? Is there something your not telling us?" Clarke asked me making me look away.

"Madison!" They all said making me jump before turning away.

"He's alive." Was the first thing I said to them.

"Who?" Bellamy asked me.

"I thought he died. But no. He's here and he's one of them." I said to them before turning around as I saw they had a confused face.

"Madison who are you talking about?" Finn asked me.

"Micheal Gilbert." I told them as they all looked at each other before turning to me.

"Wait-," they said before I interrupted them.

"My dad is alive. He told me." I said to them.

"I thought he died." Clarke told me making me look at her.

"I thought that too, but nope. He's here and he's a grounder. Fun, right?" I said with a fake smile to them.

"Anyways, back to the reapers." I said to them as they gave me a concern look before ignoring them.

"We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option." Clarke said to us.

"There's no time for this." Finn said turning to Clarke.

"Can she walk or not?" Finn asked Clarke who looked at Raven.

"No. We have to carry her." Clarke said making me smile.

"Great. We have a guy for that. Right Bellamy. Since you guys are so close." I said to him with a fake smile as Finn and Clarke gave me a weird look.

"The hell you will. I'm good to go." Raven said to them.

"Hey, listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold unto we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Clarke asked Raven who gave her a nod.

"I'll get the stretcher." Finn said to her.

"Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave." Bellamy said making me roll my eyes.

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." Finn said making me nod.

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight." Bellamy said making me snap at him.

"We might be cowards but I rather run away than run to a war I didn't start. A war that you started. You want to be a hero and stupid go ahead but I'm not putting our people in danger so you could get the satisfaction of you leading everyone and want everyone to listen to you like a true leader if you want to be a leader be a good one don't be a fucking leader who wants to kill his own people to a war that we can't control. At any moment we will run out of bullets. And what would you use. You hands to fight people who have spears and have more exotic this than you, go ahead no one is stopping you." I said to him as looked at me with rage in his eyes making me glare at him.

"All right, that's enough. It's time to go." Clarke said to us as me and Bellamy had eye contact.

"If they follow? Is 120 miles to the ocean." Bellamy said making Finn snap.

"If he wants to stay, he can stay." Finn said walking away making Clarke speak up.

"No, he can't."

"Yes he can. He's old enough and if he wants to start a war even more and kill grounders it's on him he can stay here." I said making Clarke glare at me. Clarke walked up to Bellamy,

"we can't do this without you, Bellamy."

"What do you want me to say, Clarke?" Bellamy asked her.

"I want you to say your with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you." Clarke said to him.

"They're lining up to go. They listen to her more apparently." Bellamy said as he glared at me and I just smiled at him.

"I just gave them an easy choice. A choice that won't make them die." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Madison!" Clarke said making me roll my eyes.

"But five minutes ago, they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them. I'm afraid we're gonna need that again. Before this day is through." Clarke said to him before she walked off.

"Let's go," I said before walking out and packing everything I need.

"Ready?" Octavia said to me making me turn around.

"Y-yeah." I said to her as I looked at the watch in my wrist.

"He gave that to you?" She asked me making me nod.

"Yeah, just in case I needed help." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"He still cares for you." She said.

"He's a grounder. Who killed Clarke's dad," I said to her as she gave me a sigh.

"You're not going to tell Clarke?" She asked me making me shake my head.

"No, she's going to hate me and right now -I'm on her good side." I told her making her nod.

"Yeah, okay let's go."

"Did you ever thought we would actually run away from the camp that became our home?" I asked octavia.

"No but we couldn't stay either." She told me making me nod.

"Right." I mumbled before hesitating to tell her.

"Do you think I should tell her?" I asked her knowing that she knows what I'm talking about exactly, she turn to look at me with a stare.

"No, because if you do you'll destroy what we have, Clarke is a friend to you and if you do decide to tell her you'll lose her and she will hate you." Octavia said to me making me sigh.

"I know you are right. But he killed her dad." I said to her making me sigh.

"Yes he did, and you don't have to apologize for something you didn't do." She said to running my back as I stopped in my tracks thinking about it, she's right.

"Your dad is alive, huh?" I hear a voice making me roll my eyes.

"What do you want, Bellamy?" I said trying to avoid him but he's literally everywhere and doesn't leave me alone.

"Look, Madi-," he said stop him.

"Don't call me that, only my friends can. And for the record we aren't friends." I said to him as I saw his face with full regret and sadness.

"Madison, I want to explain." He said making me laugh while walking.

"Apologize for walking in on you naked with Raven. Because I saw perfectly." I said to him as I kept walking.

"She needed to blow off some steam." He said making me scoff.

"And I was there, and then it happened." He said to me making me scoff again.

"So you decided to have sex right after I told you I liked you and that you liked me back and how we are going to take this slow?" I asked him as bumped into one of the boys.

"Move it!" I said annoyed as I turn to see everyone stop making me frown.

"What's going on?" The minute I asked the spear went right through the guys face he was in front of me as I watched his body fall to the ground. Bellamy grabbed me from my waist and pulled me back. I didn't move, I was to shaken up watching a boy get killed right in front of me. My hands were shaking.

"Everybody back to camp!" I hear Jasper saying as everyone moved heading back to camp as I stood there looking at the body.

"Madison!" Bellamy said.

"Look at me." He said grabbing my chin as I didn't realize I had tears in my eyes.

"Look at me. You have to move. Madison." He said to me feeling my body weak and shaking.

"Madison! Come on." He said to me before I snapped out of it and he grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we can to the camp.

I can't believe he got killed right in front of me. They don't want us to leave. They want us to stay and fight, a fight I don't know if it will ever end.

"Close the gates now," Bellamy said, I didn't realize we were already in camp. I was to busy in shocked.

"Madison?" I hear Finn saying making me look up at him.

"He..." I said to him.

"He-," I said trying to form a sentence.

"Hey." He said grabbing my hand.

"He got killed right in front of me." I said as Finn wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"T-This is all my fault." I mumbled.

"I-I told them to follow me. I told them we should run." I said crying to him.

"It's okay."

"No, none of it is okay! This my fault." I said pulling away.

"The grounders got the chance to kill one of our own. I led it to that. I should've listen but I didn't." I said to him before I turned to everyone before turning to Clarke who looked at Bellamy.

"Looks like you've got your fight." Clarke told him making me nod.

"Ok, then. This is what we've been preparing for. Kill them before they kill us. Gunners, to your post. Use the tunnels to get in and out. From now on, the gate stays closed." Bellamy said before I turned away and began to head for the tunnels.

I had to see my dad again and tell him to help me or something. I can't do this on my own. He knows everything and I need to know everything.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're not a gunner." Bellamy said grabbing my arm making me sigh.

"No, I'm not. But like you said. I'm a grounder." I told him.

"I can't let you go." He told me making me scoff.

"Bellamy, I don't need your permission." I said to him.

"I know that, but you can't leave your are people here without a plan." He said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not a leader,"

"you are. It may be me and Clarke but you are a leader and you know that." He said to me making me hesitate for a second.

"Okay, fine." I said walking off the drop ship.

"We've got twenty-five rifles with twenty founds each, give it take. Roughly five-hundred rounds of ammo. While you two were gone, we made some improvements. Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined." Bellamy said to us.

"Partially mined. Thanks to Murphy." Raven said from behind us.

"Still, it's the main route in. If the grounders use it, we'll know." Bellamy said before grabbing something from the table.

"She also built grenades." Bellamy said making me shake my head.

"It's not many." I said to him.

"Again, thank you, Murphy." Raven said to us.

"We'll make them count. If the grounders make it through the front gate, guns and grenades should force them back." Bellamy said to us.

"And then?" Clarke asked him.

"Then we close the door and pray." Raven told us.

"And pray what?" Clarke asked as she turned to face Clarke.

"That the ship keeps them out? Because it won't." Clarke said before turning to Bellamy.

"Then let's not let them get through the gate." Bellamy said before talking through the walkie-talkie.

"All foxholes, listen up. Keep your eyes and ears open. Inflict casualties, as many as possible. You can hold them off long enough to make them turn back. That's the plan." Bellamy said before Finn spoke up.

"That's always your plan, just like the bomb at the bridge." Finn said to him.

"Damn right. You got a better idea?" Bellamy said.

"It can't be that simple." Clarke said to us making me turn to look at Raven.

"You said there's fuel in those rockets, right? Enough to build 100 bombs." I said crossing my arms between my chest.

"I also said we've got no gunpowder left." Raven told me making me look up at her.

"I don't want to build a bomb." I told her making them all frown.

"What do you mean?" Bellamy asked me making me turn to him.

"I want to blast off." I said to them before turning to a smiling Raven.

"Draw the in close. Fire the rockets. A ring of fire." She said making me nod.

"Barbecued grounders. I like it." Bellamy said with a smirk with a smile.

"Will it work?" Finn asked Raven.

"The wiring's a mess down there, but yeah. You give me enough time, I'll cook them real good." She said making me smirk.

"Great, then. Get ready to work." I said to her.

"Finn and I will go down there and see if we can find the ignition system." Clarke said making me nod.

"All right then." I said to them, before I walked out of the drop ship as I saw Octavia running up to me.

"What?" I asked her as she handed me a sword.

"What's this for?" I asked her.

"I saw your dad." She said making my eyes go wide open.

"What? How?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I was going to head out when I saw him standing there a few centimeters away, he told me you might need this. Just in case they come." She told me making me shake my head knowing what she meant.

"You mean when he comes." I told her making her nod.

"If I see him I'll thank him." I said to her putting the strap around me with the sword.

"I have to go." She said making me nod as I hugged her.

"Be careful." I said before I saw her walked away. I walked around as I saw everyone in their post ready to fight a war we don't know if we can end, a war that just some teenagers can't handle.

"We got movement." One of them said as Bellamy ran up and positioned himself with the others.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Madison get back inside."

"No, tell me what's going on!" I asked him.

"They are here." He said to me.

"I've got one over here." They said as they started to shoot repeatedly.

"They're more."

"Where's Octavia?" Bellamy asked.

"She left five minutes ago she didn't say where." He said to Bellamy.

"If you see a grounder shoot." Bellamy order making me just stand there and watch them.

The war we've been waiting just began.

I'm almost done with season 1 omg! Are you guys ready for season 2?

©STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro