Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Bodyguard of lies
Season 2 episode 14

"What if we're wrong and cutting the peer doesn't disengage the locked?"clarke said as I cross my arms. We may not be talking but we are trying to save our friends from Mount Weather.

"It will work." I assured her.

"Your people said it will." Lexa said as she had her eyes close trying to sleep but she got up walking towards us.

"You should rest." Lexa said to us.

"We could also blow the doors amiably." I suggested shrugging my shoulders.

"Plans don't last very long in battle. Tiring yourself with questions already asked and answered is a waste of energy." Lexa said making Clarke to face her. Ever since the explosion I've been trying to get close to Clarke. She's hiding something and I need to know what it is.

"People died for this, lexa." Clarke said to her as she looked down.

"It has to work." She said.

"You're doing what I did when I first took command." Lexa said turning away.

"We can't move forward and it's giving you too much to think." Lexa said pouring herself a drink.

"Once Bellamy shuts down the acid fog and the battle begins, everything will be clear." Lexa said to us.

"If he can't." I said making Clarke glare at me.

"I'm saying the truth. What if he can't and he went inside and died for nothing." I said to Clarke crossing my arms.

"You care about him." Lexa said making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, but I care about all of them. Not just one. My friends are inside." I said to her.

"You worry about him more." She said to me.

"We couldn't kept us alive all this time without him. We need him." Clarke said as I rubbed my hands together.

"I don't want to be here with you two bickering about Bellamy." I said annoyed hopping off the table a they both looked at me weirdly.

"I can't be with two people I don't trust." I said to them.

"What?" Clarke asked me as I walked away but she pulled me back.

"I know that you knew what happened in the village. That's why I couldn't find you." I said to Clarke as Lexa gave me a look before I walked out of the tent.

"She's such a liar." I said angrily sitting next to Octavia.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Octavia said to me making me roll my eyes when Clarke came back.

"Everything okay?" She asked Octavia.

"I've been going over it and over it in my head just trying to figure out how-you're still alive." Octavia said making me tilt my head turning to Clarke.

"What are you talking about?" Clarke said making me let out a scoff. If she won't say it I will.

"I saw you in Tondc before the missile hit. I know you, Clarke. Something's wrong. And then you and Lexa disappear and just happen to survive." Octavia said to her.

"Yeah, how?" I asked her even though I knew the answer to that.

"Tell me you didn't know it was coming." Octavia said as Clarke looked on the ground not even looking at her.

"Octavia..." Clarke said but I interrupted.

"She can't tell you that because she knew that the missile was coming. She let us die there. She didn't tell us she just left with Lexa." I said to Clarke glaring at her. She left her people there to die.

"You know would've let, me and Octavia die?" I asked her but she didn't answer me.

"Great, Clarke you protected us just great. Glad you heard Bellamy." I said angrily.

"Come on, Octavia." I said as I got up walking away from Clarke.

"Guys, wait." Clarke said.

"You were gonna let us die!" Octavia said to Clarke.

"I did it to save Bellamy." She said to me making me look away biting my inside cheek.

"So that we could win this war. Don't you see that?" She said to us making me shake my head.

"If we'd evacuated Tondc, Mount Weather would've known that someone tipped us off. They would have found Bellamy." She said to us.

"No, Bellamy would have never told you to do that." Octavia said to Clarke angrily.

"He would've found another way." I said to Clarke as she just stared at us.

"I couldn't take that risk." She said to us making us scoff.

"Right, because you're in charge now, and you decide who's disposable." Octavia said to her making me cross my arms between my chest.

"You'd have fit right in on the council, just like the others." I said before Octavia walked off and I followed her behind.

"Hey." Clarke said.

"What, Clarke?" I asked her.

"You guys can't tell anyone." Clarke said making me look at Octavia.

"If people found out the we-," Clarke said before Octavia cut her off.

"The alliance will break. We are not idiots Clarke." Octavia said before she walked off.

"Thanks for protecting me." I said to her before turning around to see Lexa.

"Commander," Octavia said to her.

"Octavia." She said before turning to me.

"Madison."

"Lexa." I said back to her.

"It's time for the southernmost guard post rotation." The grounder said to all of us.

"You should relieve them." He said to her.

"Indra expects me to be on the scouting mission. With Lincoln." Octavia said to her.

"And I have to go back to training." I said with a fake smile.

"And now you're both needed at the guard post." He said.

"There's more guards go fetch someone else." I said to him angrily as he held his sword tightly.

"Indra will join you shortly." He order us making me scoff before Lexa nodded her head making me roll my eyes.

"I hate this so much." I said to her.

"Tell me about it." She said making me look back at Lexa.

"I don't trust Lexa." I said to Octavia,

"Or Clarke at this point." I said,

"Not after Tondc." Octavia said making me nod.

"Let's just get this over with." She said making me sigh as we walked into the woods getting into our position.

"Okay, no." I said to her as she grabbed the sword.

"Come on, yours looks better than mine." Octavia said.

"You have yours, I have mines. This is my dad's. That's from your boyfriend." I said to Octavia as she gave me a pout.

"Don't give me a pout. Keep your hands to yourself." I said to her snatching my sword from her.

"Just because mine has designs doesn't mean it's different. It's the same as mine." I said to Octavia.

"How-," she said but I placed my hand in her mouth to stop talking.

"Nope. End of discussion." I said to her making her laugh.

"Hey are you doing okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't i be." I said to her as I ate a piece of meat.

"Are you sure?" She asked me making me laugh.

"I'm okay. O, I promise." I assured her. I am okay, just been tired lately.

"I'm just tired. Haven't slept in days since everything." I said to her.

"I get it." She said to me.

"What is that?" Octavia said making me turn around and look up, I immediately stand up when I saw it was the flare.

"He did it." I said letting out a small laugh.

"Bellamy did it." I said to Octavia who had a smile on her face as I hugged her tightly celebrating how Bellamy did he turn off the acid fog.

"Oh my god." I said laughing when the grounders holding the horns began to blow it, which meant that we were going to war.

"Kom wor." Lexa said making everyone chant with excitement as everyone held their weapons up in the air.

"Let's be the first ones standing in that door." Octavia said with a smirk making me smirk back at her.

"Couldn't agree more." I said to her with a smile as I grabbed my sword so did she and we ran towards every grounder as they began walking into the woods. Everyone was taking to one another.

"This will be fun." I said to her as we were in between one grounder and Indra.

"Ready to go to war." I asked her She didn't smile at me just gave me a serious stare.

"You knew about what Lexa and Clarke, didn't you?" I asked her.

"And don't lie." I said to her in all seriousness.

"She's a good commander." Indra said to me.

"She almost killed all of us." I said to her as Octavia was speaking to Clarke.

"How can't you not hate them?" I asked her.

"They almost killed you." I said to her.

"They didn't do anything. The enemy did. Lexa's a great commander because she's ruthless. That's how we'll win this battle." Indra told me making me roll my eyes.

"That's wrong." I said to Indra.

"That's war." Indra said to me before holding her sword up and yelling making the rest of the army yell. They were ready and so was I.

I screamed with them I may be from the ark but I'm ready for this war.

Short chapter again. What do you think about Madison in this chapter? Badass Madison. Don't get mad at me for spamming. ( btw there's only two chapters left- I'm so happy! )

©STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro