25- The Idea Of This Book

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

25- The Idea Of This Book

As I mentioned before that the idea of this book is grumpycheese's idea and for that... I'm grateful.

As you can see, grumpycheese said that my comment has achieved 139 replies and she came up with the idea of making a book out of it.

She also came up with the title... But I always like to add my own twist so I added "a shampoo edition" cuz... y'know... it has shampoo in it?

I was inspired by that idea.

But I had a problem...

I can't write.

But I also felt this was my destiny to be the one to write the book because it was my comment.

But the book is not mine alone... it goes to every single person that participated in the war and replied to my comment :)

Grumpycheese also gave me the idea of screenshotting the replies instead of writing. If it isn't for her, you wouldn't have understood a single word from the book lol.

And then... the support came.

CrapWasteland wasn't my ally for no reason <3

Then seeing how serious grumpycheese was in the idea... I couldn't believe my eyes.

I kept doubting myself...

Debating in my mind...

Should I really fucking do it? How will it turn out? Will anybody read this? How should I write it? What should I do? How am I supposed to publish a fucking book? I don't know the first thing about publishing a book so what should I do? That book will be boring with my lame writing skills. Who writes a book about one of their comments?

All of these were doubts in my mind.

Then my doubting ended.

By support.

My allies were on board with this idea so, they motivated me to do it.

But I kid you not... till now I still doubt the book.

I decided that I'll do it. I'll fucking write a book about our war.

But as I said before, I don't know the first thing about publishing a book so I needed a cover and an introduction.

But I needed to write this book.

CrapWasteland offered to make the cover, but she said that her last ass will finish it in a year.

Of course, that was a figure of speech.

But I really don't blame you CrapWasteland... I am lazier than you believe me.

More support came. Both from my allies and my enemies.

Oh and Jagi... I think  you definitely should pull all nighters every time we make drastic desicions because our time zones are different lol.

You too Holy lol (I'll just call you Holy cuz that's short lmao).

CrapWasteland had the honor of naming our team.

We are indeed marking history my ally. And I had the honor of having you by my side, grumpycheese. *sobs*

And then, another ally joined.

Izzy.

She said that her friends make fun of her because she's skanky. But that made her tougher.

Why? Because she's a true, proud Disgustang.

And I need to give a warning to all of the clean freaks from around the world.

Nobody... I repeat...

NO FUCKING BODY HUMILIATES A DISUSTANG AND CONTINUES TO LIVE.

Because we Disgustangs stand together. Our laziness and dirtiness unites us and nobody has the right to break this unity.

Ever.

Stay tuned for the next chapter while I sort out this mess of a book lol...

Fuck I forgot to add this...

So basically this chapter was originally supposed to be the epilogue but the replies on my comment just kept flooding until they're 850+ replies hehehee so FEAR NOT... there is still material to write hehee.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro