Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jisung didn't mean to blurt out his feelings earlier but he got carried away. It was supposed to be his little secret but he missed Hyunjin so much that he just went with what his heart wanted.

The younger one was glad Minho interrupted their moment earlier because Jisung isn't ready to be rejected. Sure, they've been making out anywhere they feel like and do sweet sickening things the couple does to the point where the other members had to cover up for them sometimes, but they're not official.

To simply put, Jisung and Hyunjin are not together...yet. Hyunjin never asked him to be official and Jisung was scared to ask. Earlier it was just a slip but he meant it. God, he meant it so much.

God knows how much he wanted to shower Hyunjin with love every time because that's what he deserves, how he just wanted to make the older one smile because of how his eyes form slightly curved, creating a captic is so beautiful. Hwang Hyunjin in general is beautiful, Jisung thought.

Jisung just wants to say I love you over and over again until it annoys Hyunjin, without limit. Everyone knows, too, how much he wants Hyunjin to himself, except the said boy. That's what Jisung's head is telling him.

So, in the middle of the night, Jisung was talking to himself whether he should go to Hyunjin, snuggle closer to the taller guy or not, it's honestly scaring him how he can manage to have a somewhat decent conversation by himself. At least to him it's a decent conversation.

It's been what? Couple of hours ago he finally saw Hyunjin after more than a month of waiting. The sky outside is already pitch black, stars scattered everywhere, but Jisung doesn't want to sleep again. He couldn't bring himself to sleep.

Their upcoming schedule wasn't helping, too, especially when he can't see Hyunjin there again. It makes him anxious because it feels empty without him. Hyunjin is the only one who could calm him. He just knows what words to say, which string to pull to untangle his raging thoughts, to make him break into the brightest smile.

Sure, there's Minho and Chan who can calm him at some point but he needs Hyunjin. Besides, Minho's way of comforting someone is threatening them to behave or he'll have it his way. And although most of his threats are just empty words and to make them laugh, Lee Minho is fucking scary, no doubt.

Swiftly, Jisung sat on his bed and slowly let his feet touch the cold floor, not wanting to wake Jeongin up who's snoring comfortably across his bed. They have barely slept the past few days because of their schedule. He doesn't want any trouble either but he wants to see a certain blonde before he finally loses it.

After a moment of thinking, he had finally made up his mind, he's going to see Hyunjin. He approached the door of their room and gently closed it.

"Sungie?" Jisung literally jumped out of shock and almost shrieked. Good thing he covered his mouth immediately, only letting out a silent scream as his hand found its way to smack Hyunjin's chest.

"What the heck, Hwang Hyunjin? You fucking scared me!"

"I'm sorry, I just wanna see you." Hyunjin smiled, immediately pulling Jisung into his arms and giving him a forehead kiss. "Miss cuddling with you," the blonde added and bent down to kiss Jisung's exposed neck due to his oversized grey shirt that he's wearing, that Hyunjin can also tell it's his.

They found themselves snuggling in Hyunjin's bed. Seungmin was at Chan's, Hyunjin said earlier when Jisung asked him why he's alone.

"About earlier...what you said...the confession?" Hyunjin said, pausing every second to find the right words to say, afraid that he might hurt the younger's feelings.

After being away for almost 2 months, that's the last thing Hyunjin wants to do. Or he'll swear to anyone in heaven not to hurt Jisung in any way. The short male was too precious, and Hyunjin doesn't like it when Jisung cries. He's used to the younger showing his bubbly side and being noisy. Everyone knows all hell will break loose if Jisung shed a single tear.

Jisung was quick to tighten his hug on the elder's waist when he heard Hyunjin. He buried his face on Hyunjin's chest, afraid of the answer he might get from the elder. Jisung's fingers couldn't just stay still as it kept playing with Hyunjin's shirt and Hyunjin could feel him shake.

"You don't have to say it back just because I already did. I...I can wait, I will wait," Hyunjin heard Jisung despite the younger one talking in a whisper, almost breathlessly, no voice coming out but Hyunjin managed to pick it up.

"But I wanna say it too, Sungie."

"Wha-"

"I love you, too. Since the first I hate you that you said to me."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro