#2 @WarriorCats09 (Old)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dustpelt: Gah! Cloudtail! What is this twoleg thingie?

Cloudtail: That my StarClan fan, is a laptop.

Dustpelt: What does a laptop do?

Cloudtail: After tablets, I pods, ipads, and iphones, it is the best thing in the world! Technology is really great! I'm sure Bluestar or Ferncloud will teach you later! But we're here on Wattpad. Hold on, let me make an account for you! :D

Dustpelt: B-but...Ferncloud despises Wattpad and laptops! *shoves the laptop away with a disgusted look on his face.*

Cloudtail: Nonsense!

E M A I L: Dustpelt@gsilverpelt.com
USERNAME: Dustpelt
PASSWORD: IloveCloudtail

Here you go!

Dustpelt: *looks as Cloudtail begins logging in to Wattpad.*

EMAIL: [email protected]
USERNAME: ZeBestieCloudtailCookie
PASSWORD: Ilovecookies3

Hey, why do you have a cooler profile than mine?

Cloudtail: *ignores Dustpelt* Oh look, WarriorCats09 ! She's online! Why don't you introduce yourself?

Dustpelt: err...okay? But shouldn't Squirrelflight do it? She said she wanted to-

Cloudtail: Are you saying I made that account for nothing?!?

Dustpelt: Are you saying you're forgetting I'm older than you?

Cloudtail: *gulps* FINE! You win! But I better see you using that account!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Empress Squirrelflight: Hai! ~

WarriorCats09: OMG, is that you? The Erins said you managed to get a hold of Wattpad...are you the real Squirrelflight?

Empress Squirrelflight: Of courss, darling, it is I, one of your favorite warrior cats, here. I am your favorite, right? *raises a non existence eyebrow*

WarriorCats09: Of-of-course!

Empress Squirrelflight: Good. Now...who's this handsome tom?

WarriorCats09: Duskstorm! He's my OC!

E.S (the author got lazy): *ignores WarriorCats09 and croons.* My dearest...I...I think I'm in LOVE!

WarriorCats09: err....uh...I don't know how to feel about this. Squirrelflight, aren't you with Bramblestar?

E.S: It's EmpressQueenSquirrelflightstar to you. And not anymore. I am in love with Duskstorm. Squirrelstorm...our shipname! *sighs, clearly in love.*

WarriorCats09: *slowly backs away to alert Bramblestar.* BRAMBLESTAR WE HAVE A PROBLEM COME HELP, WHO LET SQUIRRELFLIGHT IN WATTPAD, WE KNOW SHE'S CRAZY!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro