7 (Sparrow)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Frost's P.O.V.

"Fawn, let's see if we can find any herbs," I said once the others left.

"Like plants?"

" Yes, why?"

"The park has plants." 

"Lead the way to this 'park' then," we set off. Soon enough I saw trees, "Is that it?"I asked Fawn. 

"Yeah, that's it," She answered.

We padded in and I saw a patch of Broom. I climbed up a nearby Beech tree and clutched a mouthful of leaves. Once I got back down I gave the leaves to Fawn and took one to put the broom in. We continued to walk until I saw some Goldenrod. "What's that for?" asked Fawn, as I put some in its leaf wrap. 

"Healing wounds," I replied, my voice muffled.

"Okay!" We soon came across a river. I Knew that celandine and marigold grew in damp areas. Sure enough, I soon saw some of the healing herbs. We collected them and moved on. "Can we stop for a drink?" asked Fawn.

"Sure, just give me--" my sentence was cut off by a hideous screech. I whipped around just as two cold furless paws grabbed me. I was so shocked, I couldn't move.

Fawn's P.O.V.

I stood, ridged as a twoleg scooped me off my paws and began to carry me towards a monster. I wanted to scratch the twoleg and run, but I knew I couldn't leave Frost to fend for herself. I felt a strange bond with her as if I had known her my entire life. I passed out from fear and when I woke I was stunned by what I saw.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro