9: we have to go home for a little bit

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Nine
we have to go home for a little bit

3rd Person POV

he had moved out from under the cross as fast as he could and he fell into jj who held him and checked him over making sure that the boy was okay.

"holy shit" juno said to herself as she looked at the cross and then at pope who was swelling up like a ballon

"hey hey you guys I know that we're celebrating this win right now but pope is swelling up like a god damn balloon and we need to get him some help right now" juno interrupted and they all looked at the boy

"yeah, yeah lets hide this and go" john b said and they lifted it as they hid the cross the best they could. they ran to the twinkie with pope and drove to rickys house

"RICKY, PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP" juno begged and he looked at the girl before he sighed , nodded and opened the door. he let them in and she brought the boy over to the table. she laid pope down and then she looked at ricky, everyone else was pacing around and ranting.

"he got stung by wasps, he's allergic. his name is pope" she told ricky and then she ran to get the kit , she knew exactly what it looked like and found it.

"ricky!" she called out to the man and she handed it to him as he ran forward and he grabbed the needle from the bag. he told them about the needle and then he put it in the boys arm as juno watched in fear of the death of her best friend.

"now we wait" ricky told them , they began to worry and then he took a deep breathe in.

"its hot, I'm like real hot guys" pope said and he stood up from the table as he ran outside and then began to dance and juno looked at saylor.

"oh this is just great" she said to him and they all got in the truck with pope as they drove back to the church. juno got out of the car with the others as they walked back in , hoping to see the cross but they didn't. it was gone.

"fucking kooks" juno whispered to herself and saylor looked at the girl who held a graveyard in her eyes. pure anger surfaced and she hated it, she hated the anger that she felt and she didn't want to. the anger in the women was the scorched sun on a hot day during a heat wave, one look at her and you were dead.

they all saw it and they didn't want to do anything, didn't want to piss the girl off . didn't want to make her feel insecure over these emotions, didn't want to make her question herself and what she was doing or why she was doing it. didn't want to make her feel more mad at herself over something that had been brewing in her for a while.

"denmark was stood right here, preaching to everyone he set free, slave, the soul survive of the royal merchant, he got the gold and the cross and he brought them both to shore and he he uses them to free every person who walked through those doors. he made a church, a family, a congregation , a home and the limbreys took everything from him. they sicced dogs on hi wife and his kids and when he tried to go get her remains, they hung him. well, im done. im tired of that shit. that is not how this is gonna end. we need a frickin win guys. im going to get my families cross. you guys coming?" pope asked and they all left the church.

"look guys we have to go home for a little bit but you text us the plan and we will be there for it no matter what" juno told them and they all nodded. she and saylor got up as they left and went back home. it was dark but the air had something in it that comforted her and made her feel safe.

"are you okay?" saylor asked her and she looked at him as she ran a hand through her hair and she sighed.

"I don't know, this is all too much and I don't know if I can do it anymore. when will it end?" she asked and he hugged her as she hugged him back. they grabbed each others hands and they walked into the house , they separated as they went to their rooms.

juno stared at the ceiling for as long as she could trying to think straight. trying to remember what it was like before this whole began but she couldn't. she couldn't remember what it was like, it was like teeth biting into your skin and sinking in but you let it happen. you let the blood drip, you let it fall and ooze. you let yourself feel the pain that you need to feel because that's all anyone can ever do. let themselves feel but that's not what juno wanted.

she didn't want to feel, she didn't want to think so why was she there? why had she stayed? why had she let herself be dragged into this? and why was she now on the boat with the others on the way to wherever they were going with the gold.

why did she let this happen? why did she continue to let herself feel these things when she knew that she didn't want to, when she knew that feeling things was hard? why had the girl let her feelings take over her and take over her mind, why had she let herself be consumed and why didn't she stand up for what she believed in anymore?

where was juno frawley and where had she gone?

-ABBY NOTES-

my poor girl and her anger issues

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro