#14 things about me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1) I'm not as you think, I'm a human filled with extreme level of humour

2) sarcasm is my second language 😏

3) I'm one of the most sensitive human, I cry for the smallest of things... But carry on with a fake smile..

4) I hate fake people........ Hate means hate

5) If you are not familiar to me, you may think I'm the most innocent and the sweetest kid you know, but once you know me those words would be something unbelievable 🤭🤣

6) I can mingle with people quickly, thus the reason to make friends easily

7) I get hurt quickly, but doesn't put forward any effort to show it...

8) “sweet as sugar, hard as ice, you hurt me once I'll hurt you twice" Is the quote that suits me exactly 😎

9) I'm a extreme type of moody, with the ability to change my mood in umm like 0.001 nano sec

10) if you are close to me, I'll not leave any chance to let you go, and this is one of the reasons I've got the name drishti, just like her... What's mine is mine no matter what✌🏻

11) I'm a bibliophile,melophile and zoophile, I  love animals more then humans🤣❤

12) I'm a type of first bencher, who behaves like a back bencher, though tr's fav and keep my marks high  but I'm just not the person, with an extremely boring personality 😇

13) I just can't tell my feelings to anyone, this seems like a kinda impossible work to me....

14) I'm  book filled with secrets, while you dig in 'em  and you'll get lost in the mysteries

Ushhhhh likh diya meine😪😪😪😪 abhi tum sabh ki baari
avapooja K_ai_ra New_Rays_ inept-shayar ddrrrs aditii_k zara kho gayi🤣 aliizaa_123 vanshikabairoliya sparkle_creationz SusmitaSarkar1

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro