Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She stood beside him, dressed in white her hair flowing down her back in soft curls framing her face. She was beautiful he had previously, briefly met her, simply bowing and moving forth not being able to consume her true form. She was a masterpiece. Her sophisticated aura carrying the weight of the group, he knew he could tell that she was burdened the most out of the five girls he could see the look in her eyes, the soft smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. She was a born leader protecting her girls from little things but letting herself deal with the brunt of things. She needed protection too but no one dared to over step. Jackson saw her interactions with other male idols, she simply shrugged them off as if they weren't a big deal and remained a professional facade that never cracked. She was magnificent to him,as he observed her from a far.

She stood next to a handsome man, sneaking glances as he remained deep within his own thoughts. She was in awe at the man who was sculptured from by the gods. His perfect hair framing his forehead, his broad shoulders highlighted by the red suit he wore. He was so simple not over doing it in his dress sense, not that he needed to, his personality was enough. She had observed him before, her eyes trailing on his form when his group won awards or transfixed onto his figure throughout their performances. He was indescribable. Words could not come to mind when she thought about him, she prayed they would be able to interact more despite her closed personality, for some reason she wanted to invite him in, a complete stranger but somewhat familiar. She smiled softly to herself at her own thoughts.

San E looked at the two breaking through their thoughts, he spoke "Hey guys nice to officially meet u." He stuck his hand out which Jackson quickly accepted followed by Irene. As she tried to remove her hand, he held it tighter planting a kiss on it. The expression on her could be read by blind person, Jackson who was stood next to them was about to step in but Irene beat him to it wrenching her hand from his grip and walking away to their seats "mental that one is, but she has a fire I want to tame" said San E, Jackson wore a tight smile " I don't think you can tame her man, she's not an animal learn to respect your boundaries." He stalked away following Irene's direction and sat down besides her. He cleared his throat turning to her and stretching out his hand "Hi Irene, I'm Jackson Wang big fan by the way." He said winking at her, she laughed slightly extending her own as she shook his "I know who you are Jackson, it's a pleasure to finally officially get to meet you though." He smiled at her and opened his mouth to continue but he was cut of by the produce calling her. She got up to move as he grabbed the cards on the table prepping to study them, she bent back down whispering into his ear " I'm a fan too."

She walked away, his eyes following her graceful movements as he smiled to himself, she made his heart flutter in ways no one could comprehend.

-Authors note:

Hi, I'm back with something new. I've been shipping Jackrene for awhile and wanted to write a fanfic on the considering there are hardly any out there. This is also on Asian fanfics too. Hope you enjoy it let me know what your thoughts are. Lots of love.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro