Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Irene woke with a smile on her face. A smile she received through his love. Last night was perfect. Too perfect her mind chided her heart. It won't last it retorted, her smile dropping, as she walked downstairs. The girls sat in shock at the smile that adorned her face. A smile that they hasn't seen for the past two years. A smile that could only be unlocked by Jackson. "The boys are coming over today." Irene revealed smiling, Wendy laughed nudging Irene's shoulder "Try not to make off with Jackson like you guys did yesterday." She spoke wriggling her eyebrows as the girls laughed. Irene shook her head with a smirk. "I think you mean don't make out with him..." the girls mouths opened in shock, eyes widening as Irene winked at them. "Wait whatttttt." They screeched. Irene laughed,walking away as Yeri pushed her down into a chair "Nope you can't leave without giving us details...Spill." She looked at Wendy and Suelgi. "I showed him..." the girls eyes dawning in recognition at Irene's words "I asked him if he could love this version of me. And he said that he can love any version of me no what I try to do." The girls squealed as Joy spoke "and..." "And then he kissed me. Well he kissed me before that and then after that." "WHATTTT TWO KISSES." Screeched Wendy trying to calm down her fangirl heart. "Wait...I'm not sure if I'm ready to ask this but where exactly did he take you."  Irene unlocked her phone, going into her camera roll and handing it to the girls, who squealed again. "Oh..." started Suelgi. "My..." picked up Yeri, "God." Continued Joy. "This is the most romantic thing ever, like straight out of a Disney movie." Said Wendy. Irene smiled as the girls sneakily went through her pictures "Ah I see you got some good pictures of Mr Jackson." Irene blushed taking her phone and running to her room, "No Irene you can't just leave us hanging like this." Called out Joy. She laughed.

Three hours later the girls heard a knock on the door. Yeri bouncing to open it as she sprinted to the door before the girls even had a chance to register what was going on. They laughed as Yeri jumped Bam who stumbled into the boys. As they barrelled In leaving the two at the door the guys greeted the girls with bear hugs before moving onto the next. Jackson since he had walked into the main living area had his eyes on Irene, the two looking at each other without a seconds break as they greeted the others. They finally stood in front of each other, the room falling to silence as they smiled at each other blushing, he walked closer to her, his hands finding her waist as he pulled her to him, she breathed in his scent, her eyes closing in satisfaction, her eyes wrapping around his shoulders. They heard a cough in the background, the two creating a small distance as her arms remained wrapped around his shoulder, his firmly on her waist. They looked to them watching in amusement as JB had his phone out taking snaps of them. The two looked at each other winking, Irene blinking her eyes for the teasing they were about to do. She pulled him closer down, her toes pushing her up as her lips connected with his, she took control as Jackson responded at a slower pace, his hands pulling her closer. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" They heard, the two smirking against each other breaking away seconds later as Irene rested her head by his neck,  watching their friends have a mental breakdown. "They did not just..." started Youngjae who rubbed his head. "HAH i knew it friends my ass...that's it go get married,have babies...the ship has sailed!" Screeched Wendy jumping up and down, Jackson chuckled, the vibrations causing Irene to look up at him, he turned to her a second later pecking her lips as she smiled. "I can die in peace." Said Suelgi who grabbed Jinyoung's hand unknowingly causing him to smile. "Okay then so what are we doing today then..." "Games? Movie? Food? Chill and talk?...or all of them." "All." They all spoke. "Also we are cooking..." started Mark. "Yeah we even went shopping." Continued JB causing the girls to laugh "Okay fine but don't burn down my kitchen."said Irene sternly "well if we do you can just come use ours." Winked Jackson as Irene slapped his shoulder. "Do you remember what happened last time we were in the kitchen together alone?" He smirked up at her. "No, I think I need you to re jog my memory Babygirl." Her mouth dropped open as they all gasped, chewing the fresh popcorn that just came out of the microwave "Woah woah woah hold up a second...what happened in the kitchen last time." Cut in Yugeom. "What I'm asking is, can I still eat my food on the counters." Irene whipped around glaring at Jackson "See what you've started." He winked at her, his stomach doing a flip at her anger. She came up to him, about to whack his shoulder again, only for him to grab her hand and pull her onto him, her legs wrapped around his front, as he kissed her neck, her eyes closed in ecstasy, as he pulled her down slightly, her hands gripping his shoulders. "Your hot when your angry." He whispered huskily into her ear. He retreated as soon as he spoke the words, watching in amusement at how flustered she had become, her breath quickening, her eyes closed. He licked his now dry lips as Youngjae called out "Oi get a room!" Irene's eyes shot up as she moved off him and ran to the kitchen, causing them to laugh. She stood trying to calm the storm in her heart which he created effortlessly. She shook her head reentering the living room, putting more snacks on the table. "So what are we playing then?" Suelgi questioned. "Beer pong?" Suggest Yeri "We can do boys vs girls, if you miss you have to do a dare or take a shot and then truth." They nodded as Irene took out a plastic cup and paper with the beer pong stuff "Okay everyone come up with dares and put it in the cup." They took about five minutes to come up with dares, smirking at each other evilly. The boys were up first. Jackson was adamant that he would go first, the girls standing around Irene who had her arms crossed around her chest, with an eye brown raised as he winked at her. She shook her head, as they boys hyped him up laughing as Yeri went live on Instagram showing the ordeal. Jackson smirked at the girls as he threw the ball which landed perfectly in the cup, the boys screaming and jumping in joy as the girls stood there unimpressed. Irene rolled her eyes as she took the ball, looking at the girls who signalled her to go "Your the Queen at this..." she smirked as the boys simmered down, the intimidation working as they started their own live on Yugeom's Instagram. Irene looked down deciding which one she would aim for. "It's okay Babygirl if you miss it..." started Jackson the boys sniggering in the background as she looked at the girls. A second later she released the ball like it was nothing, landing perfectly in the cup, the boys staring at her bewildered as they took a second to comprehend what she had just done. The girls screaming seconds later hyping Irene up as she lifted her head to him in a mocking manner. Yugeom insisted that he wanted to go next, taking the ball and missing the cup by miles. The boys swore as they drew a tally, the girls laughing constantly at the poor shot. "Call a random number and sing the national anthem." They burst out laughing as he did. The game resuming seconds later. The girls getting it in again as they had a mini victory dance. Mark was next, missing the rim by centimetres, the girls screaming in victory as he sat on the floor rocking back and forth as they shoved the cup to him to chose his dare. "Let the opposite team look through your phone for two minutes." Wendy smirked grabbing the phone that he held out defeated as the girls went through everything, laughing their asses off and showing embarrassing photos that Wendy then sent to herself. "Wait a second" Irene cut in grabbing the phone as she clicked on his messages, she turned unimpressed "Seriously....a Jackrene group chat. And you forgot to add the two people who it's about." She shook her head as Jackson took the phone scanning through laughing , they resumed the game as he spoke "Whoever is the admin of that group add me to it." He howled with laughter at Irene's face as she took the ball missing, her eyes narrowing in frustration. "Seems like I've dethroned the Queen." He said winking at her, as she rolled her eyes. "Your just a big distraction." She huffed sticking her hand in the cup opening the piece of paper, she rubbed her temples as they looked at her amused "What is it?" "Do a sexy dance on someone from the opposite team." She picked a song turning the music up as the girls pushed Jackson into a chair.

https://youtu.be/W8LJWis1JoI

Yoyou know what, I'm ma make it do what it do baby,

She stood up, circling around him, his eyes following her as she stopped in front of him.

I'm ma make it do what it do baby
Now baby I jyoust wanna take yoyour freak'n clothes off,
Kiss yoyour body while I take yoyour freak'n clothes off,

She smirked at him dropping it low before standing up, pulling her t shirt up, to expose her midriff as his eyes widened. 

Leave'dem heals on while I take yoyour clothes off,
Leave'dem lights on, let me see you go off
Oo Oo, baby that's my body call'n ya name
Oo Oo, and baby that's ya body do'n the same

She sat in his lap, moving her hips before dropping her head to his neck kissing along it causing  his eyes to roll back as she then pulled his shirt up trailing her hands underneath. The girls and guys stood with their mouths ajar, Bambam holding onto the phone with one hand.

So act right, don't show me, back it youp, now pyout it on me, act right, don't show me, back it youp, now pyout
it on me
Now what you wanna do, you wanna get high, you wanna get fired youp
What you wanna do, you wanna get sexxed, you wanna get tied youp,
Get yo rodeo wired youp, baby girl lift dem thighs youp,
I think you betta wise youp, Cyouz I'm aboyout 2 rise you
Now baby holla at me tell me what you miss'n
I can pyout in work from every position
From the kitchen table, 2 the bedroom floor

She forced him to stand up, grinding on his body, her hands trialing down his chest as she pushed herself away from his a few centimetres, smirking at him again as she continued her assault.

Oo Oo, baby that's my body call'n ya name
Oo Oo, and baby that's ya body do'n the same

She spun around, the girls cheering her on as she stalked back up to him circling him as she did before.

So act right, don't show me, back it youp, pyout it on me, act right, don't show me, back it youp, pyout it on me
Now what you wanna do, you wanna get high, you wanna get fired youp
What you wanna do, you wanna get sexxed, you wanna get tied youp,
Get yo rodeo wired youp, baby girl lift dem thighs youp,

She went back up to him grinding again, her hands trialing on him as pulled him down closer her lips ghosting his.

I think you betta wise youp, Cyouz I'm aboyout 2 rise youp-- Repeat
yoyour body, yoyour body's sho nyouff singing baby,

As the song finished, she pushed him back into the chair relieved that it was over, the boys looked back to Jackson who looked like he was having a hard time comprehending what he had just witnessed. The overwhelming look cemented in his face as he remained speechless. He huffed standing up before crouching down, Bambam going up on him with the camera, as JB laughed "Irene you've broken him." She smirked as he looked up to her "That's payback for all the teasing earlier. Two can play that game babe." She then strutted off towards the girls, Jackson eyes trailing after her as she high-fived the girls. "Also we totally won that." Cut in Wendy.

TBC

Authors note:
Gonna stop there for today. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I'll pick up where I left of in the next one, hope to see you guys there. Meanwhile do let me know your thoughts about this chapter. Lots of love and best wishes to you all. Also p.s I did put the mature warning on soooooooo don't fight me .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro