Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jackson stood waiting for the love of his life at the alter about six months later, their schedules kept crashing and they needed time to plan for the wedding. Their friends and family had been supportive with preparations whilst they carried on with their work simultaneously. He fixed his blazer as the boys stood next to him smirking at his obvious nerves. Jinyoung slapped him on the shoulder. "It's irene, chill out." He said as Jackson looked at him. "Yeah we will see what your like when you get married." He laughed, trying to conceal the nerves, they laughed at him again. He looked towards his family who waved at him encouragingly, he smiled at them his heart beating ten times faster as the music began to softly play signalling that she was coming, the boys gave him one last pat on the back as the beat suddenly seized, papillon playing as Yeri and joy partied down the aisle, everyone joining in as the beat switched to fendiman, Suelgi coming down the isle as she bopped to the beat a big smile on her face as she winked at JB, the boys laughing at him. The beat switched again to different game, Wendy rolling in with shades as she danced down the aisle in such away that had every single one of them laughing. The beat changed again as she finally came into his sights, titanic playing as she wore shades cruising down the isle, Jackson laughing as he watched her, of course she would be different. She stopped half way, taking off the sunglasses and handing it to one of the guests, her father coming to lead her the rest of the way, unless I'm with you playing as they did. Her eyes connected with his as she smiled, her eyes watering ever so slightly. What made her more emotional was to see tears in his eyes. Her father handed her over to Jackson who held her hands tightly in his own the officiator standing in bewilderment, "I've never had a bride do that." He said causing them to laugh. Irene turned back to Jackson who soaked in her form. "Gosh your beautiful." He whispered for her ears only. She smiled brightly up at him as the officiator started the ceremony. "I understand that you have prepared your own vows. Jackson..." he turned to Irene holding her hands tightly. "Three years ago you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The sweetest, most loving, compassionate and sensitive persons I have ever known. You have been my best friend through good and bad. You have been the reason that I smile and you have given me comfort beyond measure when I have cried. You have believed in me and you have shown me how to love with passion, purity, and unconditional acceptance. It hasn't been easy for us, we have struggled for this day for years, but this was always the end game that I visualised when I first saw you, the moment I fell in love with you, I was sure of you and I promise that faith in us, in our love, will remain as we conquer the world together. I love you irene...so much that it would hurt to not have you. I wouldn't know how to function without your presence in my life and I promise today before our family and god, that I will continue to treasure you, to worship you, to love you even after death." He wiped away a tear she had no idea that fell, the officiator blowing his nose into a tissue as everyone laughed, the boys and girls each tearing up themselves. "Irene. Your vows please." She looked back at Jackson's "The road hasn't been easy your right. My stubborn ass kept pushing you away adamant that love was weakness, that you were my weakness but your aren't. Since we have been together you have made me fell more alive and shown me the true meaning of happiness and I am a better person with you by my side. Thank you, thank you for your patience and perseverance because it gave me the belief in our love. You said when you asked me to be your girlfriend that you didn't want to look at the past because whilst it was a beautiful story in itself we are finally together and I'm glad that we went through what we did. We are stronger because of it and I'm grateful for every single interaction. That night in Vietnam was a dream, it was the day that my name became joint to yours forever and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you too. And I promise to always be there, I'll stand behind you to watch your back, In front of you when someone openly attacks you and by your side through everything. I promise to love you everyday and after that. I promise to be the worlds best wife and hopefully when the day comes the mother of your children and I promise to have undying faith in our love." She finished, her hands now wiping his tears as Bambam openly sobbed on yugyeom who looked traumatised. They laughed the officiator continuing. "The rings please...." Irene took his ring, "I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my husband this day and forevermore." She slipped the ring on his finger, as Jackson took her ring. "I give ive you this ring to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my wife this day and forevermore." The audience broke into loud applause as Irene and Jackson smiled at each other lovingly. "And so with that by the power vested in me...I now pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride." Jackson smirked at her, his hand wrapping around her waist as he dipped her, his lips meeting hers as their friends and family cheered along. Bambam took the mic away. "Mr and Mrs Wang, everybody." Irene and Jackson smiled at each other Jackson stretching out his hand. "To the next chapter Mrs Wang." She smiled at him placing her hand in his her eyes smiling as he kissed it. "I'll follow you blindly husband."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jackson stood next to irene two years later, her hand safely in his as she let out a bitter scream, their rings flashing in the light as she let out another scream. He saw the boys laughing at his face from the door, the girls watching on in equal amusement as Irene hurled her abuse at him, "We are never having sex ever again."  He rolled his eyes, "you'll be begging for it soon enough." "What did you just say." She shouted back, his eyes widened, kissing her forehead, "nothing Babygirl...come on you got this." He moved her hair back slightly wiping away the sweat on her forehead. "Jack I can't." "Yes you can Babygirl...together okay..." she nodded squeezing his hand to the point he was sure his blood circulation stopped. "One more push." She flopped down. "No more." Said Jackson, irene and the nurse both looking at him with an unimpressed expression, he smiled at them sheepishly, giving his hand back to her as he braced himself. He turned to the side, her screams deafening him. Their heads snapping to the cries that sounded. They both looked at each other as the nurse cleaned their bundle of joy before  laying the baby in Irene's arms. She began crying, as Jackson leaned down. Jackson touched the cheek cutely. "Welcome to team Wang baby." He said as Irene kissed the baby's head. Jackson wiped his tears as he kissed Irene. "Thank you." He whispered to her as she smiled up at him. Moments later she fell asleep, the little bundle fidgeting in the arms of their father, he walked out into the corridor standing in front of his friends. "Say hello to Jay Wang." He said as he watched his friends eyes soften, Jays eyes opening to stare at his aunts and uncles: their family.

Their complete family.

She said 'We can't.' He proved they could.

//////////////////////////////////////////
The end
////////////////////////////////////////////

Authors note:
Heyyyyyyyyyy. Oh my god this is finished. Awwwww I'm a little emotional. I hope you enjoyed this book. Let me know if you did. My first jackrene book finished, I'm just going to get some tissues. *blows nose dramatically.*  I want to say a big thank you to you all for reading this, all the feedback I've received has been positive and I'm grateful. Massive thanks to @secrets_FF and @OuiorOui for the constant love and support, you guys have commented on every chapter and showed me immense love that I'm so grateful for. I love you guyssssssss ❤️❤️❤️❤️, thanks again to you all and I hope to see you in my other Jackrene works, my dad had an accident today and is currently in hospital, I might take a bit of a break from writing until I know more.... Till next time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro