Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before I start I just want to say that these songs are legit and I don't own them so yeah I basically tweaked some words to make them fit for the story I'm trying to tell. So without further a due.

Irene's new album had just been released with five songs each telling the story of her lost love. 'Frozen' was the main single the other songs 'Damaged', 'Need you', 'Same place', and 'All mine' being released accompanied by music videos within 24 hours.

Frozen:
You got me frozen...
Colder than ice...

I'm trying to make ya mine
I know when your gone
We can lay low if ya want
Tryna get to know what you want
Cause your the kind that gets what he wants
Reason I should get free from ya
But I can't get no sleep running through all the fantasies
Getting used to this hangover
Cus fucked up is my new sober

You got me frozen
Colder than ice
Your giving me 300 reasons as to why I can't breath
You don't love me
Tell me another lie
Getting used to this hangover cause fucked up is my new sober
Your giving me 300 reasons why I should get free from ya
You got me frozen
Colder than ice
You don't love me
tell another lie

Same place:
It's the middle of the night, why don't you come through
Made a promise to myself that I wouldn't get back here with you
But things don't always work out how you want them to
So take me higher than the ceiling, oh
Just get me to that feeling, oh
Need that special healing, oh
Are you gonna come around
And now we're back at it again
I shouldn't have fallen so hard
Got me falling for the same things again
We're back here at the start
And now we're stuck here in the same place, we've already been here
Let's get back to my place, I don't want to be here
Don't wanna be alone tonight
You know that I hate being on my own
I know you know
Baby I wanna take you home, come on let's go
I don't wanna stay here
What happened to our situation
Been honest without a single conversation
And I'll admit you still bring me temptations
So take me higher than the ceiling, oh
Just get me to that feeling, oh
Need that special healing, oh
Are you gonna come around
And now we're back at it again
I shouldn't have fallen so hard
Got me falling for the same things again
We're back here at the start
And now we're stuck here in the same place, we've already been here
Let's get back to my place, I don't want to be here
Don't wanna be alone tonight
You know that I hate being on my own
I know you know
Baby I wanna take you home, come on let's go
I don't wanna stay here

Need you :
You love me in the rain
You like it tapping on the windscreen
Couldn't understand
Couldn't call your name

And now I need you
And you need me too
Don't leave me
You said you never would

This feels like falling ten times over
I'd rather crash and burn and turn around
I know there's things we need to talk about

Nothing a few words can't hurt

It's my fault
It's all my fault this time
It's my fault
I won't make you out a fool this time

I hurt you
Thinking I could deserve you
You hurt me
By thinking you could desert me

And now I need you
Don't leave me
You said you never would

She had done it, her feelings, her heart showcased to the world around her. It was midnight and she had just dropped her album with 5 songs all about the same person, the music videos being released simultaneously. She let out a breath of relief. A breath she had no idea she was holding until Suelgi placed her hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner. She felt like she was being choked a violent sob ripping at her throat threatening to come out as the people  around her celebrated for her. She extracted herself from the those around her half an hour later walking out into the gardens as she heard the cheers behind her. Her solace was her isolation. She looked up to the luminous moon that brightened the pitch black blanket wrapped around the sky. Her heart felt relieved and as a final way of cutting herself off from these emotions, the abomination of Jackson Wang a tear slipped from her dark chocolate brown eyes, falling delicately down her cheek. She wiped it away whispering to the night sky 'Goodbye Jackson.' She turned her back taking a deep breath before joining her musical family again.

The dawn broke against the horizon, Irene's songs hitting over 1 million views with 1 million downloads. Her album was selling fast, money pouring in as she sat sipping her warm coffee. People congratulated her as she walked into SM offering her warm smiles. She had proved herself to not just them but to all those out there who doubted her music capabilities. People who had bad mouthed her and put her down were now standing and smiling straight into her face. The odd sense of satisfaction caused her to slow her pace soaking in the love she was receiving. She walked into her managers office "Irene you have done amazing congratulations." Her eyes resisted the eye role. This man had always doubted her music, never letting her launch her solo career before. She had put so much on the line in order to make sure she got the right results due to threats she received from him. He halted every movement she had wanted to take. Abruptly she placed a contract on his table. " I'm not gonna beat around the bush, this is a new contract that puts me in charge of my own music and other things I personally want to sign, you will have full power over Red velvet as usual but I want my own pair of legs for my music." The passion from her eyes told him everything he needed to know. He knew she was capable and regretted the way he had hindered her rather that helping her like a true mentor should have done. He reached for the pen signing before trying to get a conversation in edge ways. Irene shut him down walking off. "I've got what I wanted let's not try to be friends in this matter."

After leaving SM she was told that she had an interview scheduled in twenty minutes, rolling her eyes at the lateness she took her car driving to the venue. Upon reaching people fussed over her hair and makeup before leading her to a stage. The host was a woman who looked about in her late 20s sat before Irene casually making conversation and highlighting some questions she would run through which Irene was greatful for as it gave her guidelines as to what she should prep as an answer. Within ten minutes airing had begun. The live interview was being streamed by many, including got7 who had just switched on their tv as they got ready. "So Irene..." the boys dropped what was in their hands, quickly turning to watch the screen that held Irene's naturalistic face. Her red lipstick,curled hair, and beautiful eyes highlighted by her long eye lashes stared directly at Jackson. " you dropped a new album last night and you've broken the internet within two hours with over a million views and streams. How does it feel?" She laughed her laughter infectious, enchanting Jackson who's eyes against his will,stayed locked on to the screen. "It's surreal. It hasn't quite sunk in yet but that's probably cause we were up till like 3am so yeah... jokes aside it's a huge blessing. I wasn't expecting this much love..." "Why not your Irene your completely stunning and a member of a well known group." Irene looked to the floor smiling softly "I've never really been given the chance by SM to explore my own solo career, every time I tried before they would shut me down and they did the same this time. I risked a lot to put this music out there not only my career but of those around me as well. After the results last night I'm fully entitled to my own music that does not belong to SM and that's what I feared the failure so it kind of seem unreal because a lot of fans didn't think I could sing or rap as well as some of the other members. This album is one a story in it self but it's also me proving myself." "Is there a reason as to why you felt like you have had to prove yourself." "I think in this industry you can't run away from hate, no one is truly completely protected from it and I received a lot of back lash for short raps or not singing for long enough which was not technically my fault that's what SM decides but I thought that I need to show them what I'm actually capable of, so that no one raises questions against me like that again." The host moved on "so out of the 5 songs you have written which is your favourite?" "That's hard." She laughed as those around her did the same "Each song is something personal I went through a lot these past two years and I turned people away In fear and this is what the album is about: missed chances and the consequences. My favourite... well I'd say between frozen and need you. Same place was hard to write because it was the first one and I was really bad at that point." "You said that the album is a story of missed chances so could you possibly explain what you mean by that?" "As you've probably worked out from the music video and lyrics the songs are for someone, what I mean by missed chances is me being too weak to take a chance on a person. Fear and insecurity is what halts us as humans and those are some of the worst feelings because there was never a sense of closure. I miss this guy, for a short while he was a ball of sunshine in my life. But as mentioned it was short term it wasn't made to last. And I forced myself to believe I did the right thing by pushing him away but this is what I experienced in those two years. Frozen shows how I struggled to cope. Sleepless nights and hangovers is what I basically lived like for a few months before I got myself back on track. It's more of the pent up frustration coming out in one abomination."  "The music videos you produced tell a beautiful story but fans noticed that the guy in the video was the same in each one, was there a particular reason?" "Yes there was. Like I said it was a story of two people I didn't want to change the person one because it would ruin the meaning and two it's an indication as to who this is about. All these five songs are about the same person so naturally the person in the video had to be the same."The host nodded as she proceeded. "Any hints as to who this mysterious man is?" Irene laughed. "I've said to much with this album and interview... he will know... I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already worked it out." "Will you go back there with him?" "If it's meant to be it will but I don't think so... I don't want to hurt him anymore or myself." Jackson's eyes faltered as he violently turned away from the screen the boys watching in concern at their friend. He heard Irene's voice in the background " I would love to have him back... but it's too selfish and too much to ask. If he's willing to put up with me well great..." the crowd laughed, Irene continued "I'm a runner, I hate exposing my feelings. This album is ironically everything I wanted to run from if he catches me I'll fall gladly but I can't at the moment. And neither can he." Irene smiled pitifully as her eyes glossed over noticed by the boys who quickly looked at Jackson who refused to turn around. "One final question. You have been paired with Jinyoung to present similar to what you and Jackson did-" Irene visibly tensed as people around her looked in confusion, Jackson forced himself to watch as she breathed in looking towards the host. "How do you feel about it?" ... silence rung out as Irene sat stilled. She closed her eyes forcing a pre rehearsed answer "I'm looking forward to it. Working with Jackson was fun and different, he was amazing and I'm sure working with Jinyoung will be the same." She forced a smile, a smile Jackson knew to well. One that didn't reach her eyes. The host wrapped up. The live interview finished her face disappearing from their screen. Jackson stared at the blank screen as Bambam placed a hand on his shoulder turning him to him as he hugged him. "We got you bro and we will comfort you better later but we have our own interview to get to." Jackson nodded as the boys helped him. There radio played her songs in the car. He listened to the words his heart aching at the words she sang for him. Their was no use in his denial. He knew her heart. He had observed it for years. And he knew. But it hurt. He could hear the pain in her voice. Each song being played by the radio station he sat in complete silence as the boys also listened carefully. 20 minutes later the songs finished. "She's proved herself. It's beautiful." Said Jinyoung. Jackson forced himself from his thoughts "She's outdone herself." He said.
"I'm proud of her." He smiled gently the smile ghosting his lips. The boys smiled with him. His heart knew better. It was hurting so much. He had so many questions. He wanted to talk to her, to interact... to try but he couldn't. He didn't know how to prove himself to her.

The boys reached their interview sitting down and getting started. Questions were asked about new music,tours and Jackson's solo music. The interview had been running for twenty minutes the host asking "So I'm not sure if you guys have heard Irene's new music but what do you guys think of it." Yugeom was about to answer but Jackson cut him off. "I think she's impressed everyone around her. She's handled her own music and the way in which she's done it, it's commendable. The story she's telling is relatable to a lot of people and I think that's why so many people connect with it. Her message and her artistic views have mesmerised everyone. We listened to it on the way here and I instantly knew the story she was trying to paint. It's a love story but incomplete...instead it's completed with obstacles that she believes she is responsible for." The host and the boys looked at him flabbergasted. "I can appreciate art. And her voice is unique and it's perfect for the songs. However I think we should go back to our interview." The host gulped nodding as he asked a few more questions before ending it.

Irene watched the interview of got7 after a scheduled meeting that she had just left. She sat in her bed listening to the words he spoke about her. Her heart fluttering at his words but she heard the resentment in his voice at the end. It pained her but she couldn't do anything about it. She had tied her own hands as well as his unfairly. She placed her phone to the side slipping into her bed seeking comfort as her eyes fell closed.

This is what they were dealing with. They felt so close yet so far apart. The name of the other each being constant in their lives but that was all it was. But for how long.

Authors note:
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. Let me know what you think I'd appreciate it. Thanks lots of love.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro