Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gabriel slowly pulls up to a driveway of his job a small building with the words "Indiana Electronics" ran by his best friend Nicholas Jones. He finds a parking space and walks into the store from the backdoor. He goes into the breakroom and changes his shirt. As he does, Nick walks in and sees the many bandages wrapped around his abdomen.

Nick: Holy shit man! You good? The fuck happened?

Gabriel: Oh, sup Nick. Yeah, one of the girls fuckin packs a helluva punch.

Nick: Wait, the girls shit again? C'mon dude, be honest.

Gabriel: I am, cunt. Four teens, go ask Kirb.

Nick: Ya know what? I will!

Gabriel: Aight, see ya.

Gabriel walks out of the break room and starts to restock some of the shelves with more electronics to fill the spaces of other items that were bought the day before. As he is stocking the shelves, the door opens and a faint chime is heard.

Gabriel: Welcome to Indiana Electronics, the world-class electronics from the traveler in a hat himself.

Customer: Yeah yeah, you got an SD Card?

Gabriel: You're in luck sir, these just came in this morning. What size storage are you looking to buy?

Customer: 64 GB.

Gabriel: alright here we go, that'll be... 32.30.

Customer: Do you take credit?

Gabriel nods and the customer buys the SD card and leaves.

Gabriel: Pleasure doing business with you.

Nick: Fuck you, Gabe!

Gabriel: Huh? What'd I do now?

Nick: Oh I don't know. Adopt 4 fucking kids from a different world!?

Gabriel: Chill man this is my issue you don't have to worry about it.

Nick: How the fuck can you be this calm?

Gabriel: Listen, Nick. I need some flair in my life. Something to help me with this kind of loneliness. I haven't gotten the same feeling after she left us. This just might do the trick. As a plus, I always wanted kids.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#rwby