Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's him
He is one of the constables that work under dd.
He opened the door wide to let us in and I glared at the constable  and moved further inside the house.
Another constable came and saluted us.
A man came out of a room with his hands cuffed he looked old , to quench my curiosity  I studied his feature only to get the feeling of being familiar and him being cuffed did nothing more than just to trigger some  more of my neurons.
I studied his face and as an realisation struck me I pulled out the gun from hemline of my jeans and pointed at him .
Neil,neil , he will help us . Put down your gun , neillllllll, for God's sake put down your gun. I heard avni yelling and I sobered up little bit keyword little bit as I was no more in mood of playing this secret game of hers.
What I barked at her. You do realise who this person is right he is billu he was vidyuts right hand a few years back.
Cool down officer I also want to help. Billu said .
I turned around to see avni with a frown on her face, constables shocked ,my eyes travelled to the person at the end of the room Kevin he gave me a little nod and I pulled back my gun and shoved my  hands through my hairs in frustration.
Whoa he is quite a warm blood.
he commented and sat down on the sofa.
Chuck the pleasantries give me the info I came for will you. Avni asked hin in her all bussiness tone.
Well you are my guest won't you have anything, chai ,coffee , poison, anything.he eyes avni .
Why were we here I just can't understand. Irritated I turned around placing one of my shoes on his chair's arm and one of my hands on his neck.
You heard her right ,give us the info.
I scowled .
Yeah yeah cool down officer, why are you being so specific about what she said she ain't your girlfriend right. He smirked  and I pushed my leg backward , as his chair fell with him on ground with cuffs.i turned around towards avni
Why are we here , do you think he will help us , why would he.
Avni remained silent .
I turned towards billu who was on his feet with the help of constables. I tilted my head to one side  . Why would you.
Ooh ooh, tch tch tch officer you are so new in this game . I am helping you because as far as I know every soul in his room is for his part of revenge from vidyut.
He sat back in the chair and smirked.
It's good that you got miss avni ayesha as your teacher she knows this game far more than you know.
I turned around to ask avni several answers but there she was with her gun in her hand pointed at him.
I dare you to take this name from your filthy mouth once again and I will kill you. I can keep you here don't forget I can kill you within a blink of eye. Avni said
He turned his head towards a constable jerking his chin towards a room and the constable went there.
Ooh  you young officers really don't know how to talk to elders right. He said in an amused tone. I seriously don't understand what is he amused about .
Constable came and gave a file to Kevin. He was the only one with extreme calmness on his face with no frown ,no anger, nothing except calmness well this is the guy who amuses me ,always so calm I wonder what's behind that calmness.
He grabbed the file and moved out of the house me following and later on followed by avni.

Yeah yeah cool down officer, why are you being so specific about what she said she ain't your girlfriend right.

I was still mad at avni.
He was mentioning her , she betrayed me played with me  and....

His words flooded down as I felt a sharp pain with increase of my heart beats.
I closed my car door without entering it and went towards avni.
I don't know what you think of yourself but I don't work like this. I don't know what je meant when he said that everyone in that was there to have there part of revenge. But I can't work while doing illegal things. I belive in law unlike you I don't like to break them. Congratulations that you got your file , and yeah you didn't wanted to share this case right so here is a gift from me I am out of his case . I turned around on my heels  and drove away not even once looking backor caring.
It's Christmas guys. Have you set your Christmas tree yet I already have I was just too excited to wait.
Hopefully you will get another chapter  before new years eve.
Stay happy and healthy .
And don't forget to make a list of gifts you used to make as a kid  who knows santa might notice you this time.
Vote and comment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro