Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Waking up avni saw a face resting right beside her

''Maaa'',

She was sleeping ever so peacefully with her head right besides her torso on the bed holding her hand .

Peace is what she felt

With subtle sound of air conditioning and sun rays entering through the window , all she could feel was peace.

That is when it all started pouring in what had happened , being shot to living in that room ,to knowing about her dad

With every thought coming back her heart beat increased and her hands started to shake waking neila maa up

''Baccha hold on, ill call the doctor ,''

Avni wanted to ask so much ,so much, but her mother left the room even before she could have spoken a word.

Was vidyut dead?

was everyone fine?

was everything over?

but most importantly , how was her father whom she accused almost all of her life for ruining her life, will he accept her , was he even alive, what if he was dead and she could not see him even for a last time.

Riya's phone rung ,

She flipped the phone putting it to a do not disturb mode as soon as she saw ali's number

Ali has been calling her continuously since past few weeks and she has been ignoring his calls not blocking him just for making him regret even more

Dodging him in every possible way making sure he does not get even a chance to see her face

In her argument he deserved every bit of it for making her suffer

She smiled at the person sitting in front of her continuing her discussion , since neila maa was busy taking care of avni all this time she started to work even neila maa's share , and this helped her keep her mind off things , things which mainly consisted of ali.

Her cabin's door flung open and she was ready to shout at the top of her voice , but seeing ali's face made her even more angry,

''Avni is conscious'', ali said clearly out of breath

''What', that was all riya could say before she just picked her phone up bowing in front of the meeting she left in full speed in high heels right behind ali.

Reaching downstairs ali opened door for rhea but rhea went ahead to get her car clearly not comfortable in a confined space of a car with ali making him regret even more as they both left for the hospital

''Neil'', said avni in a feeble tone as she saw him taking a seat right beside her on a stool

Her vision was more clear now and she could notice his every little detail

His beard was clearly out grown and those glasses made him look like a old man,

You look old, she said with a smile on face , a mocking one

''Wont' a old man look old, I am not as young as I used to be'',he said smiling at her his most genuine smile .

''What do you mean by that'', she said squinting her eyes clearly not understanding

''You were in coma for 8 years avni'', neil said with his eyes down clearly not able to meet her eyes, serious as hell tone

A long bredth came out of avni's mouth ,'' 8 years it has been a long time'', she was sleeping on this bed for 8 years ,

''But the gunshot was not deep, how'', she was shocked, of course her limbs were numb and paining

''8 years'', she said with a long breath

''No wonder why you look so old mr khanna'', she said with the same tone as neil, making him look at her

''So married'', she asked looking at him knowing a lot must have changed in 8 years

He looked back at her looking at him as if her brain was still trying to get this new piece of information

''No'', he replied seeing a sudden change of intensity in her gaze.

''Oh'', was all she could say

Suddenly the gate opened with rhea's head popping in

''Avu'', she said running in , her high heels creating an utterly unpleasant sound to avni's ears but tears in her eyes making up for it

''Avu'' she said hugging her placing her head on her chest as rhea's back moved up and down avni placed her hand on her head stroking her hairs tring to calm her down

''Yo.....you know ....how ...ho.mu..i ...miss,,yuh'', said in between sob as avni just stoked her hairs.

Rhea got up from her chest as she kneeled besides her bed , calming down a bit as she held avni's hand in her's clearly not letting go any time soon

Just then ali also came in with a lavender flower bouqet , avni's eye shifted towards ali,

As she saw him she took a look back at rhea and back at ali she realised something

''What the....'', was all she could say before neil broke into laughter , as ali and rhea looked at neil laughing and avni giving him her best ill kill you gaze.

Just then neila maa opened the door and avni's eyes flew to her and she was looking sexy as ever but even neila maa's attention was grabbed by neil's laughter

''Maa , get this bastard out of my room right now'','' he almost gave me a heart attack,OUT I SAID'', she said raising her voice which still sounded feeble then her normal tone.

''What I am just growing my hairs out as I am on a leave'', neil said making space for words between his laughter.

Just then the door opened again as kevin came her and everything went silent once again,

''Um avni .. I wonder ...if it is right time or not but.....'',he said clearly evaluating everything in his head before saying

''It is kevin'', neila maa said , giving a slight nod at kevin ,

''I think we all should leave'', she said placing a kiss on my head, as she left the room followed by everyone , rhea kissed on my head as she left , ali bowed to me and extended his hand for rhea but she went straight forward , I looked at neil and he bent taking my hands into his as he left a gentle kiss on my knuckles as he left the room, obviously making the room way too hot for me to stay in.

My eyes followed till door as everyone left and I looked at kevin standing at the door as he came to me,

''Please think before you say something rude'' he said holding my hand as he left the room leaving me in the bed all alone.

Just after few minutes the door opened again revealing a person , I clearly didn't recognise as he took a seat besides me,

I couldn't help but tug my sheets even more around me clearly trying to recognise the person sitting besides me.

''How are you'', it was all that came out of his mouth and that was all it took me to recognise who he was

''Dad'',

He was him, my dad, a tear flew down my cheek, It has been more then a decade since I heard his voice , and before I knew I was a crying mess tears I have been holding since all the time , it all came down , it was him, all the pain I tried to hide since almost all my life came down in a second as I was a crying mess. I have never cried even in the worst of the situation but maybe it was him as it all came down at this moment.

I started crying my hands were clutching the bed sheets , I saw his hand rise but stop midway, maybe it was because of all the hate I have given him in all these years that was stopping him to show his fatherly love

''Hold me'' , was all I could say as he stood up holding my head to his chest as I sobbed , I sobbed , it was all I needed , him, my dad.

Hello everyone

Actually this was a really long chapters so I'll be posting it in two different parts.

I don't know how many of you will cry during reading this but fathers have always been a sensitive topic for me, and last seen literally made me cry

I won't ask to comment or upvote

Just tell your father that you love them even if you just had a nasty fight wih them just tell them that you love them , because nothing stays by your side forever and neither will they

So don't hesitate in saying I LOVE YOU to people who you love.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro