Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Now that avni was shifted back at her home ,her soul was more at rest, the feeling of emptiness that accompanied her life was now gone,

She now has a mother who would kill for her

A sister who was so much in her that she was sleeping in her room only since she came back from hospital afraid of losing her

A father with whom terms were still awkward , but both of them were trying their best to remove the awkwardness

She looked at her side ,her eyes landed on rhea sleeping by her side, she was still in formals ,she must have been so tired that she directly fell asleep after coming back from office in her bed, although it was not hidden with what happened between ali and rhea or how she was trying to compensate the loss of warmth of ali by sticking close to work and family and especially her

------------

Flashback when avni was in hospital

Rhea was sitting on the floor , still in her pajamas she ran to hospital when ali called her about avni being in hospital.

Leaning on the wall ,she brought her knees closer to her as if making a shield out of them.

She felt someone settle besides her on the floor and the warmth and the distinct smell of perfume told her it was ali

Rhea let out a chuckle grabbing alis attention as he saw her for once without makeup, and her fancy working women demeanor ,in her vulnerable state

''Isn't it funny ali how we were planning to say the vows and now we are sitting besides each other like strangers'', rhea said grabbing alis attention.

A tear that ali was holding from so long fell down breaking all the promises ali has made to neela maa to be strong for rhea

Rhea wiped a tear from the back of her hand as she leaned on alis shoulder, ''isn't it funny ali'' ,she said

''Huh'' ,ali said wiping his own tears

''How you fucked it all up so bad,how you fucked us soo bad'' , rhea said closing her eyes knowing that even though she thinks of him as the reason behind her pain she could never hate him

----------------

Avni looked at the phone on the bed side, she leaned in to pick it up

You know ali that my balcony will be open tonight

And I think I might also leave out the ladder tonight;)

She typed in a message to ali as she closed her phone as she moved the blanket from above her, cause she needed to leave the ladder out tonight

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW, I KNOW

CURSE ME ALL YOU WANT

''how dare you arc''

''wtf arc''

''can you be a little professional arc''

I AM SORRY ALRIGHT

ANYWAYS I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT NEXT ONE COMING UP SOON

DO VOTE

DO COMMENT

DO LOVE cause life is too small to hate  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro