18: Nutella

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song: Rock Bottom by Hailee Steinfeld and DNCE it's so good guys

Maya's POV

"Are you kidding me!" He exclaimed. I hold my ear in hopes his screeching didn't pop my eardrum

"You done yet" I ask

"Am I done yet, no I'm not done yet Maya" he throws his hands in the air

"I don't understand why you're getting so worked up about this" I put a finger to my temple and start rubbing it circles hoping it will help the headache that is
settling in

"Oh you don't know why?" He lets out a sarcastic chuckle, "you my lovely wife ate all my Nutella, one simply doesn't do that. It's just rude"

"I'll buy you more, my gosh! It's like you're on you man period, you need chocolate to help with those cramps?"

"That would be nice, too bad I have no more nutella" He exclaims and throughs his hands in the air and stomps off. I roll my eyes at how childish he's being.

I hear a bing and realize I got a text. Its from Riley.

Hey Peaches, I feel like its been forever since we have seen each other!!!! I know you've been busy ;) lol. Text me when you're free.

Wow. I've been so busy with Lucas I totally forgot about Riley. I'm not a good peaches

Riley!! I've missed you, I'm sorry I haven't been around. Can you meet up today?

Its ok honey, yea i'm free how is the diner in an hour

That works, ill see you then.

I make my way upstairs to take a shower and get dressed. It takes a good 15 minutes to shower and I head out into my room to get changed. When I walk in I see Lucas on the bed, watching TV.

"Hey Nutella stealer" He mutter under his breath, but I hear him.

"We still on this?" I let out a sigh and continue to look in the closet for something to wear.

"I hope you're getting ready so you can pick me up some more Nutella"

"I really wanna punch you right now" I give him look saying that if he mentions his dear Nutella one more time, I will put my hand into his face.

"alright fine I'm sorry, forgive me" He has gotten out of bed and has his hands on my hips that are only covered by a towel.

"Yea sure, look I gotta get ready. Im meeting Riley soon." I try to ignore the heat from his hands and get out of his grasp but he tightens it.

"I don't get a kiss" he gives me a pout and I shake my head

"I don't think you deserve on at the moment mister" I poke his chest and finally get out of his hold. I pick out a dress and undergarments and start to get dressed.

"You're killing me, you know that" I hear him say and give a shrug

"If only you were nicer to me this morning" I grab my purse and booties and head for the stairs and  I hear his footsteps not to far behind me.

"Goodbye Lucas" I open the door but his hand shoots out and captures my wrist

"I can't tell if you're mad at me, but know that I am sorry if I was being overly annoying" I could help but let out a little laugh at that. I cupped his cheek and gave him a peck

"You were annoying" and with that I walked out and closed the door behind me.

Once I got to the diner I see Riley already sitting in our booth sipping on her milkshake.

"Hi there" I say with a right smile and she literally hops out of the seat and hugs me with all her might

"I missed you too" I say giggling

"I'm sorry I just feel like its beef forever since I've seen you"

"I guess you're right. So tell me how are you?" I ask

"I've been good, but you should see the house, I'm pretty sure wedding has thrown up everywhere" we both laugh

"Is Casey that bad"

"She wants to make everything perfect for her big day"

I don't blame her. At least she didn't get married by Elvis

"But how are you" Riley asks while wiggling her eyebrow

"I'm great and get this, Lucas is taking me in vacation!"

"You lucky bitc-" before she can finish her sentence the waiter comes and asks if I want anything to drink

"Um yea, how good are the Nutella milkshakes"

-:-/---/-/:-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Comment vote message follow

Hi everyone!!!! I'm sorry it's been so long!!! Thanks for sticking with me and for getting this book 29K READS!!!! I love you guys so much

I would love of you guys asked me questions or had ideas HMU

❤️❤️mya

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro