4: Crazy Things

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lucas' Pov

"Finally your here" Katie says once she opens the door.

"yea sorry" I mumble under my beath

"Where were you" She asks looking all worried, and I take off my coat.

"Around" I say and she gives me an annoyed look

"Whats up with you, you seem cold and distant" She comes closer and I take a step back putting my hands up to stop her from coming closer

"I just have a lot on my mind" I run a hand through my hair and let out a sigh. All that I could see in my mind is blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Whatever it is you'll get through it." She places a hand on my shoulder and kisses my cheek. I give her a small smile

She was about to lean in for a kiss, but I pulled back

"Is something wrong" She looks at me with wide eyes, the eyes that used to make me melt. I decided I might as well tell her

"I think we should take a break" I get out as fast as i can. I dont know if she heard my jumbled words, but based on the way her eyes go wide and hr body freezes I think she did

"What..why" She looks so confused and hurt, then her face changes to anger "Where ere you last night" She yells and I look away "Answer me Lucas"

"I got dunk and did some crazy things" I answer not wanting to tell her the whole truth

"Like what type of crazy things" She speaks calmly but i know she is bound to blow up soon. That doesn't stop me from answeing her though

"goddamn it Lucas just tell me" She screams and  jump, Ive never heard her this angry

"I met someone last night, well I met her this morning I guess, I cant remember a thing fromm last night. Anyways it turns out that we ah got married" i rub the back of my neck and turn away cause I don't want to see what expression is on her face. We are both silent for a minute, until she says something that I didnt expect to come from her

"Just divorce her, then everything would be back to normal" She shrugs and I look at her in surprise

"No" I whisper and shake my head

"What was that" She asks me

"No" I say louder "I'm not going to divorce her" A smile plants itself om my lips and she make a loud scoffing sound

"So what your just going to leave me, your girlfriend, a model, for what ever her name is'' She has this deathly look in her eye that would have sceared me if my thoughts weren't so waped up in Maya.

"Yea I guess I am" I tell he and make my way out the door

"Your going to regret this one day" She calls as i walk out the door

"No offence but I don't think i will" Is my reply and I hear her scoff as I walk out the door

\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;\;;\

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW MESSAGE

Hope you liked this chapter (Pic of Katie on side)

Check out my new book Stay With Me. It is a peyton Meyer and Uriah Shelton Fanfic(nota gay story just an fyi) and Im writing it with my best friend so you should check it out if you havent already

THANK YOU FOR 420+ Reads

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro