Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Harry: Professor Snape sent me on my way after my detention. I was supposed to come back tomorrow after class. I guess he wants to get to know me more. I still can't believe that he would want to take care of me. I just know that I'll do something that would make him hate me.

I make my way up to Griffendor tower, avoiding Ron and Hermione, and go to bed. I fall asleep happy, knowing that someone could love me.

Severus: I sent Harry back up to Griffendor tower. What did I get into? I don't know anything about raising a child. I vowed to protect Lilys child when she died and I guess this is the way I have to do it.

I make my way to my chambers and strip out of my robes and lay on my couch. I summon a bottle of fire whiskey and take a sip. I also summon an old photo album. I open it and see Lilys face smiling up at me. I promise my precious Lily, I won't fail your child like I faild you. A banish the bootle and album and head of to bed.

Harry: I wake up the next morning with a smile on my face. Just the feeling and the knowledge that someone is there for me makes me happy. I go through my daily routine and almost skip down the corridors. I eat my breakfast in a hurry and rush through my day in a blurr. I can't wait for dinner to be over so I can go down to see Snape. Dinner is soon over and a wave good bye to Ron and Hermione saying I have somewhere to be.

I skip down to the dungeons and find Professor Snape's door to his personal quarters. I give three small knocks and stand out in the hall fidgeting with excitement.

Severus: I hear three knocks on my door. That must be Harry. I open the door to see a small boy smiling up at me. I can't help but smile back at him, for his smile is contagious. I step a side and invite him in. I grab some tea and sit down on the couch. What he does next surprises me.

Harry: When Snape goes and sits on the couch, I go a sit by his feet. He gives me this weird look. "Sir, what's wrong?"

Severus: "Why are you kneeling at me feet?"

Harry: "This is what my uncle makes me do. He says freaks shouldn't sit on the furniture for they will ruin it."

Severus: I take a deep breathe and look into the green orbs that are staring at me. "Harry, I'm not your unlce. Your uncle only called you that because he doesn't understand magic. I'm like you. We both can do things he can't and what he could never dream of. You are not a freak Harry. You are a normal boy. So you will sit on the furniture like a normal boy. Do you understand?"

Harry: I look in the eyes of my potions professor to find him looking at me with worry. "Yes I understand." I stand and sit next to him. This is a new feeling for me. So this is what a couch feels like. I like it. Something accrued to me then. "Sir, you said I'm a normal boy. But, I'm not."

Severus: "What do you mean?"

Harry: "I'm the boy who lived, the golden boy. I can't do anything without beging stared at. Every were I go, reporters try and interview me. I can't walk into a store without beging crowded around by people. I don't think that's normal." I look at my lap and play with my nails.

Severus:  I wrap my arms around the boy and pull him to my chest. He doesn't want his fame. He really does want to be normal. "Well, to me your just Harry. A normal boy who will do normal things."

Harry: I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head against his chest. It feels nice to be loved. I bask in the warmth of him and soon let out a small yawn.

Severus: I hear the child let out a yawn and I find him almost asleep in my arms. I lay him down on the couch and cover him with a blanket. "You can just sleep here tonight." He just gives me a sleepy smile and falls asleep.

I go get ready for bed and check on him one last time. I leave my bed room door open just in case anything happens. I fall sleep to the sound of  light snores coming from the living room

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro