1¼ hrs. guys

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1¼ hours till the livestream guys

If you want to make sure you get notified about it, here's the link to the Gotta Read'Em All Club!'s channel to give 'em a quick subscribe:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1UNoWhDlfNRna0GfA4mmA

They already posted an agenda on the GRA's Info Corner, and I'm not mentioned, but I don't really mind. I will admit that I am a little bit salty at that the oneshot Too Many Serena's is on the agenda after reading it, but I guess that's just how it is. If you don't know why I'm salty, just read that one and then Tails and you'll see where I'm coming from. But that doesn't matter, by entry is quite pitiful compared to the ones like Cantor (I think that's spelled right) and.. what was it?.. Beyond The Capsule? Something like that anyway. So I'm not surprised that I'm not mentioned, but maybe I'll win something small, who knows. I even have a place for a sticker to go on the cover just in case if you hadn't noticed by the new cover for it made by the lovely RedPandaWorld. I ran out of inspiration and ideas for the cover, you see 😅 So even a graphic designer in-training like me needs some help every once in awhile.

I also have another MEP thing btw for one of the Pretty Magical Girls Studio members, Tekuto Hifan's All I Want For Christmas Is You multifandom MEP, but I haven't uploaded it yet. If you guys actually are interested in the stuff I'm starting to do on YouTube, just tell me if you want to keep seeing these in Whelp... Taggings... or if I'm just wasting your time by putting those on here.

So that's all I have to say for now and have a fantastic day!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro