2: Big cockroach

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aahil pov

"What are you doing? " I shouted angrily after removing her hands from my waist.

"There.... Is... A....big... Cockroach " she said in fear.

" What? " I shouted in shock .

This girl is unbelievable. Sometimes she was shouting on her kidnappers like she doesn't have any fear and now she is fearing just to see a cockroach .I thought

"Where are you lost? " she asked after shaking my shoulder.

"Nowhere ....and first remove your hands from me" I said in irritating voice after removing her hands from me again.

"Why is she so sticky ?" I thought in my mind. And then followed her steps into the room.

"Where? " I asked after roaming my eyes in whole room.

"Are you stupid?" she asked after rolling her eyes.

"What? " I asked giving her my angry glare which always work on everyone.

"It was asking him not me" she said pointing  her finger towards Azhar, which I clearly knew that she was laying to me but I ignored it.

"Where is your Big cockroach? "I asked stressing the word big.

"There.... In bathroom " she said pointing her finder towards bathroom. So I went near bathroom and going to open the door but stopped after hearing her next words.

Excuse me... She said after slightly touching my shoulder.

"You should take out your gun, you may be need it" she said her suggesting voice. Which made me roll my eyes because of her stupid suggestion.

"Will you shut before I use my gun on you" I said in serious voice which I knew was enough for shut her mouth at least for some hours.

I entered inside the bathroom and roamed my eyes but I didn't see any cockroach there.

"Where is that? " I asked.

"He was there in corner but now I don't know " she answered searching him there .

"He will be gone... now go and do your work " I said.

"And wait here so he will come again and then bite me ,then what will I do" she commented showing

"Why will he bite you?  He would not be death wish after biting you." I mumbled little loud which made azhar laugh.

"What you said ?" She asked angrily.

"Nothing.... He was saying why you don't use other washroom? " azhar said trying to claum her.

"It is good idea" she said happily after joining her hands in excitement.

"And by the way I know it that he didn't say that" she said giving me her glare which I returned her showing my gun in the pocket which made her eyes wide open and ran towards door.

"Stupid " I mumbled under my breath.

"Cute... Na? " azhar asked showing me his 32 teeths.

"In your dream " I commented.

"Sometime I thought I kidnapped a wrong person " I said irritating voice.

" Oh... Don't say that she is cutie pie, I am 100% sure her this bubble nature would be the reason that Imran loves him that much. " azhar commented.

"Her nature?  From where? " I questioned.

"Don't be so rude Aahil... You don't like her it's not mean that other people also won't like her" Azhar said.

"Whatever but I don't understand one thing... Why are you taking her side again and again? " I asked in suspicion .

"Umm... I.. " he said like he didn't have anything to say me.

"Oh my God.... Don't tell me that you are also in love with her" I asked making a shock face.

"No... Nothing like that she is just like my sister" he said in horror.

"Then?" I asked like I need a explanation.

"Oh.. I am taking her side because... " he stopped in middle.

"Because? " I asked.

"Because since when she has entered in your like you didn't scold me at once because your full concentrate is on her so ..." He stopped and give me his not so innocent smile which clearly meant that something horrible thing was coming .

"So? " I asked giving his my cold glare.

"So I thought I will return her favor " he completed his words in one breath and ran from there before I beat him.

"This girl will make everyone just like her. I'll have to reach London before I lose my mind" I mumbled myself and cursed that day when I thought to kiddnap her.

Next update : flashback....

So how is it?  That's for vote guys because of you this book reached on 93 in general fiction and that's only in a week .

Love u all and

Happy new year... 😃 to you all,

And good night, sleep well.
Good bye.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro