6. The Past

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aditi's P.O.V.

I ran and ran until I found a safer place to go. That devil face was still in front of my eyes. Imagining his face with Zain boiled my blood. I trusted Zain. I had started trusting him with my whole heart such that I had started developing a soft corner for him. It was not easy for me. When a person enters your brain and heart you cannot let go that image of the person away easily. We had just met two days ago and even seeing his first image I never in my life thought he would do this to me. He knew my past. He knew I was in relationship with him. He knew we broke up. And now he was friends with him.

Hot tears were passing from my eyes. I couldn't stop crying. I didn't know at the moment I should hate, Zain or that devil more! That devil was following me, shouting my name behind. I was running so fast that he was left behind. The shouting of my name faded. That voice was a melodious song for my ears six months back and now it was just a voice of a devil for me. I ran and ran till I found a park. I went inside securing no one was following me.

I sat on the farthest corner of the park on the bench. It was late for someone to come in the park. So it was not crowded by much people. I was still crying. I cleaned my face with the sleeves of my top. I was so weak that moment that I couldn't see far. The whole world stopped besides me. I could think nothing except those cruel bitter memories. I hugged my knees, closed my eyes and thought of that incident six months back. I decided to recall all that memories so that I couldn't think of that moments anytime in my life. This was the first and the last time I had trusted any guy. All the memories started playing in my mind.

*We were in love. We had passed passed the stage of best friends and both of us wanted to up the level of our relationship. We knew eachother from our teenage. I had even shared and my school as well as college with him. We used to go out. We watched uncountable movies at eachother's places as well. But somewhere in that friendship we found our souls. We started liking eachother. That like turned into obsession and that obsession started into love. But that love from other side never started. He was just obsessed with me. Nothing else. He never loved me. And that type of guys would never be able to love any woman on earth. One day he came to me handling me a simple dress and told me to get ready for a date. That night was the most haunted night of my life. It was never a date for him. He always wanted more from me. We had a happy dinner and after he proposed to me asking to be his girlfriend. I said yes. I saw a happy relationship for the future. Infact of saying no, he dragged me to his apartment. Opening his apartment I saw candles and rose petals everywhere. It was very romantic for me. No guy had done such a sweet gesture for me anytime. I was standing gawking the decorated room and suddenly a pair of lips started moving on my neck. I lightly pushed him saying no. But he didn't understand. He started arguing with me that relationship had such things otherwise it won't work. I begged him. All that was so new for me. I had never been in a relationship before. Suddenly I was pinned on to the wall and forced to kiss. That time he didn't have love in his eyes, it was lust. A man when loves his lady doesn't have lust in his eyes while seeing her. It is love. He forced me that night. I screamed as louder as I can. But couldn't escape. The very moment I had found a flower vase and I hit him on the head. He was in hospital for two days if I could exactly remember. Till then I had never seen his face.*

I started crying again. Why he had to appear in front of my eyes again? Why couldn't he leave me alone? All the sweet memories shattered into thousands of pieces. He broke my trust. He broke our friendship. He broke me. He broke everything.

My eyes were so dry that tears also couldn't pass, all puffy and red. I sat in the park for an hour, still hugging my knees. Suddenly I found a shadow behind me. He placed a hand on my shoulder and I flinched with fear. I started shaking. I got up from the bench but the large hand caught mine and I was pulled to him.

"It's me." Zain said.

"Don't you ever come to me near again in my life." I replied with venom in my voice.

I ran from his tight grip to my apartment. He didn't followed me. I cried the whole night till no tears were left in my system. I slept crying on the couch.

I hope you liked the chapter. Thank you for reading.❤

~Juhi❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro