14.TAKE IT EASY!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is a small chapter...So here you go...

Shivaay's Cabin in Office,

Shivaay was working when he saw a beautiful girl standing near the receptionist.Then he saw her coming towards his cabin.

Shivaay in mind: Ah! She will be the death of mine

The girl knocked at the door and Shivaay told her to come in.

She was wearing a half sleeve shirt  and full formal pants.She had done a perfect eye make up and had baby pink lips.

Shivaay's POV

She came towards me.I was so lost in her beauty that I could not hear my personal assistant calling me. I was snapped out of my wild thoughts when Mishra called me.

I told my personal assistant to go out.Then I searched for her.She was not there outside.

She knocked at the door again and I said,"Come in" at once seeing her.

She came in and moved towards me...And without my permission,she pulled the chair to my side and sat beside me.I stood up. She didn't move a bit from her place...I was shocked to her like this in my office.

Then she got up and without any word she kissed me on my cheek...she pulled herself up and came near my ears and after giving a peck on my right ear she spoke.

"I LOVE YOU! ",these were the words that came out from her mouth which had nailed me to the ground

The next statement shocked me to hell and that was"I know you too feel the same... I want to work here in front of you as your personal manager...Will you allow me darling?"

She started to move her hands on my chest.

I nodded my head.

Her seductive eyes made me weak on my knees...I couldn't move or speak.I was lost in her sweet fragrance. 

The next moment she hugged me and then she came very close to my lips...She was inches apart from them...My lips parted.I had never been so weak.She was affecting me.

Then she was about to kiss me.I closed my eyes when...

SHE VANISHED !! 

POV ENDS

Shivaay: Where is she? Where did she go? She was here...

Shivaay: Annika! Annika! Where are you?

Then he smiled at himself thinking about the wild thoughts he was having in love.

Shivaay: Well...not bad idea Shivaay!...Personal manager Hmm...

Shivaay: Fhut the wuck ! I never speak like this. What is happening to me?

Shivaay: I think I will need a doctor ! Well Annika can treat me...

Shivaay: What? What am I even thinking? Whatever it maybe...this shouldn't happen...This is so not me!

------------------------------------------

At Oberoi Mansion,

Annika was tensed.She was moving to and fro in her room.

Annika's POV

I can't decide what I should do. Shivaay should know this.But this will affect him.He may not be able to handle this.I shouldn't have done this.I had confronted him for digging out my past and now when he is trying to change himself in every possible way for my sake...How can I do this to him...I am sorry Shivaay...But my urge to know the truth behind Mahi's mystery brought out a very painful truth of your life.I know...you won't be able to handle it. So I have decided!

I can't do this to you.I will not let you break down. I will support you .I am always with you and will be with you.I know this family...Omru ...Prinku...Dadi...Pinky Aunty...everyone is very important to you...They are life to you and you breath for them...The Great Wall Of Shivaay Singh Oberoi will never break ...It will always stand erect...because any hurdle that comes to you has to cross me to reach you...I don't know how I will do this but I cannot...Hmm Shivaay...

POV Ends

She sighs 

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for your votes and sweet and funny comments.Thanks for adding it to your reading list.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT
LOVE AND SHIVIKA HUG,

Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro