16.BOND GROWS...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here you go...

Shivika's room

Shivaay and Om were elated to see Annika and Gauri together having fun.They moved inside the room.

Annika notices them and a naughty idea comes to her mind. She winks at Gauri and Gauri understands.

Annika: Are you ready Gauri?

Gauri: Yes...totally...

Om : Hey!what's the matter? (he got hyper )

Annika: That's a secret... (She smirks)

Gauri: Between us...( She looks at Annika unaware of what secret she was talking about)

Shivaay: That's not fair...you need to tell...(he reacted like a 5 year child )

Annika: We won't! 

Gauri: Hmm and we have a lot of work to do...and I need to talk to my new found friend right now so will you please excuse us?

Shivaay: No we won't...(He gets irritated)

Annika: Even if you won't we will leave right now...

Shivaay: Hey Annika listen we need to talk...(he pleads)

Om : Hmm Gauri and we need to discuss about that thing... (He signs Gauri)

Annika: What thing?  ( She raises an eyebrow and gives him a teasing look)

Annika to Gauri: What's it now...(Now she gives her a naughty smile)

Gauri gives her a confused look.

Om: Annika you are getting this wrong...I will tell you later...(He clears her confusion)

Shivaay: What will you tell her? You can do that now...Annika is here even Gauri is here...What's the problem? Just go on...

Om whispers: You are the problem Shivaay...

Shivaay: What? Did you just say something?

Om: NOooo...

Shivaay: Okay fine...let's deal with this later...first Annika...Where is she?

He called her.

Om: They took advantage of the situation...

Shivaay: So they ran out though the window...Huh! (he sighs)

Om: Shivaay...I have some work to do I will talk to you later...

Shivaay: Bye ! (He sighs)

At the pool area,

Annika: Ha ha ha ha...Gauri?

Gauri: That was so much fun!

Annika: Hmm...Did you look at their faces? 

Gauri: But di what's the plan?

Annika pauses for a moment to grasp what she heard. She never felt so good and lively when she heard "di" from anyone else but her...She was stunned and became emotional.She reminisced the moment her little sister Chutki was snatched from her...She immediately hugged Gauri and sobbed.

Gauri: Bhabhi?

Annika pulled out of the hug and wiped her tears.

Gauri: What happened? Is anything troubling you? Tell me once and mein ek jhaap mein devar pe sata dungi usey...

Annika: No nothing...just liked when you called me "di"

Gauri: Oh then I will call you "di" instead of "bhabhi"...now don't cry...I can't see tears in your eyes.

Annika: You are telling this to me? I know how much you have cried before Om accepted you...But thank you for bringing back the old Om...But I can never forgive him for what he did to you...

Gauri: Okay di now no more crying drama...we will be strong...I have learnt to be strong in every situation due to him...because he didn't accept me...

Annika: I am happy for you Chutki...I mean Gauri(She stopped and wondered why she was going to call her Chutki)

Gauri: Di ! you will never cry whatever the situation maybe...Pinky promise?

Annika widened her eyes in shock: How do you know about this? Did Sahil...?

Gauri: Actually I don't know...I don't remember about much about my childhood but someone taught me this when I was in the orphanage...Maybe a girl...I don't know about her...I don't remember...

Annika: Orphanage?

Gauri: Hmm I don't remember much but I think I was in an orphanage one day...maybe visited it...there or...I have seen that girl in my dreams...

Annika: Oh!

Gauri: So Pinky promise?

Annika: Pinky promise!

Annika: If you ever get into any problem...remember you have your sister here...Just call me once and I will always be there for you...

Gauri: I am always with you...

Annika: Okay no more senti talks...concentrate on the plan...

Gauri: Hmm di ...tell me fast I am dying to execute your khidkitod plan...

Annika: Khidkitod?

Gauri: Rudra told me...your plans are always khidkitod...

Annika flicks her hair in SSO style...

Annika: Hmm I know I am great...(She boasts)

Gauri looked at her with pleading eyes...

Gauri: PLAN?

Annika: Okay okay wait...I know you are desperate to know my khidkitod plan...

Gauri: Di plan?

Annika: Okay listen...

Annika whispers in Gauri's ear.

They discuss for sometime.

Gauri and Annika do a high five and move into their respective room.

In Gaurika's room,

Om: Gauri you knew we had to plan for Shivaay's birthday party...I called Rudra and Saumya they must be coming...But why were you so late?

Gauri: Arey hum kaa karte...woh aapki sidi chadte chadte humra haal behaal ho gaya tha toh paani peene chali gaye the...

Om: Why didn't you use the lift?

Gauri: Arey lift jitne dair se 7th floor se ground floor ata utni dair hum toh daudke aajati...

Om: Okay thik hai...I understand...

Gauri:Hmm apke ghar mein rehke lagta hai jaise gym janne ki zaroorat hi nahin padegi...humne waise bhi do kilo...do kilo kam kiya hai...ab lagta hai kuch dino mein hum dikhege bhi nahin...

Om: Accha theek hai sorry...maine tumhe kaha ki tum late ho...waise tum Annika bhabhi ki carbon copy ho...melodrama mein haan aur taadi mar ne mein bhi...

Gauri: Haan aur nahin toh kaa...akhir dost kiski hai? meri!

Om: Nahin tum log milne se pehle bhi...I mean Bareily mein tumne jaise mere car pe...

Gauri cuts him in between: Buldozer chadhaya...tha aapko uski zaroorat thi...aapka paison par jo goorhoor tha woh nikalne keliye...

Om: Tumhe pata hai mein waisa kyun bana tha...par nahin Annika bhabhi ne Shivaay ki car ki windscreen tod di thi kunki Shivaay ne mandir mein line tod diya tha...

Gauri gives him a surprised look.

Om: Rudra abhi woh video la raha hai...Shivaay ke birthday ke liye...

Gauri: Aap ne video bhi banaya tha?

Rudra enters...

Rudra: Haan bhabhi we were actually keeping a close watch on Shivika and we have many more videos...

Saumya: Duffer Singh Oberoi usse close watch nahin stalk kehte hain...tum he unhe thodi privacy toh deni chahiye thi...

Om: Maine bhi usse wohi kaha tha...

Rudra: par O dekho kitni mast videos hain...aisa aapko koi movie mein bhi nahin milega...

Gauri: Rudra...mujhe saare videos dikhana...

Then they discuss something.

Om: Haan iss baar hum log Annika bhabhi ko bhi surprise denge...

Saumya: Haan aur iss video ko mein compile karoongi...

Rudra: Nahin main karoonga...woh mere bhaiya hain...

Saumya: Toh? Tumse zyada talented mein hoon!

Rudra: nahin  Sumo main karoonga!

Saumya: Nahin!

Om: Thik hai tum dono milke karna...

Rumya: Nahin!

Gauri: Ab tum logon ko milke toh karna hi padega warna ...hum tum logon ko blackmail karenge...

Rudra: Arey bhabhi woh e-mail hota hai blackmail nahin...

Saumya: Duffer! Woh hume blackmail karegi matlab hum logon ke kuch sensitive secret leak karne ki warning degi aagar hum unki baat na sunne toh...

Rudra: Bhabhi aap mere khilaf kya karogi?(He makes a puppy face)

Gauri : Woh baad mein pata chalega...

Om: Thik hai tum dono video banao aur mein Prinku ko plan bata ke aata hoon

----------------------------------------------------------

Next part in 17 hours...Your wait won't be long 

Thanks,

DO    VOTE    AND    COMMENT. (keep guessing guys what plan Aniri have made)

Precap-Shivika romance...( Ek dum pakka wala)

LOVE,

Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro