22.REALLY TWISTED!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here it is...

Annika and Gauri reached the hospital.Annika was going to pay the auto driver who was seacted in the back seat.She took out the money from her pocket.

Annika: Bhaiya take this...

Driver: NO I can't take this...I have not done any duty so I shouldn't be paid.Your sister drove the vehicle.

Annika: But we used your fuel...take payment for that at least

Driver: Please don't make me feel low because of this...Now you should go your mother needs you.

Annika did not protest any further and moved out of the vehicle.

Annika: Bhaiya if you ever need any help from me just call me...If it is within my means I will surely help you...Thank you...

She gave him her number.Then Gauri helped Annika to walk and finally they reached in front of the Operation Theater where Gauri's mother had been kept.

Gauri: Di I will call the doctor...

Gauri was crying hysterically and Annika tried to control her.

Gauri confronted the doctor.

Gauri: Doctor please tell me why have you stopped Maa's  operation

Just then Gauri's sister( not own) arrives

Gauri's sister: Gauri ,Maa needs A negative blood...and they don't have sufficient supply of that blood.

Annika: Gauri! That's my blood group...

Gauri looked at her with pleading eyes.Annika turned towards the doctor.

Annika: Doctor where can I donate my blood?

Doctor calls the nurse.

Doctor: Take her ...she wants to donate her blood.

Gauri: Doctor I also want to donate my blood...so that in future no one faces a situation like my mother...at least I will be able to help someone ...

Doctor nodded his head and smiled at her sweet gesture.

Then both of them followed the nurse into a room where they donated their blood.

Then the doctor came out of the OT with a smile on his face.

Gauri rushed to him.

Doctor: Your mother is saved ...but still needs some treatment...thanks to the girl

Gauri with tears in her eyes: Thank you

Then she turned towards Annika who stood there with her arms wide open for a hug.Gauri ran to her and hugged her.

Gauri cried in Annika's arms when Annika caressed Gauri's hair. Both of them cried .They parted when they heard their phone ring.

Gauri picked up her phone when Annika cut the call.

Gauri: Annika di why didn't you pick it up?

Annika: It was Prinku yaar...Soumya called you so better tell her to put the phone on speaker ...she must be beside her...And yes you also do the same.

Gauri put the phone on speaker and told Saumya to do so...

Saumya: Di where did you both go? We were so worried! We have been trying to call you so many times...

Gauri explained Saumya and Prinku what had actually happened.

Prinku: Bhabhi how did you escape from second floor ?

Annika explained them.

Prinku: Wow Bhabhi you are an all rounder!

Saumya: Di there's one problem...after you messaged Bade bhaiya and bade baal wale bhaiya...they left for the place you gave the address...

Prinku: They had even tracked your number but at that time...you were in that place on the second floor so they went there without any doubt...but

Saumya: But when they reached there they found that the kidnappers had escaped along with you both...actually we thought you had dropped your plan

Annika: No Saumya its only due to the emergency...we had to go...

Prinku: By the way Om bhaiya and Rudra bhaiya had told us to kidnap you both and bring you to their surprise party...but that letter was amazing part of your plan

Saumya: Hmm...bhaiya ka face dekhne layak tha

Gauri: But we did not send any letter

Prinku: What?

Annika: Hmm Prinku...we did not keep any letter

Gauri: But thanks for joining our team instead of OmRu's 

Annika: Hmm...thank you

Saumya: It's obvious Didi we would have joined the girls team

Prinku: Hmm...girls power!

Saumya: By the way ...di you hit me really hard...

Annika: Why did you come disguised as kidnappers to kidnap us?You both had almost 

Prinku: Di at that time we were with OM bhaiya and Rudra bhaiya...they had told us to do so...

Gauri: And yes what did you say when Om called you...Mission?

Annika: Mission accomplished! And yes she also said that Shivaay will be dead!

Gauri: Yeah! they tried to spoil and copy Annika di's plan ...but

Annika: Their mission got dismissed...

Prinku: That was just acting ...

Annika: You both are great actors

Saumya: And you both are great fighters..Kya chapal mari di  abhi tak head ache ho raha hai...Mission accomplised se mission dismissed kar diya

Annika: Sorry!

Prinku: And meri back pain kam hi nahin ho raha hai

Gauri: Sorry Prinku woo kaa hai naa...tode josh mein hosh kho baithe...

Saumya: Par di do want to continue...I mean

Annika: Saumya we will not back off now...I want Shivaay to get the best surprise in his life.

Gauri: Di now what shall we do? 

Annika: Anything I will just think...In the meantime you go and meet your mother

Prinku: Bhabhi bhaiya is really tensed for you and is looking for you everywhere.

Annika: Koi nahin Prinku...its only after the darkest night that the morning light shines...

Saumya: Yes di... bhaiya's happiness  after he finds you would be worth the pain he is getting now...

Annika: I never wanted to do this...but you circumstances were such that I had to make Shivaay wait for his surprise so long...

Gauri: Di Idea!

Annika: Me too...I mean I got one idea too...

Prinku: No worries...we will combine both the ideas ...

Saumya: Great idea Prinku!

Then they discuss their plan among themselves and after which Saumya and Prinku asked Gauri to take care of her mother.

Saumya: Gauri di tell your mother to take care and get well soon.My well wishes are always with you both.

Prinku: Hmm bhabhi take care of your mother...And all the best for the plan

Annika: All the best to you too...I hope Shivaay doesn't eat me up after knowing about my evil ideas...

Gauri: Don't worry di I will pray to Shankarji for your safety

Then the four girls laughed and cut the call.

------------------------

ARE GIRLS THIS COMPLICATED IN REALITY?  I WONDER...ITNA BADA PLAN TOH SIRF PANNIKA KI BANA SAKTI HAI...ADVENTUROUS...

Thanks friends for your votes,comments and for adding the story to your reading list.

THANKS FOR GIVING SO MANY VOTES. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT .I DIDN'T REALISE WHEN IT HAD CROSSED 1K VOTES. THANK YOU ALL... Calls for a celebration...Doesn't it??

By the way I am really excited for SPA 2017 that is going to air today...Yay!!

VOTE               AND           COMMENT 

LOVE AND LOVE,

Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro