25.NOT LOVE?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I hope this doesn't become too cheesy

Shivaay was speechless but Annika broke the silence of the room.

Annika: Shivaay I don't know what you feel for me...but I would surely love to know about it.So shall we say it together.Shivaay?

Shivaay did not respond.

Annika: Shivaay it's okay...I will say it first...It doesn't matter whoever says it...what matters is our feelings...there is no rule as such that the boy should always say it first...we are living in the modern world Shivaay...it actually doesn't matter how it begins...what matters is how it ends...And in our relationship there is trust ...that's all that matters...but I cannot hide it more...Earlier I feared I would lose you...but know I say I love you Shivaay ...Mujhe dard hota hai...Fark padta hai

Shivaay hugs Annika.She stops .

Shivaay:Annika you want to know what I feel for you ? I would surely tell that to you...Before that I want to tell you what I always thought about the concept of love all these years.It's just a matter of words for me. 

What I feel for you is before and after love...its beyond the defination of love for me.I don't want to say I loved you or anything of that sort.That's because that word has always meant one thing for me.

L-      LOTS      OF        PAIN

O-   OCEAN   OF        SORROWS

V-   VEHEMENT    CRIES

E-   END    OF     LIFE

You are not the end of my life Annika ...You are my beginning... You are not my sorrows or cries or the reason for my pain you are the reason for my happiness...I get a pain here in my heart when you cry,when you are away from me, I feel like a sword piercing my heart when you look at me... I told you I feel an ache in my heart when you look at me...but that pain gives me happiness more than the happiness and joy of cracking the best business deal ...Annika you are my strength and I can't call you my love for these reasons. I know you must be having the dream to be someone's love in your life. Trust me Annika...after I have fallen for you...my whole world is you and related to you.Annika you are my life after my brothers.

I gave up my principles,rules ,regulations .I surrender my heart,mind , and soul to you.Bloodline, lineage and surname doesn't matter to me now.

I have said this line to many girls in my life. But you know you are special...you are different from them...you are not common...you are very important to me Annika...I can never treat you with those common words which I used for many girls in my life. You are special and you deserve special.I would never force anything on you...I can't say You are mine because you are not my possession but I want to say that I am yours Annika...I am all yours ...that's my confession.

My special words expressing my feelings for you is I am all yours Annika...Even after this if you want me to say those dramatic three common words which every hero in a movie says then anything for you...I say it I love you Annika.

Annika what I feel for you is my strength not my weakness...I don't want myself to be your weakness.Be strong Annika.I am not good at expressing myself Annika .I don't know if I sound convincing or not but I care for you.Anything that happens to affects me in a great way.Annika...

Just then Annika keeps her hand on Shivaay's mouth telling him to stop.Annika has tears in her eyes.She doesn't speak and hugs him while the water sprinkler drenches them in water.At that  moment both of them forgot everything and were enjoying their time.

Thanks for all your support

Now a special request , first time I have written something about love .Please tell me how it is...then I will continue... Please...

Do vote and comment

LOVE and a Hand kiss

Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro