27.TABLES TURNED!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here it is...#160 in Fanfiction...thanks for all your love...Read Shakti's dialogues if you feel it boring.

In Oberoi Mansion,

Someone enters ( that someone is Kamini)

Woman: Let the Past bury its Dead but the Past never leaves your bed...

Everyone gathered in the hall.

Kamini: Yes Shivaay it's high time...everyone should know the truth...

Shakti: Kamini?

Kamini: I loved you Shakti but you betrayed me...but not now...I surely take revenge but at your face !

Pinky: Just Shut up Kameeni!

Kamini: You shut up Pinky!

Shivaay: Inspector...I just want you and Nayantara to be here for some while

The inspector nodded.Just then Mahi and Ranveer enters.

Shivaay: What do you want to say ...say it clearly

Annika: No Shivaay...what will they say...They may lie again

Kamini: Annika stop your drama...I know that you know the truth...And everyone here needs to know Pinky's truth

Mahi : Maa leave it...

Kamini: NO Mahi...it's the Oberoi's tradition I think to insult women...just like this Pinky did to me

Shivaay: I don't want a cheat to speak anything against my mom...

Kamini: I didn't cheat you all Shivaay...I just wanted my revenge...It was your so called parents who cheated on you

Tej: What do you mean?

Shivaay: She is just lying...

Dadi: Billu...let's give her a chance...speak Kamini

Kamini: So I say it...Shivaay and Mahi are brothers...Ranveer is not my son...I am her aunt who only took care of him.I was his babysitter.

Shivaay: What are you saying?!

Kamini: The truth! If you don't believe me ...ask Annika...she has also done your DNA test to confirm that...NO Annika?

Shivaay looked at Annika who was shocked at the revelation .

Shivaay: Annika?

Annika: Shivaay I wanted to know why he saved you from the goons and never harmed us or never misused anything even though he had the same face as you.I didn't believe that he was your brother...after the test I got to know you both are twins...And this happened much before we promised each other not to go into our past...I did not want to hurt you and turn you against Pinky aunty so I never revealed it...

Shivaay: Annika you could have talked to me

Annika: Would you have believed me? When its about your family you don't trust anyone not even me...How could I ?

Shivaay: But Annika...that may be the false reports ...Mahi may not be my brother...

Kamini: Just come out of your dreams Shivaay and face the reality...Shakti why don't you tell them...that I am your legally wedded wife!

Everyone gasped: What?!

Shakti and Pinky stood silent. 

Pinky: O my mata !what nonsenses are you speakings? She is telling lies Shivaay!.. Mahi is not your...

Kamini: Shut up Pinky! You are still silent Shakti...Till now you haven't got the guts to tell the truth! Just tell them...what I have faced all these years ...what you did on the wedding day...If you still can't speak then I will tell them.

She shouted at Shakti but he didn't respond.

Dadi: Shakti what is she telling? Why are you silent? Just speak up! 

Shakti : Maa

Dadi went and brought a holy book.

Dadi: Shakti keep your hand on it and tell the truth

Shakti kept his hand on it.

Shakti: Kamini is telling the truth...She is my wife not Pinky!

Pinky: O my mata Shaktiji Why are tellings lies?

Shakti shouted: Now its enough Pinky...Maa  I loved Kamini...so on the wedding day...she married me instead of Pinky...I swapped the brides...I was going to tell you all the truth...when Pinky blackmailed me that if I don't tell everyone that she is my wife then she will suicide...she even told me that she would kill all our family members sooner or later...She threatened me that she would reveal to the media that she is my wife and that I am denying to accept her as she is not from a decent family...our reputation was at stake at that time...our industries and companies were not settled...I didn't  have the guts to let our OBeroi industries and stocks drop...

Everyone was shocked at the confession.

Shakti: It was Pitaji's dream...I couldn't shatter his dreams...From that day I just adjusted with Pinky and kept a close watch on her so that she wouldn't harm anyone...At night I went to Kamini...Mahi and Shivaay are our sons...I couldn't stay away from them...so I wanted to bring them here...But Pinky again tried to kill them...So I brought Shivaay here and Pinky told everyone that he was her son as she wanted a heir for our family business...She wanted to own this house but I never let that happen and let Bhaisab become the head of the company...I didn't bring Mahi as Kamini pleaded me not to...She didn't have anyone in her life except Mahi...And I didn't want to hurt Shivaay by telling him the truth at such a tender age...He would have been broken...I never went near Pinky because I was committed to Kamini...Kamini heard a lot of insults because everyone believed she had child without a proper marriage...Even Mahi got insulted as an illegitimate...

He stopped and let tears escape his eyes.

Shakti: Forgive me Mahi, Kamini .Maa forgive me and that's the truth...But now there is a lot of greed in Kamini's mind...She has changed for evil and is after our money.If possible forgive me.

Everyone stood their frozen.   

Jahnvi: How could you do this Shakti? Shame on you!

Dadi: Shakti I never expected this from you

Tej: How disgusting Shakti!

Prinku and Saumya couldn't handle it and were crying vigorously .

Shivaay's flashback when he was talking to Om about his marriage with Tia : There is no relation between my parents.My father always runs away from his responsibilities.

Shivaay: I was so wrong...

At this time, Shivaay was dashed onto the floor...

Shivaay murmurs: NO this can't happen...It's all lies...

Annika tries to console him.

Annika hugs him.

Annika: No Shivaay ...just be strong...think about Rudra , Om, Prinku, Mahi,think about me...How can you handle everyone if you yourself become weak

Nayantara: And yes Pinky also insulted me and brought me here as Annika's mother to kick her out of the house.

Right then Om, Gauri and Rudra  enter the house and were shocked to see the scene in front of them.

---------------------------------

Thanks...

The next chapter is the last one...There will be a happy ending!

DO VOTE   AND   COMMENT  how this part was...

LOVE 
Aksiana

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro