8. Protective Karan (Wattpad)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's weekend

Karan Pov.
Finally today is the last day when I am seeing my angels for the last time....Tomorrow I will go out from their live for forever
Tomorrow Batra Sir will come I will take transfer and leave
Today is Sunday so no drills...every cadet has gone out except Monami....and Most importantly Kavya has taken off...so for the last time I can't see my princess on video call

Monami pov.

Today I am feeling bad for Karan....as I know Karan video calls Kavya to see Kiara...and Kavya has taken off today
Today I didn't saw him in mess also for breakfast

When I was coming from mess and heading towards my room...someone stopped me...it's was non other than Karan...He didn't utter a single words...and pulled me in tight hug...he hugged me for 5 minutes...and left without saying anything...I was curious about what's going in his mind...although I was feeling Happy while hugging him after a long time but same time when I was In his embrace I felt some water droplets on bare shoulder...I understood its Karan's tear...I couldn't understand what's going on...what has happened to him...is he missing kiara or there is something else bothering him...AND the thing that was bothering me was some bad intuition...intuition of losing Karan and Kiara...A strange feeling was there as if something bad was going to Happen

Pov ends.

Monami was carrying Kiara and was in hanger area and was heading towards garden...
Karan, Sanju, Faizi was also there In hanger area....they were on the left side and Monami and Kiara was on right side....Both Sanju and Faizi were trying convince Karan about dropping his decision of transfer.....

Suddenly they hears the sound of gun shot

Karan shows hand to Monami...he was indicating Monami to leave for room

3 of them were heading forward to see from where the gun shot voice came...

10 Man's Came there and cover them...they were holding guns

Man 1 - Ruk jao sab....jahan khade ho...vahi Khade raho(he shouts)

Monami was heading towards her room...ignoring the Man's words

Man 2 to Monami- Bola na ruk Matlab ruk....chal peeche mud(he shouts)

Because of his shout Kiara starts crying

Monami turns around

Man 1 - Yeh kuch jyada hi awaj Kar rahi hai...iski bolti mein band karta hoon...

He points gun towards Monami and Kiara

Monami trys to stop kiara's cry...but fails terribly

Man 1 - Aye chup!....teri toh

He shoots
Monami closed her eyes
Monami - nahinnnn.....
But karan jump and shields both of them and get shot

Every goons attention goes on Karan
And Faizi Sanju Notice that goons attention is on Karan but not on them

Both faizi and sanju fights with two goons and take guns from them and shoots all the goons

Monami opens her eyes and sees
She gets shocked

She bents down and taps karan cheeks

Monami - Karan...

Karan with half closed eyes - I love You....
He closes his eyes

Faizi Sanju -Karan/sir ji

In Hospital

Monami and Faizi are sitting outside ot.

Monami Pov.
My tears are continuously flowing
I couldn't sink in, what just happened
Karan got shot for saving me and Kiara....He risked his life to save us...Before getting unconscious he Said "I Love You" to me
But I couldn't understand the thing that if he loves me than why the hell he divorced me....I am in a big confusion.....But moreover the confusion...my Love My life is fighting for his life....I want him to be saved and cured.....I want him to be saved so that I can tell him that I love him too..
I am just praying to God to save my
Karan

Pov. Ends

Faizi - Monami
He puts his hand on Monami's shoulder

Monami looks towards him

Monami- hmm

Faizi - tum soch rahi hogi Na....Agar Karan tumse Pyar nahin Karta tha toh kyu usne....tumhe bachane ke liye apni jaan de di

Monami gets shocked

Faizi- choko(shock) mat...hum jaante hai Karan aur tumhare bare mein
Karan tumse bahut pyar karta hai

Monami- vahi toh problem hai na Faizi...Agar voh pyar karta hai toh kyun usne mujhe divorce diya

Faizi - hum batate hai
He tells truth to monami behind their divorce

Monami- kya Karan ne mujhe protect karne ke liye mujhe divorce ?

Faizi - Haan monami sir tumhe protect karne ke liye usne ye sab kiya.... even voh toh Kal transfer leke jaane wala tha academy se aur tumhari aur kiara ki zindagi se hamesha ke liye....taki tum kush raho aur Move On Kar sako....usae lagta hai ki voh tumhe bas hurt Kar sakta hai.....

Monami- tumhara dost na pagal hai....gadha kahika...protect karne ke vajah se mujhe itna hurt kiya usne....ek baar thikh jo jaane do usae...usae toh mein chodungi nahin...sabko punishment deta rehta hai na...ab mein usae acche se punish karungi

Faizi chuckles

Faizi - bilkul...ache se punish karna us gadhe ko

Part ends
Promo - Monami love someone else and going to marry him....Nurse like Karan....

Your Reviews please 🙏
Next part soon

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro