16. Shocked!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Recap: Vaigha - Vaibhav moments

It's a Monday evening. Vaibhav's house is filled with happiness as it's his birthday today. Apart from his siblings and Vaigha, only his uncle and aunty are invited for the celebration. He hates celebrating his birthday as his parents are not with him. But his siblings won't leave him as it's their favourite celebration of each year... because it's their brother's birthday. Each year there will be a private party on this day avoiding people from outside. That too on their home. But his brothers and sisters will make it as a big celebration with their love and gifts. It was enough for him.

Arjun and Amar are busy in decorating the house along with Krithika. Sanjana was packing their gifts. Vaigha was helping Anjali in preparing birthday special dinner. Uncle and Vaibhav are still in his room talking with each other. Aunty was making the cake ready. It was Vaigha who was the most happiest one. It's her husband's first birthday after their marriage. On the other hand she is tensed. Because his brothers and sisters are arranging very expensive gifts for him. But she came to know about it only on this morning. But she have a gift in her mind which is the most valuable atleast for her.

"Anuradha..can you pls check whether bhai is ready? I am just busy here..can't move from here.."Anjali requested.
"It's ok..I will do.."Vaigha became happy.

She moved to the hall and saw uncle and aunty arranging the cake. She went towards them.

"Uncle...when did you come downstairs? I didn't see..."She said
"Ofcourse you won't see.. since you were so much busy with your husband's birthday celebration.."Uncle teased her making her blush.
"Sathya...keep quiet.. they will hear us..."Nandini aunty warned.

SathyaPratap moved towards Vaigha and cupped her face.
"Are you happy?" He asked with a father's love.
"Ofcourse Uncle...I really liked here.. he is taking good care of me..and his siblings..they also loves me a lot...I am fine and happy with them...I didn't think that one day my life will become beautiful like this."she said with happy tears.

"We can see how much his sisters and brothers taking care of you..they already accepted you as a member in their home. I am sure..they will definitely accept you as their sister in law too..."Nandini said.

Vaigha smiled.
"Let me check whether he is ready" Saying this Vaigha climbed the stairs to reach her husband's room.

She slowly opened the door and saw him still working on his lap top. He is not ready yet. She sighed and slammed the door behind her. He turned his face hearing the sound and saw his wife in a violent mood. He was shocked.

"Vaigha.. what's this? They will see us... open the door..."he quickly jumped out of the bed.
She came towards the bed and forcely closed his lap top. A frown on her face. He was watching her new version.
"What the hell is this Vaibhav? Its your birthday and you are not ready till now."she shouted.
"Hey..don't make noise..you can scold me in a low voice too wife" he said worried.

She smiled with his mention of wife. He noticed it and smiled naughtily.
"So you are also following my siblings path... scolding me?"he asked raising his eye brows.
"Pls come fast...we are waiting for you.."she was about to go when he hold her hand. He entwined his fingers with her both hands. She was surprised.

"What should I do to get a birthday wish from my wife?" He said pouting.
She pretended to be innocent.
"Ask to your wife directly."she said.
"Oh come on Vaigha...My birthday will be very boring without your wish.."he said.

She moved more closer to him and cupped his face.
"Happy Birthday my dear husband. Wishing you a long life with all the blessings of god."she said.
"Long life?? Without you it will be very very boring"he said.
"Then wishing you a very very long life with your wife..ok?"she asked and he nodded.
"Thank you wifey...be with me in all my coming birthdays."he said and she blushed.

"Ok let me go...they must be waiting for me.."she was about to go when he again hold her hand.
"Vaigha...I have something to tell you. And I am impatiently waiting to tell you that..."he said making her clueless.

"Then tell me now.."she said.
"Not now....It's really special.. will tell you tonight...after everyone slept..."he said winking.

Her cheeks became red and she couldn't hide it from him.
"You are more beautiful when you are blushing."he said and she suddenly ran away from him.

"Get ready and come fast..we will wait for you in the hall.."she said.
"But I am waiting for today's night."he shouted from back with a naughty smile. In return he heard her giggles which made him crazy.

He fall on bed thinking about her. He was slowly realizing his feelings for her these days. Her presence always make his heart beat faster. He craved for her more and more. He wanted to concentrate on his work but couldn't. Because his mind is full of her thoughts. And his heart already stolen by her. Finally he understood it. This is called Love only and he have fallen for his own wife. The girl who can make him feel special with her care and love..Even with a gaze too..He is falling for her more and more each day. Yes, Mr. Workaholic is madly in love with his wife. The man who can only romance his work is now in love.
He loves her...

Vaigha was helping his brothers in lightening the candles when he had finally came down. She looked at him and opened her mouth. Oh god..he is so handsome. She couldn't move her eyes from him. He was smiling at everyone while a smirk was playing at the corner of his lips which was meant only for her. Suddenly his brothers and sisters hugged him showering their birthday wishes. She smiled thinking about how he asked her to wish him. She closed her eyes and prayed for his health and long life. Ofcourse, she should be with him throughout his life. Because the last thing she can imagine now is getting separated from him. She felt extremely happy seeing him stealing glances at her in the middle of pampering his siblings.

Now it's his uncle's and aunty's turn to wish him. They hugged him and he became happy.

"I thought Kishore will come for my birthday atleast...but he didn't..just texted me a wish in the morning.... that's all.."Vaibhav said and his uncle and aunty became sad.
"He forgot us Vaibhu..now he don't want us..such a jerk he is.."His aunty said and he hugged her suddenly.
"Don't cry... otherwise I am not going to cut this cake..It's a happy evening and let's leave everything that makes us sad..."Vaibhav said and Nandini aunty smiled slightly.

"Ok...now it's time to cut the cake..come bhai..."Arjun dragged his hand.

"Arey I will come...but I am not happy" Vaibhav said pretending to be sad.
"Why bhai why?" Amar asked.
"Because everyone wished me here.. except someone..."he said giving a look to Vaigha and she was shocked.

Seriously?? Didn't she wish him? She rolled her eyes at him. He winked making her widen her eyes.
"What's this Anuradha? Why didn't you wish the birthday boy? See..It hurted him.."Krithika said.
"Yes yes..you should wish him now..at this moment.."Anjali said.

"Come on Anuradha..we are waiting..make it fast..."Arjun exclaimed.
"Yes..yes..he is waiting to eat the cake.."Amar said earning a kick from his brother.

Vaigha was staring at her naughty husband when Sanjana pushed her from behind and she landed directly infront of him. She felt nervous.
"Happy birthday Vaibhav..."she said fixing her eyes on the floor.
"The worst birthday wish I have ever got in my life..it hurted.."he whispered and she glared at him.
"Our Vaibhav have changed a lot...can't believe its the same old Vaibhav.."They heard a comment and it was from his uncle.

"Ok..ok..now it's time to cut the cake ...and thereafter dinner.."Arjun said.
"You and your eating.."Anjali smacked his head.

They moved towards the table and he blowed the candles off. Everyone clapped around him and sang the wishes.
"Oh god..stop this...I am not a kid..."Vaibhav shouted.
And now the singing became more loud. He smirked realizing his own wife is the captain of the ship triggering his siblings.

He cut the cake and feed the first piece to Sanjana. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. Then he fed Anjali, Amar, Arjun, Krithika followed by Uncle and Aunt. Now it's Vaigha's turn. She smiled looking at the floor when he came with a piece of cake. He was about to feed her when she hold his hand and placed it into his mouth. He quickly put the remaining piece of cake into her mouth before she can react. They turned back to see Amar and Arjun fighting over a piece of cake and rest of the gang trying to calm them down. Uncle and aunt were looking at them with a teasing smile. She sighed in relief as no one saw them.

Now it's gift time. Anjali came with a packet and he quickly opened it. It was a pair of Shirt and Pants of his favourite color.
"Wow..it's beautiful...only you know my taste well...it's perfect.."he said hugging Anjali.
"Bhai..if you don't mind can I tell you a truth?"Anjali asked and he nodded.
"It was selected by Anuradha during the day we shopped..it's her selection.."she said and he smirked at Vaigha. She gave him a smile.

Next Krithika came with her gift. He opened and saw a pair of shoes which made him happy.
"I was thinking about changing my shoes and see..my rowdy sis knew it already..."he kissed her and she smiled in happiness. For her each compliment from her beloved brother is very precious.

Then Sanjana gave him her gift. It was a costly watch. She knows well about his craze for watches. His happiness had no limits. He hugged her tightly.
"See.. it's me who selected that watch...and it made you most happy."Arjun lied and Sanju glared at him.
"I know rey what must have you brought for me.."Vaibhav said.

He took the gift from Arjun and opened it. He sighed. It's a new brand sun glasses.
"Didn't you get bore by gifting me the same thing on my all birthdays? That too the same brand..."Vaibhav asked his brother when everyone bursted into laugh.
"But the price is different each time.."Arjun said scratching his head.
"I stopped wearing sun glasses... understand?" Vaibhav asked funnily.

It's Amar's turn next. He gave him a box and Vaibhav opened it to see a brain massager.
"What type of gift is this Amar bro?" Vaibhav asked.
"Don't you know? It will strengthen your brain thoughts and improve your imagination power..you can relieve from Stress and can work for more time..it will help you a lot ..trust me..I am using it regularly.."Amar said and the others sighed glaring at him.
"Thank you bro..."Vaibhav said.

"Thank you all..you all made my birthday really special..."he said happily.
"Wait..your birthday gifts didn't end here...There is a special gift this time from us together...a birthday special surprise..."Anjali said excitedly.
"What's it?" Vaibhav asked confusingly.

"Nandini..."she called out and a girl of 25 Suddenly appeared at the door as if she was waiting for the call. She was wearing a saree.

Vaibhav, Vaigha, Uncle and aunt were confused when the others are smiling.
"Nandini..come here..."Anjali dragged her near Vaibhav.
"Bhai..she is my colleague...I already told you about her..she is the niece of our home minister.."Anjali introduced Nandini.

"Hai..."Vaibhav wished her.
Vaigha felt something wrong. But she waited.
"Hai Vaibhav" Nandini wished back.
They smiled.
"Bhai..do you Know that Nandini sings well..she is good at dance also.."it was Krithika who said.
"Oh..so you people arranged a special dance for me on my birthday..great..."Vaibhav said excitedly.
"If you want she will dance for you..and you can see it anytime.."Arjun said with a teasing smile.

Vaibhav was confused.
"Didn't you understand? She is our bhabhi we chose for you..."they screamed together making two hearts breaking at same time.

Vaibhav and Vaigha are Shocked. Their heart stopped beating for a moment. Aunty and uncle were also in a shocked state. They looked at Vaigha and Vaibhav who are trying to control their emotions.

Vaibhav looked at Vaigha who was trying hard to control her tears. She was giving him a fake smile. He understood that how much hurted she is. She sobbed slightly. He wanted to console her and take her into his arms. But he couldn't. He cursed himself for his helplessness. When his siblings are showering him with congrats, his poor heart was crying.

She felt the whole earth falling over her. This was not she wished. Certainly not..her knees felt tired and she hold the table for a support. She looked at him who was staring at her. She tried to be strong..but couldn't..when tears became uncontrollable, she ran away to her room. He was shocked.
Precap: His Confession - Her birthday gift.

Sorry, this chapter was unavoidable. But the next chapter will be special. Hope so...where is the fun in winning our love if there is no hurdles on our path? Dont kill me..😂😂😂

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro