7. We are not meant for each other

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Recap: Sanjana broken - Vaibhav's worry!!!

Vaibhav's PoV
Four days passed after that incident. I took leave from all my works and took care of Sanju these days.. She was happy as I agreed for marriage. I don't know where life is taking me...I didnt go to meet Vaigha these days. She called once to know about Sanju's condition and we didn't talk anything other than that. Guilt was killing me from every side..I wont forgive myself for the avoidance I am showing to my wife..On the other hand I can't make Sanju sad. She already suffered a lot and one more shock is enough to break her completely. I can't see my sister in a mental asylum...It's better to die than witnessing that day. If I am continuing like this, I am sure I will be mental soon...

Vaigha's PoV
Four days was like four years. What have I done to suffer this much? I won't blame him...it's fate..I can understand what he must be going through... when I called him that day, he was worried for his sister..I clearly understood his state..I wanted to console him...but no one knows our relationship and how can I console him when he is not coming here...But I can't continue like this anymore..I need to speak with him..I wanna know whether he is alright..its my duty as a wife to be with my husband when he is going through a bad phase..I should do it.

I quickly changed my dress and took my purse. I went downstairs and saw uncle and aunty sitting on sofa. I greeted them.

"Where are you going Vaigha?" Aunty asked me.
"I want to meet Vaibhav.."I said and they were shocked.
"Why?" Uncle stood up.
"Dont worry uncle..I am not going to trouble him..I just want to know whether he is ok.."I said.
"Vaigha...I already said he is ok.."uncle said.
"I know uncle and I believe you...But I just want to see him...he is my husband and I hope I have that right on him..."I said

"But how would you meet him? He is at home..you can't go there..."Aunty said and I thought for a minute.
"Uncle you can help me..I dont want to trouble him more by going to his house...pls ask him to come to the office for once..you can do that by telling some lie..Pls uncle..I won't ask you anything more..I know I am the reason for everything....I dont want to increase problems by going to his home."I requested.

"Ok I will call him..but you should swear me..you won't hurt him...he is already broken and he can't handle anything more Vaigha..." Uncle said and I understood his concern for him. How can I make him realize that I am more broken than him. The guilt that I indirectly became a reason for his worry made me break.

"I am going to not hurt him..but to heal him...to make him recover from all his sorrows....I know how much he is loving his sisters and brothers...I hope everything will be solved today." I said.

They both looked at each other in confusion..But I don't have any confusion now. I determined.
Vaibhav's PoV
I was waiting at my office since uncle asked me to come to discuss an important matter..I can't understand why he can't come to home and discuss the so called very important matter....I don't want to leave Sanju for any reason now...My presence and promises helped her a lot to come back to normal life after that incident.. Doctor strictly adviced me to stay with her these days.

"May I come in?" I heard a familiar voice from outside.
"Yes.."I said and the door opened to reveal her face..I was shocked.
"Vaigha..."I stood up from my chair.

She stopped there and looked at my face. We both stood there without moving from the place for sometime. Then she averted her eyes and walked towards me. I lowered my face without knowing what to say...

"Vaibhav..why are you not looking at me?" She asked stopping infront of me.
I raised my head to see her teary eyes. My heart stopped for a moment. How can I console her? I promised her to not leave her and wht have I done these days? No reason can justify my mistake.
"Vaigha...I..Me.... "I stammered.
"Vaibhav.. don't think that I am angry with you...I can understand your problems and your condition....don't worry thinking about me..."She said making me wonder. I thought she is angry at me. But her words surprised me.

"I couldn't come to meet you till now...you know the reason too..I am sorry...."I said.
"I didn't ask you that... How is Sanju now?" She asked.
"She is fine now...But..."I paused
"Vaibhav....if you have any problem pls share it with me...I know I am just a new person in your life. But pls trust me..I will be with you always.." she said and I understood she really meant it.

"Vaigha...can we sit and talk?" I asked and she agreed.
We both sat on adjacent chairs.
"Sanju is not as strong as others..she was very young when our parents left us.. she was our princess... Both mom and dad loved her more than everyone...we all took care of her very much since she can't speak..she was really attached to mom and dad more than all of us...Our parents death really shocked her..it took a long time for her to recover from that shock...after that she became very sensitive...she can't handle any shocks or bad news..Three years ago she again broke down.."I stopped realizing what I said. No...she shouldn't know it.

"What happened that made her break?" She asked and I was confused what to say.
"Ah..that..it was nothing..She couldn't write an exam because she was sick..." I lied to her and she believed it.
"Oh god..she was really very weak"she commented.
"Yes...after that doctor said to take care of her... doctor have already alerted me about the consequences of another shock in her life...I tried my maximum to make her happy in all ways..but now I failed Vaigha...she once again broke because of me..."I cried.

I realized a touch on my cheek and saw her wiping my tears.
"Vaibhav.. Pls don't cry.."she requested.
"Vaigha..I haven't said this to anyone else till now.. Pls keep this as a secret between us..."I said.
"It's ok Vaibhav..I won't say this to anyone.."she assured and I relieved.

She was silent for few minutes and I understood that she is thinking something.
"Can I ask you something?" She asked and I nodded.
"What made her break now?" She asked and I didn't want to hide anything from her. She should know it and she have all the rights for it.

"Its because of me Vaigha...She wanted me to marry the girl they choose for me..it was my promise...And when I disagreed, it became a shock for her..."I said and she was shocked.
She stood up and walked towards the window thinking something. I followed her and stood beside her.

"What are you thinking? Don't worry..you are not a reason for my sister's condition..it was all because of me.."I assured.
"If I didn't come to your life, she might be well now. Isn't it?" She asked and I had no answer.
"Vaibhav.. if you haven't marry me, you might have agreed to her all wishes...Am I right?" She again asked.

"Some questions have no answer Vaigha..may be it's all god decisions. We don't have right to question it" I said consoling myself.

"Can we separate?" She asked suddenly and I was shocked. I looked at her who is trying to hide her tears.

"What are you saying?" I asked moving close to her.
"I am saying the right solution for all your problems..Sanjana is my sister too..Its my duty to save her and make her happy. If I go from your life, you can make her all wishes true and keep her safe always...we have no other way Vaibhav.." She said and I lost my voice.

"Vaigha...I can't shock her once again with the truth of our marriage..but that doesn't mean I will leave you or marry another girl.."I said.
"You should leave me Vaibhav.. this is god's decision..not ours..we dont have right to question it.."She said looking at floor. I can see how much she was hurted while saying it.

"Vaigha..."I called.
"You don't need to keep the promises given to me..It's me who is leaving you now..not you ..." She said.

I hold her shoulders.
"Will you be happy if you leave me? Can you promise me that you will live happily after leaving me?" I asked.
"I dont know..but I won't be a reason for your family's sorrow..that way I will be happy.."she said and I left her shoulders.

"Can you reveal the truth of our marriage to your siblings? I know you can't because of Sanjana's health...even if you are ready to do that, I won't allow you for that..I can't see your tears because of me..you will be only happy with a girl your siblings find for you.. not with me..."she said and I was broken hearing it.

"Its the truth Vaibhav...you can't accept me too without your brothers and sisters permission..there is no meaning for our so called marriage...If I leave now, atleast your brothers and sisters will be happy..You will also start loving the new life once..I am sure.."she said and I closed my eyes.

"We are not meant to be together..our marriage was just god's fun..we should forget it..I swear I won't curse you or hate you for this decision...I will always respect you for your love towards your family...you are right Vaibhav..that day you married me for saving me and 9 other girl's life...today you are leaving me for saving another life...you have a big heart...you will be always in my hea..."she stopped when I looked at her.

I turned my face away from her to hide my tears and to hide myself from her.

"Forget me Vaibhav and move on with your life..If you are happy that means I am happy too... thank you for the most beautiful days in my life..you are the one and only reason for my smile..and it won't change...pls agree for this Vaibhav.. This decision will only bring good to both our life..I am sure.." She said coming infront of me.

"Then promise me that you will move on with another one after leaving me..promise me that you wont spoil your life because of this marriage... promise me that you will forget me and start loving your new husband...then I will agree for this decision and ready to marry another girl for my family's happiness.."I said.

She looked at me with tears and hugged me suddenly. I wrapped my arms around her. She cried and me too. After sometime She moved away realizing our position.

"Let's forget this marriage and each other.."she said. I couldn't believe that she said it.
"Vaigha..I..."she stopped me.
"Pls Vaibhav...there is no other relationship between us except you tied this wedding chain on my neck.."She said as if it's a simple relation for her.

"Ok if you really want to leave me,then I don't want any symbol of our marriage on you... remove the wedding chain which I tied and then you are free from this relationship forever."I said.

She was shocked and hold her wedding chain. I can see how much this relationship meant for her from her tears. I realized how much she is hurted. Why this decision Vaigha? I don't want it. But circumstances....

"No Vaibhav..I can't.. I can't remove it myself...But you are free to do it..you tied this on my neck and you can remove it too..only you can.."she said.

"Tell me that you will be happy without me.. promise me that you will start a new life with a new person..if you can promise me, then I am ready to do anything for you..I will agree for this decision."I said with a hope that she won't agree.

"Yes..I will.."she said which I didn't expect. It broke my heart into a million pieces.
I touched her wedding chain and removed it from her neck. She was crying. But she didn't protest. That made me angry. I didn't know that this marriage was nothing for her.

"Go now..go away from me.."I shouted.
"Can I keep this chain with me?" She asked.
"No...you are not supposed to..you can wear your new husband's chain on your neck.." I said angrily.
"I am sorry..... don't think that I didnt give value to our relationship..I don't have any other relationship in my life..I only have you to call as mine.... my husband..I am giving away that relationship only for your love for your sister..For our sister..."she said which shocked me.
"Vaigha..is it really needed?? Why can't you stay with me?" I asked realizing her love for this marriage.
"Whenever I stay with you, I will be always a worry for you..you should have to choose between me and your siblings many times..I don't want to throw you into any dilemma..you are the most good man I have ever seen in my life..you deserves happiness only... I can't give you that happiness or peace..."she said.

"Now promise me that you will keep your siblings always happy and you will also live your life.."she forwarded her hand towards me.
I hold her hand.
"I agree..."I said.
"Thanks for everything...Bye.."she was about to turn when I hold her hand. She looked at me with tears and then left my hold. She walked towards the door. I looked at her like a deadbody. She turned back one last time and then walked out opening the door.
IS THIS THE END OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP? CAN THEY REALIZE THEIR HIDDEN FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER?? LOVE PULLS EACH OTHER TOGETHER WHENEVER THEY TRIES TO DISTANCE THEMSELVES.. WILL THE MAGIC OF LOVE UNITE THESE TWO LOVE BIRDS??? STAY TUNED!!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro