Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you."

He woke up surrounded by the scent of his lavender detergent and something more warm and musky, a little unfamiliar. He was wrapped up like a burrito by about two comforters and surrounded by so many pillows. His head was wrapped up with his muffler scarf and a beanie and he could feel sense more than two pairs of socks on his feet and mittens on his fingers.

His mind was still processing everything when the door to his room opened and he came face to face with his soulmate who gave him a hesitant but small smile, which he returned with no effort. But as his eyes met that of the other's the previous day began to unravel in his head and he stiffened for a moment, his eyes filling up instantly.

Jeongguk was quick to give the other a warm hug, holding him like a child, just like he did all night when the other whimpered and cried in his sleep, before calmly sleeping around dawn. He knew that the other was probably traumatized, shaken from last night's events. He was shaken too.
The fall he took in order to get out of the house was so unexpected and he really didn't anticipate a successful breaking out. After so long, the pain felt a little foreign, but somehow he couldn't just give it enough attention. Instead, he got to his feet and ran as his heart instructed him to, only to find his soulmate surrounded by three men. All he could see was red. 

Once he was done with the men, he had turned to his soulmate, holding him close, his heart threatening to beat of his chest both at the close proximity and the thought of losing him. Losing Taehyung. He panicked a bit when the silver-haired male passed out in his arms but calmed a bit as he realized that the other was breathing. The rest of his actions were on autopilot. He dressed and snuggled the other throughout the night, something holding him there. He didn't want to let the other out of his eyesight anymore. Moreover, it felt right.
He held the smaller male close, whispering assurances and wiping the lone tears that left the other's pretty eyes, and not once did he question his actions.

He didn't sleep much that night, wanting to console his soulmate and to look out for any more possible threats that could hurt the whimpering man in his arms. He didn't complain. He didn't feel like it even when he woke up to the other's alarm, though he did throw it away because he didn't know how to turn it off. He didn't want to disturb the sleeping male who was wrapped up in blankets like a little baby, his rosy lips in a permanent pout and his eyes swollen.

Jeongguk had sighed as he realized that his eyes were stuck on Taehyung's pouty lips for a reason he couldn't fulfill and that's when he got out of bed, deciding to prepare breakfast, or try to so that the older wouldn't have to do so.

Throughout the failed process of making pancakes, the ravenette couldn't get the past day's events out of his mind. He was genuinely worried for the other and he couldn't quite describe what he felt when he saw the older in such a vulnerable state. He knew that he would've killed the three men if it wasn't for the thoughts of his soulmate. He was hurt by the other's tars and he most certainly wanted to take the other's pain away. If only he knew how. He didn't like seeing the other without his smile.

He kept patting the other's back as sobs wracked Taehyung's little body.

"You're good now Taehyungie. Don't cry."Jeongguk soothed him, wiping his eyes gently. "Don't cry."

It was out of instinct that he pulled the other onto his lap, rocking them slowly, humming the old tune his hyung used to hum for him.
The sobs slowly died down and once again, Taehyung's eyes fluttered close as he basked in the warmth of his soulmate.

Ik Ik... I've been a little lousy with the updates. Yes. Thank you to all those who stayed. Thanks to all those who decided to still stick to this story.
This is a first, you know?
I've never had a set of readers who've been loyal to this story since the beginning and I'm glad that I could befriend most of you if not all.
Thanks for giving this story a chance!

And the others... I'm grateful for you too my ghost readers! Though, don't hesitate. Comment or ask something, yeah? I'm only happy to make more friends and get to know you all!
So don't hesitate, okay?
Besides, it would also motivate me.

Anyway...
So...
Huhu...
I've got some seamless self-promotion to do rn.

I'm writing this new story... Well, I wrote two chapters. It would be great if you could check it out too. I'm trying something new and it's going to be crack. It's a Vkook story too! And... You're not obliged to check it out, okay? I'd understand and it would change nothing. Okay? I'm not that petty lol.
So...

I made the cover lol. A little chaotic but I like it! It represents the crack energy well in my opinion.

Ah! It's a Youtube au... So... If you know any super graphics designers who could help me, then reel them in here somehow okay?
Huhuhu

Link (Once again... You're not obliged to check it out) -------->

Now the second story is ot7. It's a crime thriller and it contains death and gore so, ignore it if you're sensitive okay?
I published the prologue and two other chapters too! It's another version of my old Seoul Nights. Okay? Okay!

Yes!!!! I made this cover too!
Is it good?
I'm low-key proud of it! Huhuhuhuhuhu

Link(Not an obligation)----------------------------------->

Ha! And my friends are also writers. A few of them...
So I'll leave a link to their stories here too. Okay? Check them out! Otherwise, Slenderman is gonna come for you!

Here are the links!
------------------------------------------------------------->

Do tell me if I missed anyone out. Okay?

That's all!
I love ya all!
Thanks for supporting my story so far!
I'll try my best to not disappoint you!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro