Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful
Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart
And when she was sad, I was there to dry her tears
And when she was happy, so was I, when she loved me.

Prussia muttered under his breath as he stormed off into his room, a bucket of cleaning supplies in one hand and several garbage bags in the other. Germany had accidentally let his dogs into his room, and now it was a torn up mess! He would deal with his little brother later, but at the moment he needed to get cleaning. Prussia groaned at the huge mess that would most likely take him hours to clean. He quickly got to work, scrubbing furiously, throwing away his destroyed belongings, and picking up "gifts" Germany's dogs had left behind. All he had o do now was the closet, which was flung open with its contents strewn everywhere. Prussia hesitated slightly, but then sucked it up and began cleaning.

His hand froze over the tattered remains of his Teutonic Knight uniform. The stupid mutts had clawed at the garment until it was nothing but a few tatters of white cloth. Prussia gingerly picked up one of the rags and sighed. There were many memories tied to this uniform, but the most vibrant were the ones with Hungary. Prussia's shoulders slumped as he remembered his first love...his only love...

"Leave me alone, Prussia!" Hungary shouted, running as fast as she could from the stubborn knight. Prussia growled in frustration and only ran faster after his friend. "No! Something's made you upset, and I'm going to find out what it is!" he replied. Hungary suddenly whirled around, her tear-filled eyes burning with rage.

"I'm fine! Leave me alone!" Hungary snarled. Prussia stopped, staring at the tears rolling down her cheeks. He walked towards her slowly, reaching out a hand to touch her face.

"Eliza, what happened? You're crying...you never cry!" Prussia said, his voice quivering slightly. Hungary huffed and folded her arms across her chest, looking away from her friend.

"I am not! Like I said Prussia, I'm fine!" she snapped, but Prussia knew her too well. Hesitantly, the young boy hugged his best friend gently. Hungary's arms remained limp at her sides, but Prussia could feel her shaking. What had made her so upset?

"Lizzy, what's wrong? Please tell me," Prussia said firmly, taking Hungary by the shoulders and looking at her. Hungary swallowed and lowered her gaze, refusing to look Prussia in the eye.

"It's nothing, honestly. I'll tell you later," she said softly. From her tone, Prussia knew not to press her. He wiped her tears with his sleeve and kissed her cheek, making both of them blush.

"If you're sure. But remember, whenever you're sad, I'll always be here for you. I promise." Hungary smiled slightly at Prussia's words and gave him a hug. "Thank you Prussia."

Prussia blinked and fought the memory away, quickly putting the rags into a garbage bag with a shaking hand.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro