~4~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marks pov

This new guy is so nice. Nobody's ever stood up for like he has. Except my mom of course...but never a friend...not that I have many.

I can't believe he told Brock off so easily! He was so stunned! Maybe things will finally get better..

The new marks on my back burn slightly as I recall this morning..at least it's time for my favorite class. Art. I can finally relax.

Jack's pov

I see mark pull out his sketchbook I recovered, now fully dry. Mark dusts off some of the now dry grass and opens it up, flipping to a fresh blank page as the tables slowly fill and the door shuts.

"Hello everyone!" I hear a woman's voice says. "I hear we have a new student today." I lazily raise my hand and she smiles at me. "Hello...Jack? Yes?" She asks me. I nod my head.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Miss lee." Miss lee was a tiny Asian woman, she had shoulder length brown hair held off her face by an olive green bandana. She wore full body overalls covered in dry paint with a black long sleeve shirt underneath. Dirty black converse on her feet, also covered in dried paints of varying colors.

The rest of the class turns to lool at me. Same as before, friendly faces, bored faces, no hateful stares this time.

"Today we're doing something a little different. Last time I had you all create a dragon with your favorite characteristics of said dragon. Today..we're continuing the theme of fantasy." I saw mark do an excited little dance and I couldn't help but smile.

"Today you will be sketching your table partner. And draw them as a fantasy character that fits their personality. Will they be a warrior or a mage? A human or an elf? The hero or the villain? It's all up to you."

Miss lee returns to her desk and everybody starts talking to their partners. I reach into my bag and pull out my sketchpad. I mostly draw tattoo designs but..can't hurt to try something new.

I turn to mark and he's already facing me with a big smile. "This is such a fun assignment!..t-that is if you want to..most people tend to ask if they can work alone after getting me as a partner.." He looks away with a sad expression. I smirk and give a gentle swat on the head.

"What are ye sayin dork? Let's do this!" He looks back at me with a bright smile.

After getting a feel for what each other like in a fantasy character we start sketching. Smirking and shoving each other whenever we catch the other trying to peek.

The time passes as I draw marks character. I chose elf for him, humans are assholes no matter where you put them. I finally finish the sketch. Marks a small framed elf with large ears and black hair hanging loosely on his forehead.

"You can also paint it however you like." Miss lee adds as she works on paperwork, probably grading past assignments.

I pull out my markers and start coloring his outfit. I gave him galaxy color themed pants and a shirt with a cape down his back. From what I've seen he likes space.

I put purple and blue ombre pattern along his cape with silver dots for stars accents. I add red ombre tips to his hair.

I give him gold star freckles along his nose. I sketch a new idea I had. Marks hand is out as if he's holding something. But instead I draw a planet floating in his hand with purple and blue mist surrounding it, and some gold and silver stars of course.

I finish up panting his boots and smile at my work. I don't tend to draw characters but..I felt really inspired for this one. Hope mark likes it.

Time passes and eventually everyone finishes their works. Miss lee walks around the room and admires everyone's work with a bright smile.

She returns to the front. Alright everybody you may now show your partner their character.

"Me first?" I ask mark. He chuckles and nods, a huge grin on his face. I flip my sketchbook and watch his face. He gasps lightly and looks all over the drawing.

"Oh my gosh!" He says and turns his smile to me. "Jack! I love it!" He laughs and continues admiring it, cheeks turning red...cute.

"Thanks. When I went through your sketchbook to find out who's it was. I saw a lot of sketches of space..figured you liked it.

"I do. This is so amazing." I gently tear out the page and hand it to mark. "Once miss lee grades it it's all yours." Mark takes it in his hand and gives me a worried expression. "a-are you sure? You worked really hard on it.."

I chuckle and nod my head. "It's you isn't it? Have it." Mark looks down on it with a bright smile and does another cute little dance. "Thank you, Jack.

I smile at his excitement "Can I see mine now?" Mark puts the drawing down. "Oh yeah!" He pulls up his sketchbook and flips it.

I'm almost shocked by the drawing in front of me. Its me as a rouge type character, crouching on a roof looking down at a city, background fully colored and everything!

The character has my green bangs with a hood hung on my head. The the shirt is black with a bright green trim along it that went throughout all the ends of the shirt. My rings are covered in gold and silver rings, one hand holding a dagger with my signature septic eye on the end of the handle.

Guess he saw I draw it on everything. The character has my blue eyes and a devilish smirk as he looks at the large kingdom before him.

"Oh my god mark..its amazing!" He blushes "y-you like it?" I gently take the sketchbook and look all over the drawing. So much detail and amazing colors.

"I love it mark! This is amazing!" I love making thieves and assassins in these games and he captured it great.

Mark takes his sketchbook back and tears out the page, sliding it across the table over to me.

He's looking away but I can see his red cheeks. "Once it's graded..you can have it." He says.

I chuckles and hold it close "Thanks dork." I ruffle his hair and hear him squeak.

We stand there both holding our drawings of one another. Mark is still shyly looking away..

But I can see his smile.

Thanks for reading <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro