7. Invisible Forests; Raging Rivers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Title: Invisible Forests; Raging Rivers.
Author: @it_will_be_okay_
Entry:

I can see all the rushing traffic on the highway from my bedroom window, but it can't see me. I live in the invisible forest. No one can see me.

Outside my attic room, lies a world of noise and chaos. At least, this is what you'd find walking towards the setting sun.

Instead, take to the east. Before the rising sun, you'll make it deeper into my invisible forest. The rabbits will dash from view the instant you catch a glimpse. The birds will begin to sing louder, just for you. Like I would too.

The trees grow thicker and no longer can you hear the chaos of the highway, but something else. A soft breathing, calm but rushing.

Running water. Inside my invisible forest, you'll hear running water. Running from the noise that you also hoped to escape.

You'll sit along my raging river as the moon shines brightly overhead; glinting softly off the water. Tears will dance down your cheeks as you see the color of my eyes in the reflection.

The pale blue moonlight will bring back memories of me. Behind you, on that tiny tree just trying to survive, you'll see our names scratched deep into the wood.

I live in the invisible forest, and you, my beautiful little girl, you can't live here with me.

Instead, I beg you, be my raging river. Bring me the sounds of the birds in those midnight trees. Bring me your tears and your laugh.

Bring your love to my invisible forest.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro