Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ik tarfa shayad ho dil ka bharam,

Do tarfa hai toh ye sanjog hai 💜

❋✦❀❀✦❀❀✦❋

Flashback:

"Ammi, hum abhi nhi kar sakte" though it was a big decision of his life but he knew whatever he's doing is absolutely right for him and Izaah.

(Mom, I can't do it right now)

"Lekin kyu?" Looking at her son, she sensed that something is going behind her back.

(But why?)

"Kyuki..." He wanted to tell her that he's already married but stopped in between as not getting courage to confess his mother about his life biggest decision.

(Because)

"Agar nhi batana, toh hum koi jor jabardasti nhi krenge" she was quick to understand that her suspicion was right.

(If you don't want to tell, I won't force you)

"Ammi" she was all set to leave but stopped after hearing his hesitated voice.

"Ammi, hum nikkah nhi kr sakte" he thought to hide but somehow his heart didn't agreed making him confess everything to his mother.

(I can't marry)

"Kyuki..." He took a pause while rukshar was eagerly waiting for his reply.

(Because)

"Kyuki humara nikkah ho chuka hai" rukshar wasn't ready to hear this meanwhile he closed eyes as not having the courage to face his mother.

(Because my marriage has already taken place)

"Kaun hai woh?" he thought she will never approve their marriage but her next words was shocking for him.

(Who's she?)

"Izaah" her senses got freeze making her brain stopped working for few minutes.

"Sir, yahi chahte the" he start explaining everything while kneeling infront of his mother making her eyes moistened after hearing the truth.

(Sir, wanted this)

"Lekin Haniya?" she was happy for her son as nothing is important more than her son's happiness but suddenly reality hits her.

(What about Haniya?)

"Mei baat karunga haniya se" holding her shivering hands, he reassured her mother who was panicking for hurting an innocent soul.

(I'll talk to her)

"Pasand krte ho use?" After their discussion, she was leaving when something strikes in her mind making her expression changed immediately.

(Do you like her?)

"Jii" she was searching for proof in his eyes which were twinkling in happiness making her beating heart relaxed.

(Yes)

"Hume woh bhot pasand hai" meanwhile his heart added making his face lift up in happiness.

(I liked her alot)

✤✦✦✤

"Raat bhot hogyi hai, tumhe ghar jana chahiye" trying to clear the gloomy environment, rukshar breaks the silence while looking at fatima who was burning in anger.

(It's already night, you should go home)

"Tumne yeh sahi nhi kiya, Eijaz!" Fatima was broken and highly disappointed with Eijaz as he broke her trust and respect.

(You didn't do it right)

"Fatima, hum iss bare mei baad mei baat krenge" seeing where her conversation is going, rukshar was quick to save his son meanwhile others were still in shock.

(Fatima, we will talk about this later)

"Hum aapko ghar chodd aate hai" farhan who came early from office also witnessed everything making his ears go deaf for few minutes.

(I'll drop you home)

"Mei chali jaungi khud se" fatima was hurt and it was very clear with her actions and voice too.

(I will go by myself)

"Bhot bhot sukriya!" She left with teary eyes and broken heart making everyone feel bad for her especially Izaah who was feeling guilty for breaking Eijaz's beautiful family.

(No, thanks)

✥❈✥

"Stop crying" after that big scene, everyone left her room except Eijaz who knew that she needs his presence the most at this moment.

"Izaah" it was hurting to see her in that, she was crying continuously in his arms making him worried for her health.

"I'll talk to haniya, don't worry!" He was trying to console her but seems like she was not listening to anything.

"Izaah?" Having enough to see her like this, he grabbed her shoulder while lifting her face making her startled.

"I..will..leave" her hiccups were indicating the dilemma she was having to leave him as she started to fall in love with him more than he ever imagined.

"You...please...marry....her" tears were rolling down non stop from her puffy red eyes making him hugged her tightly.

"Stop!" He mumbled in her ears while trying to erase those moments from her heart by placing soft kisses on her face.

"Nhi..." She pushed him while maintaining some gap between them as not wanting to create another misunderstanding between haniya and his family.

"Pl..ea..se..leave" she pushed him while turning around and looking outside the window as not wanting to show him her broken side.

"Izaah" he himself don't know how to tackle this situation as one side he was standing for his love and another side he's breaking someone's heart.

"Hume...jaane...dein" only she knew how much pain she was feeling while saying those words.

(Let me go)

"Kyu jaane doon?" grabbing her waist, he pulled her closer while leaning his head on her shoulder making her body freeze.

(Why should I let you go?)

"You're my wife" he confessed while tears started to welled up in his eyes.

"Lekin...gharwale..." Even in this situation she was thinking about him and his family which swelled his heart in pride.

(But family members)

"Mein hoon na" he wanted to end their discussion as her body was getting feverish and weak.

(I'm here)

"Lekin..." Lifting her in his arms, he took slow steps towards her bed making her mind diverted to him.

"Hum aapse mohobbat krte hai, bas yehi kaafi hai" making her lie on the bed, he sits beside her while looking deeply into her eyes making her breath hitched.

(I love you, that's enough)

"Lekin Haniya?" He knew that she thought about everyone's well-being, but today he realised that her heart was way more bigger than he ever imagined.

(But Haniya?)

"Phir aapka khayal koun rakhega?" He tried to reason while wiping her face with wet tissue.

(Then who will take care of you?)

"Hum...rakh...lenge...apna..khayal" hiding her gaze from him, she tried to show him her brave side but failed as her throat didn't cooperate with her hiccups.

(I'll take care of myself)

"Kaise?" Leaning closer to her face, he asked while trying to find answer in her eyes.

(How?)

"Izaah" seeing no response, he called her softly while taking her in his arms.

"Hum kahin nahi jaa rhe" he was determined to be with her meanwhile her heart raced after hearing those words .

(I'm not going anywhere)

"Apni begum ko chodd kar" he added softly while fixing his eyes on her making her body shiver under his intense gaze.

(Leaving my wife)

"Mei kuch khane ka lekar aata hoon" suddenly he realised the time and her state making him rushed out of her room.

(I'll bring something to eat)

❁❈❁

"Ammi ne aap dono ko kamre mei bulaya hai" making her eat one chapati with so much force and love, he was ready to leave with the food plate when ayaat entered making both startled.

(Mother has called both of you into the room)

"Hmm" he replied as Izaah was not in the state to say anything.

"Woh hamse naraz hongi na?" Ayaat leaves from there while Izaah start panicking again.

(She will be angry with us, right?)

"Nhi, aisa kuch nhi hoga" he knew his mother, she was strict something but very soft and kind natured when it comes to her family.

(No, nothing like that will happen)

"Aap kyu sochti hai itna?" He scolds her for thinking rubbish all the time making while he himself was scared to face his family.

(Why do you overthink so much?)

❋✿❋

"Aap bahar hi intezaar kre" with slow steps he reached to his parents room along with Izaah who was getting nervous after every second.

(You wait outside)

"Hume Izaah se akele mei kuch baat karni hai" Rukshar stopped him from coming inside and signalled asif to take eijaz with him.

(I need to talk to Izaah in private)

"Lekin ammi.." before he could say or do anything, Rukshar closed the door while taking Izaah inside.

(But mom)

"Unhe baat krne do" he was going to knock but stopped as asif hugged his son tightly.

(Let them talk)

"Allah pr bharosha rakho, mere bacche" he added making Eijaz break down in his father's arm.

(Keep faith in god)

"Baitho" closing the door, rukhsar makes her sit on the bed while going near her cupboard making izaah confused.

(Sit)

"Hum bas satraah saal ke the, jab humara nikkah hua tha Eijaz ke abbu se" brushing up her old memories, Rukshar start remembering her old times while having a soft smile on her lips.

(I was just seventeen years old when I got married to Eijaz's dad)

"Hume tabhi nikkah nhi karna tha" she added while expressing her feelings making Izaah more confused and nervous.

(At that time I didn't want to get married)

"Hum toh Eijaz ke abbu ko jante tak nhi the" she smiled as everything was flashing infront of her eyes.

(I don't even know Eijaz's father)

"Aise kaise kisi se bhi nikkah kar lete, batao?" Looking at Izaah, she asked making Izaah agree on her point.

(How could I get married to anyone like this, tell me?)

"Phir?" Ruskhar took a long pause making Izaah curious.

(Then?)

"Phir humne apne abbu se baat ki" she continued while searching for something in her cupboard.

(Then I talked to my father)

"Baat bhot badh gyi, humne nikkah se inkar kar diya" Izaah was shocked after knowing the back story of his parents.

(The matter became too much, I refused the marriage)

"Phir?" She was waiting for the next part but Rukshar was busy in her work.

(Then?)

"Phir kya? Baat asif ke gharwalo tak pahuch gyi" she laughed while taking out a small pouch from the drawer.

(Then what?  The matter reached to Asif's family)

"Aur tab hui humari pehli mulakaat" coming near to Izaah, she opened that pouch and showed her one dried red rose flower.

(And then we met for the first time)

"Unka pehla tofa" she smiled while Izaah was touched to see their love.

(His first gift)

"Phir aapne haa kar diya?" She forget about the situation while indulging more into her past story.

(Then you said yes?)

"Naa bhi kaise kehte?" She pointed at the glass vase making Izaah surprised.

(How to say no to him)

"Pehli nazar mei pasand jo aaye the" she blushed while remembering that time when asif lost his heart on their first meet while rukshar was also feeling the same for him.

(Fall for him at first sight)

"Aaj bhi hume roz laal gulaab dete hai" she blushed as after marriage also asif used to give her one red rose everyday.

(Even today he gives me red roses every day)

"Hum yeh sab isliye keh rhe hai kyuki..." Suddenly she breaks the silence of telling her back story making izaah feel ashamed of cheating his family.

(I'm saying all this because)

"Yeh rishta aap dono ko nibhana hai" she started to feel guilty by betraying his family for hiding the truth of their marriage.

(Both of you have to maintain this relationship)

"Aur nikkah ka rishta samjhaaute par nhi chalta" rukshar was still not sure about her feelings for Eijaz as her father arranged this marriage.

(And the marriage does not work on agreement)

"Hume laal raang bhot pasand hai" suddenly she changed the topic making Izaah nervous.

(I like red color very much)

"Aur aapko?" She asked while going towards her cupboard again.

(And yours?)

"Jii...?" Playing with her dupatta's end, she replied nervously.

"Humare nikkah ka joda laal raang ka hai" suddenly her voice changed making Izaah more  tensed and confused

(My marriage dress is red)

"Aapko laal joda chalega na?" She thought ruskhar will reject her but after hearing her words, she felt something is changing inside her heart.

(Red pair will suit you, right?)

"Thoda purana hai, agar aapko nhi pasand toh hum dusara banwa denge" putting the lehnga on the bed, she start showing it to her making Izaah eyes began to welled up.

(It's a bit old, if you don't like it I'll get another one)

"Kya hua? Aapko pasand nhi aaya?" Rukshar was more nervous than Izaah, she was afraid of her denial as she belongs from a upper class family with high values and culture.

(What happened? You don't liked it?)

"Izaah?" Seeing her crying, she started panicking while Izaah hugged her making rukshar surprised.

"Hume bhot pasand aaya, ammi jaan" she mumbled while tightening her hold around her shoulder making rukshar smile in happiness.

(I liked it very much)

"Hum kal hi baat krenge maulvi sahab se" after learning the truth, rukshar was hurt as she missed his son's marriage. To witness everything and make their wedding offical, she planned to arrange their marriage again .

(I will talk to Maulvi sahab tomorrow itself)

★★★★★★★★★

Gentleman ladka - humara Eijaz 😁🙈

Feeling happy for Izaah 🥰

Don't worry about haniya
(why fear when writer is here 😜😎)

Do vote
Like and comment 🌻

Love
~Dazzling_glitter ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro