8 | End My Memories

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hell.

It was right there. The fire boiling right in front of me. I was going to be dead by daylight. In hell, there was indeed no light at the end of the tunnel. It makes me wanna fuck myself out of here. Before I knew it, something so sudden hit my chest.

I was changing.

My teeth transformed into deadly, sharp blood-stained fangs. Blood dripped from my mouth. I knew what I was turning into. My whole entire body was shining with golden light surrounding me. I was not dead. The lava was right there. My bare feet were on the lava, but they didn't burn.

I felt like vomiting.

A strange sickness was in my brain right now. But unfortunately, I had to let it go. It felt like the worst feeling ever. I was turning! Turning into something dark. Creepy. And fragile.

I wasn't feeling like myself anymore. It had to be the lava itself then. And it indeed was the worse feeling ever.

I was - a vampire.

A/N: Hey, guys! Sorry this chapter took a while to be written but here we are! I had changed the cover to make it more like a vampire scene especially because this cover marks what the story is going to be about. Let me know if you want me to make this story a short story or rewrite the whole novel again. I could certainly do that sometime soon!

Anyways, guys, if you all enjoyed this chapter, please feel free to do the usuals. Like! Comment! Share! Cya all in the next one very soon! <3

P.S Lots of effort went into this one! ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro