24. Oh Really?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The rest of the training was pretty boring and you mostly zoned out and went mechanically through the motions. You were deep in thought about what you might've done.

But you managed to push it aside as the team sat down in the dining hall for dinner. Before you was the infamous food goo. "I've whipped up some focusing food!" announced Coran. "Smells great, thanks." Shiro smiled.

Grinning, you scooped up a small spoonful. As you went to taste it cuffs of some sort appeared on your wrist. Before you had the chance to react the cuffs started to roughly pull your arms apart.

The cuffs clicked against the other paladins. You were stuck between Keith and Hunk. You attempted to pull your arms away, trying to create some sort of space between the others. It didn't work, as they were jerked back into place.

"Coran, what is this?" You ask, slight panic building in your chest. "It's a classic, you get to feed each other!" The breath caught in your throat, a light blush creeping up to your cheeks. To your right, was Keith. Hot, hot Keith.

Sighing, you rolled your head back attempting to play it off as annoyed instead of embarrassed. Roughly, the team did their best to eat, but it was not working whatsoever. Hunk dragged your arm as he attempted to put a spoonful in his mouth.

On your other side, Keith was watching you. "[y/n]?" He asked. You jumped and looked over at him. This time, you couldn't meet his eyes. "Uh, I'm not really hungry." Keith was clueless. "You sure?" You nodded furiously.

He shrugged, and pulled your arm towards his mouth. Blushing furiously, you snapped your head over to watch Hunk instead. "You defiled my food goo!" Lance snapped at Keith.

"It's your fault!"

"Do earthlings ever stop complaining?" Allura asked, her head low and her eyes quite annoyed. Keith shoots up out his seat, your arm following him uncomfortably. "We're not some prisoners that you can toy with like some sort of...i don't know..."

"Toy prisoners?" You offered.

"Yes, thank you, [y/n]."

Coran soon joined in the yelling, with "Don't yell at the princess!"

"Oh the princess of what?" Asks Pidge. "Were the only ones out here and she's no princess of ours!" Within seconds a blob of food goo is launched in her direction and splatters all over her face. You grit your teeth. Without saying a word, you launch a full plate off goo at the princess.

She sat, shocked for a moment as you grinned. "I think it's an improvement." Angrily Coran launched goo at the whole team, drenching them in bright green. Hunk shook himself off, "Oh it's on now."

And then goo was flying between the paladins and the Alteans. You and Keith were ducked behind the chairs. Giggling you turned to him. He was laughing too. "I think you've got some goo..." He brought his hand up to your cheek and smirked. "Right here!" He flicked a spoonful of goo in your face at point blank.

Erupting into a fit of giggles you pushed him away from you. "Oh really?" You grabbed a plate from atop the table and dumped it onto his head. Your laughing fit was too much as you leaned onto Hunk's side.

The two of you caught your breath as the giggles died down. The rest of the team was breathing heavily and you peeped over the table. "I think it's over," you hum to Keith. He stands as do you.

"That's it." Allura says happily, out of breath. "That's the teamwork that you need."

You look over at Keith, goo dripping from his Mullet. The embarrassment is gone and you think about how cute he looks, you think how you'd love to make him laugh again. He looks at you and chuckles. "We make a pretty good team," he says.

You agree. "Yeah, we do, don't we?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro