Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"How did they find us?" Garret heard a lady yell, frantically. Everyone was screaming and running around, things were out of control.

Garret turned around to see 2 men, which added up to 5 men, which added up to 10 men, which added up to 50 mean and, well, you get the idea.

Garret ducked behind a chair and whispered to his sister to hide under it. His dad already had his gun out, and was filling it with bullets.

"Hon," he told Garret's mom," Take Harriet and Garret somewhere safe. I'll handle them on my own."

"No!" Garret said," I want to help."

"Son, I'm afraid you're too-" but he was interrupted to find that Garret had shot 3 of the men down.

"Mom, Harriet, GO!" He warned.

Garret's dad and Garret then started shooting them as the enemies shot back. Some of the other dads were helping us, but there were too many enemies.

Garret was pretty good at dodging the bullets, however, it looked like his dad was having a hard time.

Then everything happened in slow motion.

Garret shot at a guy.

Another man appeared wearing all black sliding down from a rope. How did they get a rope???

That man shot a bullet.

The bullet shot Garret's dad right in the chest.

"DAD!!" Garret yelled.

"Son, you have to go on without me." He said with a hoarse voice.

"No... dad!"

"Son, I believe in you. I want you to know something before I go, and you have to promise to never forget these words. I love you."

Then his eyes slowly closed.

Then there was only one thought that crossed Garret's mind.

I have to avenge my father.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro