{1} Leaving Town

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When Anti Was Four, His Hometown Was Covered In Nuclear Waste Due To An Experiment Gone Wrong. He Wasn't Aware And His Birthday Was Tomorrow. But.... He Didn't Have Any Friends To Invite.
"Mama...? Where Are We Going?" Anti Asked,
"Why, Sweetie... We Need To Move. The Reason Is That We've Been Told To Evacuate The City. So, We Have To Go To The Best Town Recommended.... The Human Town!" His Mother Chirped.
"Oh. Hooman Town...?" Anti Tilted His Head As He Hugged His Teddy Bear Tightly.
"Oh. Sweetheart, We're Not Just Going To Any Town. We're Going To Dublin." His Mother Then Found The Portal, Anti's Father Then Leaned Back And Ruffled His Hair.
"How's My Little Tyke Doing?" He Asked,
"Good." Anti Said.

«After A Bit...»
Their Car Stopped At A Light Blue House, It Was Covered With Vines And Had A Nice Garden. Anti's Mother Opened The Door And Lifted Little Anti Out Of His Car Seat.
"I'm Sorry We Had To Move Sweetie..." She Said,
"Are You Sure...?" His Father Whispered.
"Michael." She Said.
"That's Okay, Mama." Anti Picked Up His Teddy Bear And Dusted Off His Shorts, Then Heading To The Bench Swing In The Backyard. He Then Thought About His Friends And Where They Are. He Then Started Crying When He Realized He Didn't Have Anyone To Celebrate His Birthday With. He Must've Sobbed Pretty Loudly For His Parents To Hear.
"Anti Seán!" His Mother Exclaimed, Hugging Him.
"What's Wrong, Rose?" Anti's Father Asked,
"Anti Seán, He's Crying..." She Shushed The Child And Brought Him Inside.
"Hey, Sweetheart! Why Don't You Have Some Food?" His Mother Asked While Giving Him Some Pretzels.
"Can Daddy Give Me A Hug?" Anti Asked, And His Father Picked Him Up.
"You're My Little Tentacle Tyke!" The Man Hugged His Son Tightly, Making Anti Drop His Teddy Bear.
"Nooo! Teddy Fell!" Anti Giggled,
"Ahhh! No! Teddy Fell!" Anti's Father Chuckled He Picked Up The Stuffed Animal.
"Well, We Should Unpack." He Said, Sighing.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro