Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

it was 3pm on the dot when we were back, yoongi wanted me to come with him to his house so and i had nothing to do, so i followed suit.

there was a man dressed in construction-like clothes standing outside of yoongi's house.

"hello, i'm hoseok and i will be the one fixing your water tap today." yoongi nodded and introduced himself as well. he then opening the door with his house keys, and hoseok went in while we stood outside of his house.

"ohmygod." was all i could say. all of his furnitures are wet, and the sight was so gross that i wanted to puke. and honestly, whenever i see disgusting things, 90% i would puke. and in all situations, no 10% which i didn't puke happened.

"are you alright?" yoongi asked, concern laced in his tone. i felt that my head was getting more and more dizzy each second, and i was on the verge of puking, until i came face to face with his chest again.

the urge to puke soon was gone, and i inhaled his scent, which was mint as well. i buried my face deeper into his chest, getting comfortable with it. his hands travelled up and down on my back, which soothes me down a lot. i could feel his chin on top of head and it couldn't get any more comfortable. his body was too comfortable. it gave me a safe feeling, and it calms me down a lot. it felt like he would protect me from any danger.

fuck, what was i thinking?

"are you better now?" he pulled away from the hug and now i was face to face with him. his face was filled with concern, and i nodded shyly. the heat from his warmth soon was gone, and the cold air hit my skin. i immediately missed his warmth against my body.

then, i did the most unexpected thing ever in my whole life.

i pulled him back to me, arms circling his shoulder. my head was resting against his chest.

he chuckled, and i could feel the vibration against my head which i found it soothing.

"so you're olaf eh?" he laughed, fingers playing with my hair.

"what?" i mumbled against his chest.

"olaf likes warm hugs and i give warm hugs, so you're olaf." he explained. i smiled.

yes, i do love warm hugs.

but i love yours especially.

"sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey moment, but i have fixed the pipe already and helped you cleaned the house." hoseok's voice travelled to my ears and we immediately pulled away from our hug.

"thank you so much, hoseok." yoongi bowed and handed him the right amount of money. hoseok waved and went away, but not before shouting something which caused yoongi to growl and me to blush.

"your girlfriend is really cute!"

"that son of a bitch," yoongi rolled his eyes. "mind helping me to clean up?" he asked and i nodded.

"why not?" i smiled.

•••

"finally. woah, you sure have lots of things in your house." i yawned as i plodded down on the couch, while putting the panda

"yeah, olaf. you are perspiring really hard now, are you sure you're not melting?" he teased, as he sat down beside me. i slapped his chest, while trying to hide the blush on my face.

"yah! why are you hitting your one and only comfortable pillow?"

"shut up before i hit you again, mint yoongi."

"oh, are you showing your love by hitting me?"

oh god, what was he doing to me?

-

5 more chapters left :')))

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro