10. Promise

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Seokjin

Cold showers have become my solace now. 
Ever since a certain hot fiery nymph who happens to be a fucking splendid writer decided to introduce herself so brazenly in my life.

After she left, not before challenging me to this childish game she proposed, I found myself doing 125 pushups and taking a long relaxing shower to ease my muscles and my dick.

I must admit, she is a fucking amateur in this game of hide and seek.
Whatever she said tonight was dripping with innocence and false promiscuity. The classic case of all tell and no show.

If she ever surprised me, it was when she first initiated to kiss me in that balcony a few weeks ago.

That was new.

Almost refreshing because most girls, when they initially meet me, indulge in mindless chatter and be unnecessary coy with me just to establish their first impression on me that they are someone who are cautious yet open to whatever mischief willing to be thrown at them. All of them were, undoubtedly, sexy.

But Joohyun..

She didn't give into false pretenses or fake embarassment.

She saw me and she wanted me. Without waiting to see what I offered or what I wanted.

One needy look from those beautiful eyes and it was over.

She gave into me and I indulged in the most erotic, most insane sex of my life.

Images of her from that night still haunt me to this day. In my office, when I'm with someone, when I drive, when I smoke. In my room, when I'm alone.

I find myself thinking then.

What is it about her that's so alluring and captivating?

As far as I know, she's fine. She's got beauty and looking at her book, the brains too.

Nothing extraordinary, in my case.

Then why?

Why do I always fucking feel the need to grab her, fuck her, possess her, ravish her and make her mine?

The itch from that scar surfaces everytime I think about her and it drives me crazy to the point of insanity.

The fact that she might be mine and only mine, makes me go ballistic with pride. And the thought of even imagining her with someone else, makes me want to shred that faceless creature's innards to oblivion.

Whiskey. I need a fucking strong one.

I walk to my bar counter, having donned a pair of fresh white slacks and t-shirt, pouring myself an unadulterated chilled whiskey on the rocks. As I raise the glass to my lips, a loud doorbell rings irritatingly in my house.

It's 1 in the morning. Who the hell?

I walk to the front door and enable the camera. A lean figure, dressed in black pants, an oversized jacket with a hoodie, stood there. The person's head was lowered, covered with a black mask and shades.

Their attempt at being unrecognisable. Cute. 

I smirked.

Fucking piece of adorable shit.

I opened the door fully, without wiping the smirk out of my face. My stance, defenseless and welcoming.

All of a sudden, I'm greeted with a hefty pound of body mass and snuggled into an overpowering hug of the strongest cologne ever.

"Hyung!"

His deep voice, no matter how deep, will always sound like a baby's whine to me.

The little shit's legs were wrapped around my waist and his hands were locked around my neck in a strong grip.

I barely flinched.

"Well, hello to you too."

He let out a loud laugh and further clinged to me, like a koala bear he was.

Without leaving the embrace, I closed the door and went to the couch, dumping the little weight I had on me unceremoniously on it.

"Ouch." He rubbed the back of his head and slouched dramatically.

"You should seriously tone down your cologne. I always have a mini seizure when you're around because of that."

"Boomer." He pouted.

"Where's your luggage?" I stood in front of him with my arms crossed.

"In the car. I'll let the doorman bring it in the morning."

"When did you arrive from Switzerland?"

"A few minutes ago." His boxy smile will forever be endearing.

"Why am I not surprised?" I rolled my eyes and went to the bar to continue drinking my glass of whiskey.

"So, how was the exhibition?" I asked after a few comfortable seconds.

"Mind-blowing!" He was ecstatic and jumped on the couch, like a small kid receiving his Christmas present.

"The visitors loved every picture and were beyond thrilled to see more of my works. You should have seen that cute little girl with those long legs, trying to be all interested in that nude photo I clicked of yours, when all she wanted was to fuck the photographer who clicked it."

"You say the most ridiculous things for someone who has such a serious face." I was downing my third glass by now. "And it wasn't a nude. It was just a snapshot of my bare shoulders and back. Stop saying it as if it was my dick, when it wasn't."

"Your dick can't compare to your shoulders. Those, my lovely brother, are the gift from gods. Crafted with precision and utmost finesse." 

I was shaking my head now. This guy and his dramatic flairs.

"Overdramatic ass."

"Hey!" He sounded offended. "It's the truth, though."

"I know." I could feel the alcohol kicking in now. Sixth glass.

I was surprised he didn't ask me, given that he is a curious kid.

"I heard. About father."

Said it way too soon, Seokjin.

He was right behind me now.

"Yeah." I was nonchalant about that whole thing. It wasn't worth my mind space. Nor my brother's.

"How?"

The air was thick now. I didn't like this. Not with him.

"Haven't you been reading the news? It was a heart attack."

"If that's what you want to say."

I looked at him, my eyes glazed with masked anger.

He knew. Of course he would.

I squinted my eyes and then let out a long sigh. I let it go at that. The more I entertain his questions, the more he would pester me.

"I'm glad I came though." His voice was cheery, all of a sudden. Like the previous few seconds weren't eating at us.

"Oh yeah?" I said in mock whisper. I was glad he came too.

"Yeahh." He whispered back

"Yeahh?"

"Yeahh."

Silence.

Then we both burst out laughing, with him leaning his weight all over me.

After a good few seconds, we stopped. He was looking at me with those beautiful warm eyes of his.

My body was brimming with heat. The whiskey was working its wonders. How many glasses did I have again?

I smiled at my little brother, the only good thing in my life. My last hope. My everything.

"You're so cute when you smile, hyung." His face was shining with obvious adoration.

You too.

"I would kill to see that smile of yours."

And I would kill anyone who would kill yours.

I rested my hands on his shoulders and stood up in front of him. He steadied me when I faltered a little.

That's what he's been doing all these years.

"I'm tired, Taehyung." My voice was a weak whisper. "Really fucking tired."

He didn't say anything. Just took me in his arms and softly patted  my head. We stood there, unmoving, calm and gentle.

He lifted my arm around his shoulder, then led me to my bedroom and laid me down on the bed, covering me up with utmost care.
Not a few seconds later, he slid into the covers and wrapped all of himself around me.

Clingy shit.

I was drifting into sleep, barely making sense but I faintly heard his voice beside me.

"I know, hyung. I know." He was caressing my hair now. "And one day, you won't be that tired. I promise."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro