Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I could hear the cries of Lucifer and the sound of guns firing. I wasted no time, my wings spread out and I flew to the site, I just caught him flying off with bloodied wings and a human cradled in his arms. I landed on the marble steps, my claws tapping against the marble steps. "Hello Cain!" I growled, bowed my head and pinned my ears.  

"Marchosias!" he exclaimed, "why are you here?" he panicked. 

"I was sent to protect Lucifer, you will not harm him," I slowly descended the steps my claws tapped against the floor, he lifted his gun and shot me but the bullets bounced off my ivory fur. "I hear your mark has disappeared, you're easy game!" The rest of his men tried to shoot me but the bullets once again ricocheted off my fur and hit them killing them, one started to run triggering my predatory instincts and I chased after him landing on his back digging sharp claws in and with one bite I bit off his head. 

I turned with a bloodied head and snout, "you're next!" I barked. 

"No! He's mine!" Lucifer exclaimed, I bowed immediately my paws supporting my weight and stretching under my long fur. "Dad sends you now? When I've needed you sooner!" 

"Lucifer I am here to protect you not to fight you too," I replied. 

"As touching as this is can we talk about this later?" Lucifer said and together we circled Cain. "You will die today!" 

"I will make sure of it too," I growled, my canines clacking together. Cain laughed at the pair of us. 

"I guess I'll be taking you both with me," he said chuckled looking at us both. Lucifer and I exchanged glances, I charged and jumped onto his back sinking my teeth into his shoulders while Lucifer tried to get the knife off him. But Cain reached an arm around and stabbed me in the side with the demon dagger, I whined and pushed myself off him. 

"That wasn't very nice," Lucifer said, I huffed a laugh and fought through the pain. 

"It's just a scratch," I barked and ran at him again but Cain moved out of the way and I skidded across the floor into a statue which broke into pieces. I flicked a piece of statue at Cain using my tail, it knocked Cain to the floor,  Lucifer grabbed the dagger and plunged it into his chest. "It's over." I limped over and watched the pair, I pressed a paw onto the dagger and pushed it in deeper, his screams were loud and made my ears prick up tall. 

"Your reign of terror has come to an end, no more killing Cain," Lucifer said, Cain struggled to speak and grinned back at us. I slowly looked up at Lucifer his devil form now appearing before us both. My ears twitched as I heard footsteps walking toward us, I turned limping around it was the detective. 

"Lucifer?" she asked. 

"Detective?" Lucifer said, her eyes landed on me and my folded wings. 

"It's all real!" 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro