100 chapter!And Happy Halloween!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

OMG!This is the 100th chapter!

Anyway,back to the story.

Turtle's POV:

Halloween,the day of scariness and spookiness.The worst day in the whole year!I squeaked,"Eeeep!Those Halloween decorations look so scary!Look at that broken hand dripping blood!And that giant spider!Also that whole skeleton!"Qibli said,"Nah!We'll also use a skeleton model at school for human studying."I covered my face with my hands,"I hate Halloween!"Kinkajou who tried to cheer me up said,"At least we can wear different costumes!Lets go find some in Tsunami's closet!"

We went into my big sister's closet.It is huge!Even bigger than mine!We ran to the costume 

section.Here are the costumes that we picked:

Tsunami:A princess knight

Clay:A candy corn

Sunny:A bunny(Uh,Sunny,it's not Easter...)

Glory:A cowgirl

Starflight:A book

Qibli:A super hero

Winter:A round pumpkin(Forced by Qibli.Extremely hilarious.Carried by Qibli like a candy basket.)

Kinkajou:A unicorn

Moon:A spider

Anemone:A cat

Tide:A bat

Fatespeaker:A wicked witch

Riptide:A dragon

Deathbringer:Humpty Dumpty(Also hilarious)

Me:A pirate(Kinkajou thinks it's a cute costume because it has an eye patch.)

We walked on the streets with our candy baskets.Except Qibli cuz he was carrying Winter the pumpkin candy basket.So Winter has to hold all the candy for him.Tsunami knocked on a door.The door opened.Inside was a lady with a whole bowl of candy.We asked for candy and went to another house.And another and another and another!Soon our baskets were full.We headed back to the palace.

Just then,a tall man dressed in a wolf costume walked to us.He said,"Come to my van!I have tons of candy!"We all couldn't resist candy so we followed him.I just couldn't stop thinking that his voice sounded so familiar.But of course,I don't wan't my friends to think that I'm a scaredy cat so I went with them.We walked to a black van.I told my friends,"Do we have to go in?Cuz we shouldn't trust strangers."Deathbringer said,"Nah!It'll be fine!He said there's candy!"I was worried and stayed away.

Qibli poked his head into the van.Deathbringer did that too.They were finding the candy.Suddenly,the man pushed them into the van,hopped on,and started the engine.I quickly grabbed their arms and pulled them out from the opened windows.The man tried to close the windows but it was too late.We escaped.He growled deeply and drove away.

Deathbringer whimpered,"But what about the candy!?!"I told him,"No!There aren't any candy in his van!He tried to trick us and kidnap us.Next time don't trust strangers.OK?"Qibli and Deathbringer both nodded.I thought,"The word kidnap sounds familiar...Hmmm...Darkstalker!He tried to kidnap us last time!I wonder if he's that man with the wolf costume.No wonder I regonise his voice!"I told my friends and we rushed back to the palace.

We explained everything to Queen Coral.She said we can't go to school at the moment.Yay!

https://youtu.be/jO9pSSU-c4E

Watch this video!It's hilarious!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro